The Average Highschool Experience [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MST3K 4ever: You've got an interesting backstory going for your charrie. I think, if everyone still involved here, works out their charrie's backstories, we might be able to twist them all together - with the influence of this crazy rivalry that's threatening to boil over - and make a really interesting dilemma for this school and its students to manage. Talk about causing some local drama, neighborhood gossip, with ISD scandals within two rival schools with a history several pages thick!

If anyone else has some thoughts on this, post them up! It'll be fun to brainstorm on this.

I agree! My next post though will take place at night and wrap up Alex and his feelings with Becker (spoiler alert: She tells him goodbye once and for all) It'll bring closure to this chapter for him.

In terms of the rivalry Alex is focused on this now, because he wants to know why the administration is cracking down on it so much. Why not crack down on it earlier? is there more to the rationale than just "not feeding the fire? This could be a really great Arc. I'm looking froward to it.

I'm here, but been hit with reality again - so, I'm having a hard time catching up on all my RPs.
I was really hoping that people would return and post up before we post again, but I'm not so sure anymore.
I'm not giving up though; I think our concept will be really interesting. I just need to find time, and the right mind frame, to actually post.

I'm not going anywhere, but if this is dead...first off bummer...secondly I will at least make one last post if nothing else to bring closure for Alex concerning Mrs. Becker.

All that being said...I hope that this one isn't done.

Hate to say it but I think this one is done.

I think so too. Only 3 or 4 of the original students still hung around, and that really isn't enough to RP an entire school. Everyone vote: Done or no?

I think its done, we lost a lot of characters and now we only have a few. Plus we don't have our GM anymore

Bummer. My last post concerning with Celia and Alex was gonna open with Alex going home after quitting the journalism class. Celia texts him to meet her at the football stadium. They talk and Celia tells him that she quit because she was pregnant and her husband was divorcing her because of it, so she was moving back home because she knew it would be a difficult pregnancy and needed her family nearby.

Celia talks Alex into staying with the journalism class and he pulls out his phone and cuts on his MP3 player...where they share one slow dance under the stars. Alex tells Celia he loves her, and she says that one day he'll find out how she feels about him. A month after she gave birth to her child she e-mails Alex with the birth announcement where he finds out Celia named her son.....(yep) Alexander.

Peace.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*tears up* That's...sniff...so sweet! WHY COULDN'T WE HAVE MADE THAT HAPPEN?!?

Tell you what...I said I would post it...why not. It's not like anyone else is gonna object to it. Gimme some time to get it going.

Sorry guys, I'm still dealing with crap in my life... I'm still looking, but I feel the same way as everyone else. It's hard to keep something going when half of those involved are no longer around.

I mean, maybe we could try to reboot it or something, to get new people involved or something.

Sorry guys, I'm still dealing with crap in my life... I'm still looking, but I feel the same way as everyone else. It's hard to keep something going when half of those involved are no longer around.

Understood. Hope you get things worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.