The Animal in Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassie Nightingale
Cassie looked down at him. "Yeah, I bet it is now that your know there are multiple meanings." Cassie smiled. "Though you know whats even cuter?...this." Cassie closed the short distance between their lips. Though while she locked lips with Dakota for a minute, she reached for the blanket and once she got a hold of it she wiped off of him and laid down.

DAKOTA MASON SAWYER
Dakota laid down beside Cassie. "Goodnight, beautiful," he said softly. Dakota quickly dropped off to sleep.​

Devon Richardson & Cassie Nightingale
Devon looked up from the dead, half-eaten, deer. He wasn't the most excited at this moment. The storm had forced much of the pack to stay inside due to the extreme cold, though not him. His coat was extra thick, and well he had a slight advantage being with gifts he has. Sniffing the air, Devon caught on to a knew scent, one...that would mean the pack would relocate soon. She had been created, again, and well Devon wasn't going to have that.

~~~

Cassie woke up to unfamiliar sounds in her ear. Turning, she realized it was Dakota's snoring. He was out, and well the small amount of drool that came from his mouth was a little cute, in her opinion. Nudging at him, nothing happened. He was completely asleep. Cassie decided to let him sleep. Pulling the covers off of her, she stood and walked over to the bathroom.

~~~

Alec stood in the dining room with Justine, they were talking about marriage plans and what not. "All I have to say is why can't we just elope, it is so much easier." Alec laughed though he received a blow to the back of his head.

"I have dreamed about this day since...FOREVER! No eloping, okay? Now help me pick out a color scheme." She chuckled and sat down next to him, at the table

"Um, black and white?" Alec asked, again a blow to the back of the head. "Would you stop doing that women. I hate color schemes, though I like this..." Alec held up a color palette to Justine.

"Sunset orange, not bad. Why don't we do pearl white with sunset orange." Justine smiled.

(On my phone, no colour)
BIANCA ROSALES
Bianca stared outside at her mate, nestled into the ground in his wolf form, tearing at a dead carcass. She watched as Devon looked up ad sniffed the air, clearly on alert for something.

What's up, babe? What's going on?

Devon Richards
Devon looked over to the house when he heard Bianca's voice echo through his head.
Devon pranced slowly towards the house, shifting back to his human form. Entering the house, bare naked, he walked across to his mate and kissed her, than over to his room and dressed himself in some jeans and a button up shirt. Walking out into the kitchen, he rolled up his sleeves. "We need to call the rest of the pack home and prepare to leave, we have some hunting to do."

BIANCA ROSALES
"Well, everyone knows I'm the drill sergeant here," Bianca answered. She looped her arms around Devon's neck and kissed him, detached herself and moved to the centre of the kitchen. "ALRIGHT, GUYS, GET YOUR FURRY ASSES IN HERE."

The pack filed in: Anastasia and Christian, who had clearly just been making out; Lilia, Nina, Kathrine and Jacob came from the basement; Lewis came from his bedroom and Aaron and Jordan came from the attic. "What's up?" asked Jordan.

"This had better be good," muttered Anastasia.

Devon Richards
Devon eyed them. "Of course it's a good reason, or I wouldn't want to see you. We have a job to do." Devon moved and hopped up onto the counter. "There's a new Alpha up north, England national forest,and it's a pretty powerful one. It's about a three day journey, so get your shit together and lets go." Devon ordered, his voice was deep and demanding, and he wasn't in the mood to take anyone's shit.

BIANCA ROSALES
The pack dispersed, irritatingly slowly. "Hurry the up, we're leaving in the next ten minutes and anyone who's not ready is eating possum for the next three days. And we all know how disgusting possum is." The pack began to move faster, running off into their bedrooms to pack a few changes of clothes and little amounts of human food. Bianca pulled Devon down from the counter and lead him to their bedroom, where he began to pack her own bag.

"So, what do you think we're facing up there?" she muttered.

"What the fuck does this have to do with us?" Anastasia snarled to Christian in a whisper. "They're on the other side of the fucking country. It's not like they're going to try to take us over. Devon's an egotistical power-hungry dictator."

Devon Richards
Devon smiled at Bianca. "I'm not quite sure, but the energy is strong enough to travel miles and still be strong. Who ever this is, he is one of the strongest yet." Devon noted and started to shove clothing into a backpack.

~

Christina packed his things in silence, that was until his mate felt the need to complain. "I love you, Anastasia, but you really need to get a grip on the whole thing. He is our Alpha, and you know as well as anyone of us does, Devon does it because it makes the pack stronger, together and individually." Christian zipped up his bag and walked over to her. Placing a kiss on her forehead he smiled. "Stop stressing your pretty face, baby. Just get ready to go."

