The Angels, the Horsemen, and the Sins Redux

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
candy officially knows that Dr. Kim likes Aaron. Well, time for a shipping war. Who shall win? Aarondy? Dr. Kiron? Who knows! Place your bets!

candy officially knows that Dr. Kim likes Aaron. Well, time for a shipping war. Who shall win? Aarondy? Dr. Kiron? Who knows! Place your bets!
Michael:

tumblr_mkvknou8Wc1r0jlbgo1_400.gif

Candy: T.T You people really think I'm a crazy person don't you?
Me: Fight! Fight! Fight! >=D

Now, you listen, and you listen good. I want a good, clean fight. That means that kicking, punching, scratching, biting, flipping, hair pulling, below the belt moves, and any other dirty cheat you can think of, are all highly placed on our recommended moves list. The more blood the better. Get it? Got it? Good. (Tosses Candy and Dr. Kim in a cage wrestling arena and locks the doors) Three, two, one, FIGHT!

Mjisenjoyingthisdrama.gif

Blame Muse leaving. On the bright side, we now have a temporary solution for the virus.

Well, she left because everything was overwhelming her, but seriously, man, that was a good piece of sadness right there.

I wonder what he will do now?

That moment when you don't know whether to rate it 'You need a hug' or 'Go home, you're drunk!'

Seriously, though. Great post.

;-; emotions. So many emotions are being felt. All sad ones.

I do my best. -Takes a bow-

Reactions: KeatonWorshipper
Meh. I won't be able to do a very substantial post until tomorrow afternoon, since I'm at my grandmother's house on my phone. Plus, Candy offered Jack and Rin dinner.

Meh. I won't be able to do a very substantial post until tomorrow afternoon, since I'm at my grandmother's house on my phone. Plus, Candy offered Jack and Rin dinner.
I could put you guys in the UN Building with Aaron and Doctor Kim.

Sorry, I was waiting to see if Ice queen was going to have Rin go with Jack and Candy

Sorry, I was waiting to see if Ice queen was going to have Rin go with Jack and Candy
Nut do you guys want to be with Aaron, Dr Kim, and a few other people in the UN Building?

But why would they be at the UN?

Just thought I ask, I guess Candy might have come over to try to help out and she brought Jack with her.

Just thought I ask, I guess Candy might have come over to try to help out and she brought Jack with her.
The hospital and UN building are under full Quarantine. No one goes in or out unless authorized.

So they would have to be there earlier then

Status
Not open for further replies.