The Average Highschool Experience [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem...I'll back off. Yes please anyone else wants to join come on down!

Sorry. I'm going to do it over the weekend. I'm in the middle of moving so I'm really busy.

Sorry for being extremely late, what happened so far so I can squeeze my characters in..? >0<

Soccer game, just have themin the standsorsomething

Your character can come chat with Alex and Corrine if you want! :)

Right, so, sorry for my lack of posting! I had finals, then mono (which lead to drugs and tears, I highly suggest avoiding it) and a quick college visit that was just a bit far away- anyways, I should be good for a bit now, and I'm going to post something tonight, once I read up on all of the posts that I missed out on.

Everyone make a wrap up posting on the soccer game, we are going to timeskip to the next morning.

Also after tomorrow, @Phi Chisym will be your temporary GM until next Saturday/Sunday. Please help me, and more importantly her, by doing your best to follow along and post while I'm not here.

Yes, Capitain! I'm on it. Send a summary of your thoughts for the new day via PM.

Okay, hope everyone had a great vacation. Just made a small post to reawaken our charries and our muses. Post when you can; let's get through the soccer game and begin a new day.

So I apologize for my fluff post but I more wanted to just, put Tanya back where she was and get the two of them caught up to the current time. Next post will have more substance and interaction, I hope!

Reactions: Phi Chisym
I'm back! But it doesn't seem like much has really happened... :3

Nope...to say it's quiet is an understatement.

Looks like it...

*cricket noises can be heard from the soccer field*

*looks around*

Um... Pretty much. *waves from across field* Hello, friend!

I've been watching still, but so far we're the only ones around. I would consider making a time skippy to after the soccer game, but no one's really around to enjoy the after party.

That's unfortunate... Most people either went to the hospital or home, and neither are really the best party atmosphere.

I'd just hate to think this one has died out. I was having a lot of fun with it.

i'm here and i've been watching but most of us are still at the soccer field i think

Status
Not open for further replies.