The Asylum of Screams

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a jerk! Xavier thought to himself but he didn't dare say it for fear Ren would make his life more miserable than it already was. Xavier with his back against the wall pulled his knees up to his chest and fought back tears. Why am I hear? I don't have a mental disease like the rest of them so why?

Kumori shook her head, pushing Insanity in to the back of her mind. "Yes. I should suppose so." She kept carving letters onto the concrete. "But we do all have problems. And those bastards are using it to their advantage." All they did was torture them, and test them.

A group of scientists walked down the long hallway of screaming, crying, or murmuring of the patients. One of them carried a wooden stick and kept hitting the cell bars loudly, scaring the patients more then they actually were. The other scientists would laugh at the shrieks and yelps of fright, pointing at them and calling them crude names. They stopped at Xavier's cell door and stared at him through the metal bars, checking their clipboard if it was the right patient. "Well, well, well.." One of the taller and more buffer scientist walked up and pressed his face to the cell bars. "it's just not your lucky day." He snickered wildly and then snapped his fingers, "GUARDS, HURRY THE HELL UP AND GET HIM OUT." He sounded like a toddler trying to get his way, and really, they couldn't be too close to the truth. A masculine gaurd opened the door to Xavier's cell, roughly grabbing him by the neck and dragging him to the door. He tossed him onto the metal working table with wheels the other gaurd pulled up, swiftly gagging his mouth and strapping him up with the leaher straps. They hurried down the hallway with the metal table, the other patients watching closely.

((You did say you wanted someone to play as the scientist and take you away, right? If not, i'll simply delete the paragraph. ^^)) @andrew21234

Ren made to respond to Kumori, but stopped at the sudden invasion of scientists. He watched as Xavier was captured and strapped down with an air of reserved apathy. As the metal cart rolled by with Xavier on top, Ren offered him a twisted smile, raising his cigarette to him like a wine glass. "Cheers."

Kumori put her hands over her ears and started murmuring to herself. The guards were hitting the bars of the cells, which made her go crazy. "Kill them." she repeated this over and over again as Insanity came back up. Her head snapped up and she started laughing, her eyes going red for bloodlust. She ran to the bars and started screaming profanities at the passing guards. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL! YOU WILL FEEL PAIN!" Insanity passed her arms through the bars in hopes of grabbing a guards arm. One who wasn't paying attention had his arm out, and the girl pulled on his sleeve, hard. It knocked him into the cell's bars, and she started clawing at his eyes and face. Insanity clawed at him as hard as she could, drawing blood, and lushing her nails into his eye sockets. She cackled, and screamed, "GO TO HELL! FEEL THE PAIN!"

The gaurd she was attacking let out a loud and agonized scream, bellowing in pain as she scratched and clawed at his eyes. The scientist with the wooden stick ran up and smacked her harshly with it, hard enough to leave a large bruise and a slight welp. "Get the fuck back you waste of a human!" he screamed at her, his eyes cold and demanding. Just for laughs he hit the cell bars straight in her face, the metal making a long and drawn out DONNNNGGG! sound, sending the scientist cackling at her pained expression. "Thilthy animal." He hissed before hitting her again with the wooden weapon, laughing and walking away.

Kuromi hissed at the scientist as he swinged at her. She ran back to the bars and stuck her arms out as he walked away. "I WILL KILL YOU!" she screamed, her eyes wild. She licked her lips and bared her teeth. She gripped the bars tightly, shaking as she did so. "I will kill them all. They will feel pain and torture." she was shaking with anger, not bothering with the pain in her head. Kumori would have to deal with that.

Chrys shuddered as the guards passed through the halls, banging their batons on metal and yelling at the captives. Why they let her out, she could only guess the reason: she gave killer blow jobs. Her favorite guard came back to the front, helping a bloody and injured guard along.

"That fucking bitch." he was moaning a hand clamped over his eyes, his fingers coated in thick dark blood. It was shaping up to be a rather calm morning. Only one guard was hurt so far. Usually there were already the late night experiments being wheeled out in body bags and at least two guards from every wing returning to the Officer's Station.

"What did that to you, King?" Chrys asked cheerily as she followed them to the door of their office, twirling her sucker in her mouth.

