The Angels, the Horsemen, and the Sins Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but if Jack was the first to step up against the press, he would get bad publicity. Also, I'm on my phone, so I'd prefer not to make a big post right now.

I know, but if Jack was the first to step up against the press, he would get bad publicity. Also, I'm on my phone, so I'd prefer not to make a big post right now.

It doesn't have to be bad, plus the Press are disobeying direct orders.

Sorry! I'll work on helping Aaron in a moment! *runs off to post*

Candy got this! lol

I hope your still accepting
The CS:
guy-2.jpg

Name: Matthew

Representation: The virtue of Temperance

Age that you appear to be: 25

Job: Waiter

Personality: He fits his virtue very well; he is restraint, just and mindful of others, among other things, thought he does like animals as they tend not to have the same motivation he has.

Supplies: Large sword and shield, golden armor that can appear at will if his cause is just and if he needs it a Silver Desert Eagle.

Other: If he had a class it would be paladin

I hope your still accepting
The CS:
guy-2.jpg

Name: Matthew

Representation: The virtue of Temperance

Age that you appear to be: 25

Job: Waiter

Personality: He fits his virtue very well; he is restraint, just and mindful of others, among other things, thought he does like animals as they tend not to have the same motivation he has.

Supplies: Large sword and shield, golden armor that can appear at will if his cause is just and if he needs it a Silver Desert Eagle.

Other: If he had a class it would be paladin

Accepted. I'll get this started. Now, everyone is in Quarantine at either the UN Building, or a hospital.

Any idea how I could put myself in the rp with it making sense I could just act like I was away with something, but I don't know

Any idea how I could put myself in the rp with it making sense I could just act like I was away with something, but I don't know

You could have been touring the UN Building, or visiting someone at the hospital or something.

Ice is tired but has returned

I know, I got to catch up on stuff and get myself out of a funk

Yeah, I might be able to post today

Status
Not open for further replies.