The Angels, the Horsemen, and the Sins Redux

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they would have to be there earlier then

Correct, like they went to lunch, and they were like "Let's tour the UN Building!" And got stuck in Quarantine. Also, travel between hospital Wards is the same deal without a suit.

So, Candy and others are talking after the doctors leave and they go like 'We should go check on Aaron at the UN' and then get stuck because of the Quarantine

So, Candy and others are talking after the doctors leave and they go like 'We should go check on Aaron at the UN' and then get stuck because of the Quarantine

Right, and Aaron and Doctor Kim are there.

How about you do two posts, one at the tour, and the other of them about to leave, but the Quarantine happens.

Sure, but the concept of time kinda goes into play. The dinner was at 6pm I believe, and we were there, so would it be the next day and there was the tour before that area was quarantined but then it was? Or would we have to be there that day for a tour after 6 pm, like some late-night tour of the hospital?

@The Silver Paladin @AmerillaRose

Sure, but the concept of time kinda goes into play. The dinner was at 6pm I believe, and we were there, so would it be the next day and there was the tour before that area was quarantined but then it was? Or would we have to be there that day for a tour after 6 pm, like some late-night tour of the hospital?

@The Silver Paladin @AmerillaRose

We skipped to the next day.

Aaron and Doctor Kim were at the UN Building, when the Secretary General infected people, thus quarantining the UN Building.

Which you guys were havin a tour in.

I'm cool~ sorry, on baca till sunday

So, I need disease names. This is what I found, but you guys can suggest more:

Creeping Flu
Beijing Strain
Szechuan Plague
Tokyo Rot

The Death Virus. Nice, straight, to the point. I think it works. You get it, you die.

I don't really care

Several things:

1. Due to the creepy-ass short at the beginning of Inside Out, I have decided to call the disease Ash Fever (because Volcanos produce ash.) It heats the body up so high, that the disease causes your insides to fry, along with other horrible symptoms.

2. Anyone at the UN Building can talk to Aaron and try to shut down the press.

@KeatonWorshipper @AmerillaRose @IceQueen @AceSorcerer

Are you talking about how the wife didn't marry that airplane pilot from Puerto Rico or whatever?

Are you talking about how the wife didn't marry that airplane pilot from Puerto Rico or whatever?

No, I was talking about the short before the film. The one aboutwo Volcanoes who fell in love.

Status
Not open for further replies.