"That fucking bitch, Koyabashi!" he groaned louder.

"Sounds like your date went well." she said sarcastically before making her way down the hall they had returned from.

"Hey, don't stray to close, they are like wild animals." Stratton said in his big brotherly voice.

She didn't bother answering instead finding her way to a patient's cell, he was part of their smoking experiment. There two on every other wing except this one. She'd seen his chart before. Ren Kurosava.

Chrystopher Kelly walked up to his cell door and pulled the near devoured sucker from her lips, letting it make an unnecessary popping sound. "What's cookin', good lookin'?" she asked with a wink.

The doctors knew that crystal would fall asleep during the experiments. so she had no idea what was going on. she wakes up back in her cell. hearing other people talking she crawled to the front of her cell and listening and watching the man with the cigarette breathe pillars of smoke. she thought it was entertaining.

"Those filthy rats, have they heard our conversation?" Thought RafaDark as the scientists pass on his cell. "What will happen with the one they drag away this time?" He spoke silently while he left his door and entered the darkness of his room. Wanting to know the answer of the other patient, he walked to the right wall of his room and he heard someone talk "I will kill them all. They will feel pain and torture." that was totally giving more motives to RafaDark flee from his cell.

crystal saw the cart roll by and grabbed onto one of their legs hugging it tightly. "im cold..." she whines. giving the scientist puppy dog eyes.

Ren eyed RafaDark coldly, his lips pursing around his cigarette. They were insane. Yes, he realized this. But he expected better of the insane. They, at least, had a grasp on both sides of the argument, and should understand that escape should come before revenge. If they found salvation, surely they could put a stop to the place with help from the mentally-sound masses and authorities. But these people would never do that. They were trapped in their own opaque little problem-bubbles, unable to see past their own agenda. Their feeble attempts at teamwork, as he had seen over the years, coincided with his bubble analogy. They intended to work their way out by coordinating their actions, but those problem-bubbles were solid and soundproof. All they could do was roll aimlessly, killing anything that moved, unable to heed orders or ordain leadership - essentially, a semi-destructive mass of problem-bubbles rolling into each other ineffectively. The thought prompted Ren to take another puff of smoke.

The gaurd she was attacking let out a loud and agonized scream, bellowing in pain as she scratched and clawed at his eyes. The scientist with the wooden stick ran up and smacked her harshly with it, hard enough to leave a large bruise and a slight welp. "Get the fuck back you waste of a human!" he screamed at her, his eyes cold and demanding. Just for laughs he hit the cell bars straight in her face, the metal making a long and drawn out DONNNNGGG! sound, sending the scientist cackling at her pained expression. "Thilthy animal." He hissed before hitting her again with the wooden weapon, laughing and walking away.
(Sorry alerts weren't working)

Xavier was dragged and strapped to the metal cart. He was then gagged. No no no not again what are they going to do to me this time? As he was gagging he noticed Ren antagonizing him. Why does she have to be like that? We're all prisoners here we should stick together! The straps on Xavier's body were tight but he knew better that to fight it will only get you in more trouble. He still had marks from the last time they had done experiments on him.

( @Tart thanks, this is gonna be interesting haha)

Last edited:
(( Alright, let's get this roleplay back to being active! Super sorry! ))

Personality Color Code:
Blue: Original Surota
Red: Insane Alter (Goes by Peter Long)
Green: Snobby Alter (Goes by Darek Snider)
Pink: Cheeky Alter (Goes by Sam Evens)
Grey: Angry Alter (Goes by Max Daniel)

Surota

Surota watched with a panicked expression as the guards and scientists came to retrieve yet another poor experiment. He began to shake uncontrollably in his corner while looking out his cell, his hands gripping the sides of his stomach. "Surota calm down, it's not you this time." He whispered to attempt to calm himself down, while his alters swarmed around his head. "Shut up Surota and stop blubbering like a damn baby!" Max spat out gripping his hair and baring his teeth. "This isn't just your body, dammit! LET GO!" Darek yelled at Max, pulling his hands away from his hair and clenching them into tight fists. "Everyone calm down." Sam hissed to the alters, his voice low and scary. "Hehehe!!! The scientists are taking another patient! I wonder if they'll rip out his GUTS! HEHEHEHE!!!" Peter rocked back and forth in the dark corner, the other alters trying to fight their way out and take place of Peter. "Fuck, one of us needs to get Peter out of the way!" Max screamed, slamming his fists onto the cold concrete floor of the cell. "EVERYONE STOP RUSHING OUT OF ME ALL AT ONCE! IT'S EXHAUSTING AND I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Surota suddenly bellowed, causing all of his alters to stop in place and calm down. Surota sat in a curled up ball in the corner, silently weeping.

