The Animal in Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassie Nightingale
Alec heard the screams coming from down the hall, busting into Cassie's room he saw and heard Dakota. "Your not going to be able to get to her, Dakota. She's having an episode." Alec said and moving him out the way. Standing back, he kicked the door open. Letting Dakota fly in first, Alec followed. He some how convinced Ben to stay in his room, and everyone else stay away.

Cassie lay on the rug by the shower, holding her stomach. Tears streamed down her face. She was in shock. Staring straight forward at the floor, she rocked herself to and fro. The vision kept replying in her head, and for some reason it wasn't stopping. "I just want it to stop...why won't it stop?" She whispered to herself.

DAKOTA MASON SAWYER
Dakota threw himself onto the floor, wrapping a towel around Cassie to keep her warm. "Cassie, it's okay. Cassie, Cassie ... " He looked up at Alec. "What do we do?"

Cassie Nightingale
Alec looked down at him, he was frightened for Cassie, but he didn't show it. "We have to wait, there is nothing we can do. The memory has to go away on it's own." Alec said. "Look, I'm not gonna say I am the hugest fan of this, but it's what ever. Just keep her company, and be comforting." Alec said and than left the room.

Cassie looked up at Dakota, though she was still lost in her memory. She clung to his arms. It was freezing as the air escaped the room.

DAKOTA MASON SAWYER
Dakota clutched Cassie closer. "Cassie, it's me," he said soothingly. "Ssssshhhhh, it's me. You'll be okay. I refuse to lose you. Just come back to me."

Cassie Nightingale
Cassie felt herself being cradled, and the sound of Dakota's voice soothed her pain. "Dakota?" Cassie asked, her voice weak. The pain in her side was slowly leaving her, and the episode was receding into her mind, only to be a less lively memory. Though for some reason the grip Cassie had on Dakota tightened, almost like she was scared that she was going to lose him. "T-thank you, Dakota. I-I love you." Cassie managed to say.

DAKOTA MASON SAWYER
Dakota didn't say anything. He just raised Cassie's face to his and kissed her deeply, refusing to let go. The kisses were panicked and frenzied, as if they would never be able to kiss again. Dakota kissed Cassie until his lips hurt.

Completely oblivious to Ben standing in the threshold.​

Cassie Nightingale
"So, when were you going to tell me this happened?" Ben asked, for some reason he wasn't angry, mostly due to the heavy drugs he was on for his leg and head. Though he wasn't mad, his face stilled turned the red color he got when he was mad.

Cassie pulled back and looked at him. Collecting the towel, that had fallen, she stood. "Ben!?" Cassie said. "Are you okay?"

"Peachy! Kinda doped up, kinda confused by you kissing cactus face." Ben said, and giggled. "I just called you cactus face, HA! That's an insult to cactus'!"

Just than, Kayla ran into the room. "There you are! Look lets go back to your room, Ben." Kayla pulled on him and started stirring him towards the door.

When Ben crossed the threshold, he yelled back. "Live it up now, shit for brains, while I'm doped up on this medicine. Wait till tomorrow, you going to see Satan first thing when I wake up!"

Cassie could hear Ben's crutches as he went back to his room. Cassie shut the door behind him. Walking past, Dakota, she grabbed a large t-shirt from her dresser, and put it on. Not regarding that Dakota just saw her naked, and not caring at the moment.

DAKOTA MASON SAWYER
"But ... " said Dakota sadly, walking out into Cassie's bedroom and collapsing irritably onto her bed. "I thought I was Satan. My life is meaningless."

Cassie Nightingale
"Well, thanks love." Cassie laughed and crawled into bed. "If you are Hades, Ben is Kronos. Though I feel like sneaking into his room in the morning, and giving him another dose of his medicine." She laughed and pulled the blankets up to her mid-section. "Though I have to say, you are the best looking Cactus I have seen."

DAKOTA MASON SAWYER
"Okay, we're getting into Greek mythology now?" said Dakota, turning on his side to face Cassie. "I'm Hades, you're Persephone. Your grandmother is Demeter. Ben can't be Kronos, that makes him my father. He can be, I don't know, Apollo. Apollo and Hades had a bitch fight over Persephone, right? That makes Isle Artemis. Jesse can be Hermes. Isabelle would be Aphrodite. Quentin would be Ares, Cali would be Athena. Liam would probably be Poseidon, he loves to swim. Alec would be Zeus, seen as he tries to be so controlling, and Justine would be Hera. Luka and Kayla, I don't know, but BOOM!" Dakota snapped his fingers. "Yeah, I know Greek mythology. Get wrecked."

Cassie Nightingale
Trying to hold back a grin, Cassie burst out laughing. "Someone is a little proud of himself...and I was basing it off of personality that's way Ben would be Kronos, the boy would throw you under a boss in a heart beat." Cassie laughed. "Though that total geek moment was absolutely attractive, I will never forget the moment the cactus was a nerd." Cassie laughed and patted his head. Turning herself, she looked out the window. "That storm is growing fast."

DAKOTA MASON SAWYER
"Cactus, cactus, cactus," groaned Dakota. "Is that, like, a thing now? Am I forever going to be known as a bloody cactus? Fuck you, Benjamin. And I'm always a nerd. My nerdiness just varies, depending on who I'm with. Never call me a geek, though. Nerds are good. Geeks are hipster wannabes of nerds. I find that very offensive."

Cassie Nightingale
"Whatever, Dakota...I mean Cactus." Cassie looked at him with all seriousness. "I'm sorry, I had to!" She laughed. Sitting up, she put her hair into a messy bun and laid back down. Pulling up the blanket, she covered half her head to where only her eyes peered out. "Geek." Cassie whispered playfully.

DAKOTA MASON SAWYER
Dakota ripped the blanket away, took Cassie's wrists between his hands and pinned her to the mattress. "Take it back, Cassie," he growled, though he was smiling. "Take it back. Take it back now."

Cassie Nightingale
"No! You are a geek, I mean look at you, you just seem like a geek....Geek....GEEK!" Cassie laughed a little. She thought it was cute the way he was being melodramatic. "Though, that is perfectly okay, love. There are many geeks in the world, you are by far the least geek I know."

DAKOTA MASON SAWYER
"Geeks are socially inept hipsters without Ray Bans who make up for their lack of intelligence by playing video games and watching Star Wars, when really they don't know shit about the basic physics in the movies," Dakota growled. "I. Am. Not. A. Geek. I have a girlfriend." He paused. "Can I say that?"

Cassie Nightingale
Cassie laughed. "Um..." Cassie heaved trying to get up, but Dakota had a pretty good iron grip. "I thought I was just some booty call or something. I didn't know that's where this is going." Cassie spoke sarcastically. "Yes, you can say that. And I retract the fact that your are indeed a geek, though only on your mega super off days and the planet will be over ran by giant ants when I can call you a geek again...though you would have been my favorite geek." Cassie purred.

DAKOTA MASON SAWYER
Dakota rolled back to his side of the bed, but keeping her hands locked in his. "Stop purring, you're a werewolf, not a cat," he joked.​

Cassie Nightingale
"You know what Dakota, I take offense to that!" She said melodramatically sarcastic. She rolled over on top of him. "I like purring, why should I be a wolf and give up my right to purr...especially when it could mean some many different things. Though if you really don't like it I won't do it anymore." She smiled.

DAKOTA MASON SAWYER
"You can purr. It's kind of cute." Dakota sat up, wrapping his arms around Cassie's waist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.