I'm intrigued by this but not sure if I want to join or stalk...
I guess we're still in the planning stage. Don't be afraid to throw in ideas if ye wants to.

• Useful
Reactions: Joan
I guess we're still in the planning stage. Don't be afraid to throw in ideas if ye wants to.
Particularly the plot needs to be planned out a bit more, like where are characters will start and stuff like that.

Yea I'm down...is there a formal character sheet yet?
I'm kind of tempted to just steal Green's, as I don't really feel like making my own. :P

I'm kind of tempted to just steal Green's, as I don't really feel like making my own. :P

Alright...however I probably won't use ALL those categories, that seems a little bit overkill in the detail department, lol. I'll have my sheet up tomorrow night most likely. I'm gonna hit the sack right now, got an early start in the morning.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Legens Legentis
Reactions: Chris_Reaper
jeri 2.jpg
Full Name : Damian Jericho Mehmet

Age/Date of Birth : November 1, 1897

Sex : Male

Race: Middle Eastern/ Ottoman Turk

Sexual Orientation : Heterosexual

Languages Spoken : English, Latin, Turkish, Assyrian

Body Structure : Lean, Athletic, Muscular

Eye Color : Hazel

Hair Color : Black

Height : 6'2

Weight : 185 lbs.

Skin Tone : Light Brown

Tattoos : Facial tattoos of several ancient Assyrian glyphs and runes of mystical properties all designed to ward off evil.

Physical Weaknesses : His stamina, strength, speed and agility are all at heightened levels above normal...however if enough damage is sustained, he will succumb as any normal Human.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 139720
Full Name : Damian Jericho Abdul

Age/Date of Birth : November 1, 1897

Sex : Male

Race: Middle Eastern/ Hebrew

Sexual Orientation : Heterosexual

Languages Spoken : English, Hebrew, Midianite, Assyrian

Body Structure : Lean, Athletic, Muscular

Eye Color : Hazel

Hair Color : Black

Height : 6'2

Weight : 185 lbs.

Skin Tone : Light Brown

Tattoos : Facial tattoos of several ancient Hebrew glyphs and runes of mystical properties all designed to ward off evil.

Physical Weaknesses : His stamina, strength, speed and agility are all at heightened levels above normal...however if enough damage is sustained, he will succumb as any normal Human.
Nice. So how should this RP go about? What should be our goal? How do are character clash? Or do they work together?

Nice. So how should this RP go about? What should be our goal? How do are character clash? Or do they work together?
Maybe you character find me, decides to help me, realizes I'm a vampire, but doesn't help me and instead uses me to help you get inside the cult to kill it from the inside.

Um, don't know how our characters are supposed to work together. I had just planned on Damian working for the Foundation. Come to think of it, We should really include a Bio section to that character sheet. I'll work on one here shortly...

BIOGRAPHY
Damian Mehmed is part of an ancient order of vampire hunters over four hundred years old. He and others of the Mehmed bloodline are direct descendants of Ottoman Sultan Mehmed II. In the fifteenth century, The Ottoman Empire was at war with the nation of Wallachia and it's king...a man known as Vlad Tepes. Sometime during the conflict, Tepes made an unholy alliance with a vampiric demon and was transformed into of the most powerful and influential vampires in all of history. He would come to be known as Count Dracula. Despite this, the Ottoman's defeated Wallachia and Mehmed saw himself as a divine warrior, sent by God himself to wipe out vampire scourge. Over the proceeding four hundred years, his descendants have been trained in the lethal art of hunting and killing of vampires. The Mehmeds are known world wide as some of the most proficient and skilled vampire slayers around. It was into this background that Damian was born. His training started from the moment of his birth, however it wouldn't be till the age of ten when his life would take a dramatic shift. While on a hunting party in the forests of Transylvania, Damian, his father and two others where ambushed by a cadre of Strigoi (how Ottomans refer to vampires). Damian's father was gutted right in front of him and it was only the vampires' lost track of time that saved the boy. Just as the bloodsuckers were about to kill Damian, the breaking of dawn saved his life. The Strigoi retreated and Damian escaped back to Turkey. This event solidified his hatred of bloodsuckers and Damian vowed ultimate vengeance. By the time he was twenty, he had become a fierce fighter and an expert in all things vampire. To show his devotion to his craft, he adorned his face with several ancient Assyrian glyphs and tattoos, said to be talismans against demons of all sorts.

When he was twenty five, Damian was sent over seas to the United States by his cousin, the current Sultan Of Ottoman, to investigate reports of vampire clans in the city of New Salem. It was here that Damian was introduced to the Anomaly Foundation. Recognizing Damian's unique talent, the Foundation quickly recruited him into their organization. He has been working with The Foundation for the past eight years and serves as a liaison between The Foundation and monarchy of Ottoman, who have agreed to supply the Foundation with funding and weapons to aid in their war against the vampire scourge.

*****Also made minor changes to the character profile.

Each faction has its own goal. Some will choose to work together temporarily, but conflict is inevitable.

I see and how many people did you want to have?
Five would work as a start. In the meantime I'd like to discuss NPC monsters, like ghouls, demons, ghosts, etc.

You said something about a Lamia or something.
Lilith was the first lamia, but I'm not sure if more need to be included unless they were a playable race.

So what's the deal with this...is it moving forward?
I mean I want to do this, but I don't know if Legens want to start with just three of us.