The Avatar above you is your partner in the Zombie Apocalypse

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting among flowers is just bait for zombies

I dunno, she looks like the sort of person who'd die in any zombie apocalypse movie.

No chance. I'll probably end up sacrificing you.

I can summon demons from my cellphone to help us fight the zombies. We migh be OK.

You're ditching potential bite wear.

But that could also aid with agility.

It might work.

there's a tank sooo

Zombie bait, at most. At least I'd live a split second longer.

Well, you're a giant robot, so...

You'll probably kill me, though.

Going to pretend that I knew that was an 'a' and not a 'fu'. Akira =/= Fukira xD

But uh... at least you have a weapon?

Unless that's zombie killing tea then gg.

We might have a chance

An angel-ish guy and a fallen angel/reaper? We're going to kick some serious ass. :D

The fact that this anime girl is not sexualized makes me think that she would be more than just fanservice and therefore actually have some sort of survival ability in a situation like this. That look in her eyes also makes her seem like a sort of cold, aggressive type who might know how to fight.

I feel like I might actually stand a chance with this one.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Yeah, it's actually not from an anime - just an avatar I made based off how I imagined a character from one of my favorite books. And I can tell you that you're definitely right on all of those assumptions. :D

Also Ringo's expression in your profile image seems like 'lolscrewthiscrap', so I'm not entirely sure.

Pretty sure we'd do rather well :D

YOU LOOK HOLY WE CAN DO THIS

If we get rid of that ghetto attitude of yours we can succeed

Status
Not open for further replies.