Scientists

The scientists and guards led the metal working bench down a long hallway of flickering lights, the sounds of the patients and experiments in the background filling it with screams of horror. The hallway echoed the sound of the rolling wheels on the bench, the metallic sound bouncing off the walls softly. The scientist's footsteps pattered on the concrete floor softly as they turned another corner, pushing past pair of doors and locking them. They picked up Xavier and tossed him onto the white lab table, strapping him down tightly with leather straps going across his legs, arms, chest, and forehead. They then placed a piece of head-ware that'd shock the patient if he moved too much. The scientists motioned for the gaurds to stand by the steel doors, and began to pick up tools and all sorts of different torture devices. @andrew21234

As Xavier was strapped down he began to cry, which was very difficult to do while gagged. Why are they doing this to me? I'm not crazy? They're just trying to make me crazy? Am I going crazy? What if I already am crazy? Seeing the scientists with all of the torture devices made him panic even more. What are those things? What do they do? Which one(s) are they going to use on me? How bad will they hurt? If I could talk I could ask them, maybe beg for mercy, oh why me why me!

( @Tart if you couldn't tell Xavier is having a panic attack, that is why his thoughts are all over the place)

(( Yeah, it was fairly obvious with the panicked and rushed thoughts. ))

Scientists
The scientists continued to gather the tools and torturing devices, pulling on white latex gloves and slapping them onto their wrists. They circled around the lab table with the strapped in patient, noticing his panicked and wide eyes as his pupils dilated with pure terror. "Ohhh~ He seems so frightened. Perhaps we should sedate him." One of the scientists purred into his ear, cackling wildly and tracing the poor boy's jawline with his gloved index finger. "You'd wish we would, you pathetic creature." He hissed into his ear as he quickly gripped the male's jaw and whipped his head to turn towards him as he glared into the patient's eyes. "Perhaps we'll start with your stomach, making a few snips here and there~" This scientist was clearly mad, his eyes wide with absolute amusement. "Someone grab me my scalpel." He ordered, rising back up and staring down at the strapped and helpless patient.

Xavier's eyes widened even more. No no no no please no don't cut me open please! He thought. He shock his head trying to make the scientists stool he began to gag on the rag that was stuffed in his mouth. He managed to get it slightly less jammed down his throat and managed to get a muffled "please stop I'll do anything just don't cut me open please" it was muffled but he Prayed to God they got the message. They're gonna cut me open! No no no, anything but that!

( @Tart)

Scientists
The scientists laughed in unison at his muffled pleas for mercy, one of them shoving the male's head back onto the lab table and tightening the head strap. "If you knew what was for the best, I advise shutting up and keeping still." They hissed, handing the scalpel to the scientist who had requested it. "Now stupid boy, we will proceed with our little...test." He mused, pushing the rag into his mouth again and cackling. He moved down the lab table and lifted the patient's shirt, revealing his bare skin that was cold to the touch, dragging his gloved latex index finger down the middle of his stomach. "Hmm~ Where should I make my first cut?" The cruel scientist purred, gripping the scalpel in his other hand while the other continued to trace and outline the patient's rib-cage.

Reactions: andrew21234
Xavier was desperate...very desperate, while the scientists were lifting his shirt up and touching him he managed to slowly lessen the rag. The scientists weren't paying attention as they were busy poking and prodding him. Managing to get it out enough to make his worlds known he shouted before they could regag him "please, I'll do anything, I'll spy on the others for you, I'll work here for free, I'll be your servant, I'll do other experiments, just please don't cut me open please" by the time he had finished his voice was a whimper "please, just tell me what you want me to do....."

( @Tart )

Status
Not open for further replies.