The Angels of God [OOC, Plot Discussions, Signups!] (dark fantasy magical girl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@☆StarryNIGHT☆

please stop posting all those pictures, it really clutters the thread! also, i never said demons had extra appendages? please change that, and remove some pictures. for the picture you choose to use, please tell us who the artist is.

please stop posting all those pictures, it really clutters the thread! also, i never said demons had extra appendages? please change that, and remove some pictures. for the picture you choose to use, please tell us who the artist is.
Done, done, and done. As for the artists, I'll put the link and username for each picture on the bottom (except for the two in the middle which are from the same artist so I put the link and names on top). Apologies for the whole thing.

STARRY~!!! *tackles and hugs* sorry for the late welcome sweetie~ ^^
Eternal :D Its kay since I'm usually on when your off ^^" I'll be going in 4 minutes and will probably be back around...8? Hope you'll still be on by then because we have some catching up to do ;p Also are you perhaps too busy for one more RP?

Reactions: EternalMusic
Eternal :D Its kay since I'm usually on when your off ^^" I'll be going in 4 minutes and will probably be back around...8? Hope you'll still be on by then because we have some catching up to do ;p Also are you perhaps too busy for one more RP?
Well, I dunno... But send me a link to see if I am able to or not~ ^^
I have done a mass joining of different RPs so I haven't been the smartest chika but I would be happy to join more~

Done, done, and done. As for the artists, I'll put the link and username for each picture on the bottom (except for the two in the middle which are from the same artist so I put the link and names on top). Apologies for the whole thing.
it's okay! thank you for complying~

So... this one dead?

Haha I was thinking that too... I was hoping it wasn't cause it just started~ ^^;;

Name: Ren Sakurako
Role: Angel
Appearance:
Height:5'3
Weight:92lbs
Skin tone: light skin
Eye color: blue
Hair color and length: pink and long

ab74b685b922ae9c1422d92fef5956c2.jpg

large.jpg

Personality: she is a loner. Nice, kind and kinda of a short temper. Very clever and quiet. But if you mess with her. She can be a little crazy and violent.
Powers + Weapon: weapon hands,can ability to use other people's powers as her own. She can heal herself quickly. She have super sonic scream and aslo can summon things .
Other:
-doesn't like to fight
-like to read
-is a pure white angel
-doesn't like bullies
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Rin Kurou
Role: Demon
Appearance:
Height:5'9
Weight: 140lbs
Skin Tone: light skin
Eye color: red
Hair color and length: red and short
6adf6b81797fdebd981fbfda3dc776a7.jpg

your_song___rin_x_musician_reader__part_2__by_yuyu10100-d7li5p9.jpg

Personality: rude at times, nice and short temper
Powers + Weapon: summon thing and his weapon is a sword
Other:
-listening to music to keep him clam
-sigh a lot

Reactions: EternalMusic
IA!!! FREE!!!!! I LOVE THE PICTURES YOU HAVE CHOSEN!!!! *coughs* sorry my excitement... =///="

*smiles as I stick a lollipop in my mouth*

*hands lollipop gumdrop flavoured cookie* My specialty from me to you~

*claps hands and smiles* really!? YAY~!!! *smiles happily* I am so glad that you like them~

I'm sorry I haven't introduce myself . *bows* I'm [BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)] Kakra you are[/BCOLOR]

*smiles and curtsies* My name is Eternal but you can call me Muse or whatever you like~ ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.