The Avatar above you is your partner in the Zombie Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you're packing a sword cause boys and girls are the first ones to go when zombies roll around.

We're solid.

Not sure if I should be proud or what.

Whoever is below me is luckier than hell, they got Jiraiya. >U

Erm. Despite being a ninja that cat doesn't look particularly menacing. And cats being cats I imagine it would be more trouble than help.

You look like you might already be infected... No thanks. :/

I hope somebody's ready to kick zombie butt at the side of the chicken elder of Morning Land. ;DD

I also am unsure how to feel about kickin' it with general. What weapons have you? :0

I just have to ride on your back and we'll fly away to safety! Except if they have flying zombies or zombie hawks.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I just have to ride on your back and we'll fly away to safety! Except if they have flying zombies or zombie hawks.
It could be like Zelda. Plus size cuccoo ;D

AHEM
UH
I think we'd be alright. Seems like that gal won't take BS. B|

As long as it can talk in human language, I won't get bored with the running and surviving. We always need friend to talk to at times like this, right?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Last edited:
  • Love
Sun chips, check. Big tank for range, check. I suppose me and the general will fair well.

Mad Scientist? Check.
Relies on a Child as an Assistant though...
And if I recall right his experiments often go bad.

This might not end well... :/

We would eliminate all the zombies in the world with our off the charts swag and overpowered abilities of the sun.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I don't know the specific powers of the anime, but by the looks of it, you're a badass cyborg. A good partner in my eyes, I would think.

Reactions: Kame
This wouldn't work.
You're just going to turn into a baby on me and throw a deadly tantrum.

That's a different character.

Then you don't have God-Like powers and we're dead any ways. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.