BIANCA ROSALES
"We're going to have our work cut out for us, if he's this strong," noted Bianca as she finished packing. "There's another pack up there, right? Who knows, they might have made some alliance. You sure about this?"

Anastasia scowled. "You're right, of course," she scowled. "But if I end up with ugly scars all over my back and legs like Katherine and Jacob, then Devon's going to have to deal with me."

Devon Richards
Devon flashed her a grin. "Yeah, well they haven't met us yet, and besides last time I checked that "pack" was only a small percentage of ours." He laughed. "And yes I am sure about this. I think we can take em' on. Besides we have the best Alpha female around, there is no one stronger." Devon laughed and slapped her ass, and left the room. "TWO MINUTES!"

~~
Christian looked at her. "And if that happens, you are still going to be the most beautiful looking wolf I know and love." Christian through his bag onto his back. Hearing Devon's warning call, Christian took a hold of Anastasia's hand. "Come on, love." He said in a thick British accent.

BIANCA ROSALES
Bianca stepped into the hallway after Devon. She walked down the narrow hall, hitting her fists against each door as she went. "Come on, guys, no one wants to eat possum, do they? Hurry up!"

Bianca joined Devon in the kitchen.

"Oh, I know," smirked Anastasia, her uncharacteristic Russian accent ringing. The entire pack was now assembled in the kitchen before the two Alphas, waiting for instruction.

"So, what's the plan?" inquired Katherine.

Devon Richards
"We are going up north through the back route, observe them and find out the best way to strike." Devon said and picked up his bag again. "Let's go."

~~~

Cassie Nightingale
Cassie yawned as the toast from the toaster burned. She didn't care. Taking the newly made bread bricks, she locked aim on Luka and fired. "OW!" Luka said as he held the back of his head. "What was that for Cassie?" Luka asked running his hand along the impact point.

"You just look so...how do I say...an easy target." She laughed and patted the boys head.

"So, where is your lover boy? I heard you two slept together last night."

Cassie shook her head. "Yes slept as in sleep, not slept as in did the business." Cassie smiled and pushed Luka's head.

Last edited:
BIANCA ROSALES
"Come on, hurry it up!" commanded Bianca, ushering the pack out of the kitchen door. Not caring about the ugly pair of sweatpants and white T-shirt she wore, Bianca rippled into her wolf form, a slim, sleek black beauty. She grabbed her backpack in her mouth and prepared to run. She felt the rest of her pack shift as well.

"Dictator and drill sergeant," muttered Anastasia to Christian. "Match made in heaven." Anastasia shifted into her slate gray wolf.

~

DAKOTA MASON SAWYER
Dakota rolled out of bed and walked slowly to the kitchen. "Good morning," he said upon arrival, kissing Cassie on the cheek. "Morning, twig," he joked, ruffling Luka's hair.

Cassie Nightingale
Cassie smiled and moved past Dakota. Other pack members started to emerged from their lairs. "Okay, well notice to my pack. Today is hunting day, so please don't all of you jump at the chance to hunt out in the storm." Cassie laughed a little at the members rubbing their eyes and looking around like they never been there before.

"I'm in." Justine announced.

"Same." Kayla speaks up.

"I might as well." Isle whispers loudly.

"Well it looks like its going to be a girl's day out. Any of you guys are welcomed to come." She said looking at the Dakota's pack's females.

DAKOTA MASON SAWYER
While the other females of the pack fidgeted nervously, Cali spoke up. "Izzy, Yvonne and I would love tI join, if we are welcome."

Cassie Nightingale
Cassie smiled at the Cali. "Of course you all can come. The more the merrier." Cassie smiled and walked over to the fridge. "We will be leaving in a hour. And you guys so have so much fun here, together...with Ben." Cassie laughed a little.

DAKOTA MASON SAWYER
"Oh, joy, alone time with Apollo," muttered Dakota, catching Cassie's eye and smirking at their inside joke. The females of his pack dispersed, preparing for the hunt with Cassie's wolves. "What happens if he decides to kill me while you're gone?"

Cassie Nightingale
Cassie laughed a little. "Than I will decide to kill him when I get home. Hun, his not going to do anything while he is on crutches and he knows it." Cassie said. "Anyways, I have a favor to ask of you guys. I am going to need you guys to paint the wall in Agatha's office today, she has given you all permission to go in there for today only. As well as, clean the kitchen and living room." Cassie grabbed a pop tart. "If that's okay?"

DAKOTA MASON SAWYER
"Of course. We are eternally your slaves," said Dakota, pinching a bit of Cassie's Pop Tart. "Any particular colour?"

Status
Not open for further replies.