The Asylum of Screams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scientists
Now the scientists weren't ones to show mercy or give in to a patient's offerings, but this one could have some good use. A sly smile spread across his face as he watched the patient's horrendous face contorting into a cowardly fear. "Anything, hmm?" He purred, walking around the table as he held the scalpel in his hand, laughing softly. "Hmm..you're going to wish you'd never said that." He hissed, stopping abruptly and staring down into the experiment's wide and fearful eyes. "How would you like to spy on the others? Find their weaknesses, discover their strengths. Make 'Friends' with them to find out every little damned detail about them." The scientist leaned down, whispering into his ear. "What do ya say, Xavier?"

(( So sorry, totally forgot about this thread! Let's wake it up, yes? ))
@andrew21234

"H-how long do I h-have to spy in t-them?" Xavier asked eyes wide, he really didn't want to rat out his friends, but to be honest they weren't really his friends, they treated him like crap. "W-will you a-still do e-ex-experiments on m-me?" He added, he figured the scientists would still do experiments on him, but maybe they wouldn't cut him open if he did what they asked....,

( @Tart I'm in

(( It's dead. :/ Pretty bummed about it, but even when I've tried to revive it no one answered except you. I may be deleting it soon if it's going to stay so inactive. @andrew21234 ))

((Hey don't kill it... i'm still here, i just don't have time to post but i will...))

Status
Not open for further replies.