The Angels of God [OOC, Plot Discussions, Signups!] (dark fantasy magical girl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for answering my questions and that was what my teacher said as well. My horrid punctuation skills will be the death of me in my finals. Magniloquent styles of writing be damned if my I can't even place my coma right, but I have yet again strayed from the topic.

To be honest my writing style is usually off when I'm writing long paragraphs but as it stands I should be able to write a somewhat good enough paragraph? Nonetheless, if you would still have me I would love to join but if my writing becomes too horrid to read through I'm willing to let my character be eaten by a pack of demons for the heck of it. Oh, I love pointers! Can't have too many help these days. Anyways, once you give me the green light I'll post a character sheet as fast as I can or you can give me the red lights which would mean the opposite... I live somewhere in Southeast Asia so I'm quite sure I can't post as fast as you guys would want me to, so let that be another factor. (Nah, you don't sound ignorant at all but I'm not that intelligent, really and age doesn't matter. [P.S. Never joined a organized group RP before.])
no problem dude! of course you can join! your writing has a distinct voice, so it should be all good~
and it's okay if you can't post often.

that's okay! they're pretty easy to do, i think. if you get confused or have any questions once we start the rp, you can let me know and i'll help you out to the best of my ability!

it's cool! just make sure to edit her character sheet~
once i'm done drawing asami i'll create the rp thread. ^u^
I am pretty sure she is all good, if she needs anymore fixing just tell me!

I am pretty sure she is all good, if she needs anymore fixing just tell me!
I think her personality part still says that she is a demon. Unless... that's all part your plan, which would mean I should disregard everything I have just said.

Reactions: EternalMusic
I think her personality part still says that she is a demon. Unless... that's all part your plan, which would mean I should disregard everything I have just said.
I want her to have a nasty attitude~ ^^

and don't worry~ I can see where you are coming from.

Name: Ryoukai Fumi

Role: Demon

Appearance:
Height:6'0"
Weight: 149lbs.
ivaa80.jpg
His green iris is actually just fake contact lenses; real eye colour is actually deep honey hazel.

Personality:
Ryoukai-san loves company especially the company of easy to trick humans, what he wouldn't do for a slice of that human girl he'd just met in that café. He puts on facades to be whatever stereotype that would make him fit in and be easier to enter close a group of people, preferably a group of young girls.

Underneath that façade of smiles and chuckles however is not pleasant to put mildly. He had long forgotten his past self and is now enjoying the depravity that he had once lament; loving the screams of the humans he had caught as he slowly cut them apart for dinner to the point of ecstasy. Although, he could still hear the whispers of somebody long forgotten telling him to stop but alas if only it work.
He also hates formal gatherings of any sort. As he hates wearing formal clothing of any type and would rather wear his usual clothes because that is more comfortable.

Others: Apart from killing, he likes playing video games as it also contains killing and he prefers the flashy deaths of characters in a game. Other than that he was born in a rich family so he has a lack of concern for the amount of money he spends.

(Is there anything else that I may need to add/rewrite?)

Reactions: ghoulprincess
Name: Ryoukai Fumi

Role: Demon

Appearance:
Height:6'0"
Weight: 149lbs.
ivaa80.jpg
His green iris is actually just fake contact lenses; real eye colour is actually deep honey hazel.

Personality:
Ryoukai-san loves company, especially the company of easy to trick humans; what he wouldn't do for a slice of that human girl he'd just met in that café. He puts on facades to be whatever stereotype that would make him fit in and be easier to enter close a group of people, preferably a group of young girls.

Underneath that façade of smiles and chuckles, however, is not pleasant, to put mildly. He has long forgotten his past self and is now enjoying the depravity that he had once lamented; loving the screams of the humans he had caught as he slowly cuts them apart for dinner to the point of ecstasy. Although, he can still hear the whispers of somebody long forgotten, telling him to stop. but Alas, if only it work.

He also hates formal gatherings of any sort because As he hates wearing formal clothing of any type and would rather wear his usual clothes as because that is they are more comfortable.

Others: Apart from killing, he likes playing video games as it also contains killing. and He prefers the flashy deaths of characters in a game. Other than that he was born in a rich family, so he has a lack of concern for the amount of money he spends.

(Is there anything else that I may need to add/rewrite?)
you're good dude! just a few grammatical errors, but that's it~
i'll edit the mistakes real quick, if you don't mind.
red words/punctuation marks are what i have edited, underlined blue words are sentences that sound weird and i wasn't sure how to change them, and unneeded words are struck through.
cool character!! ^u^

you're good dude! just a few grammatical errors, but that's it~
i'll edit the mistakes real quick, if you don't mind.
red words/punctuation marks are what i have edited, underlined blue words are sentences that sound weird and i wasn't sure how to change them, and unneeded words are struck through.
cool character!! ^u^
Thats a hell lot of mistakes. I'll edit the character sheet when I can.
Well anyways, are we doing the posts in rotations or are we just gonna keep replying?

Thats a hell lot of mistakes. I'll edit the character sheet when I can.
Well anyways, are we doing the posts in rotations or are we just gonna keep replying?
if eternalmusic doesn't reply in a few hours you can go ahead and write your own reply~ it's only in rotations if the current person to reply doesn't take a while to respond.

Name: Haru Yamagachi

Role: Angel

Appearance: Stands at a height of 5'3", weighs 130 lbs, slightly tanned skin, crystal clear blue eyes, sunshine blond hair, short hair that stops at the nape of his neck and is slightly curly, wears light/pastel color clothing, has ears pierced, has a necklace with an arrow attached to it.

Personality: Haru is your normal Angel with a few key differences. The blond's nature is, overall, bubbly, friendly, and care-free. He always has a smile on his face or is laughing at what someone said. He tries not to stress too much and go with the flow of things. He's a kind-hearted boy, always helping people when he can, enemy or not. Some people have told him that his kindness will be his downfall one day. Along with his short temper. As said before, there are key differences and this is one of them. Over the years, Haru's temper has shortened so much that he causes a fight, verbal or physical, over the smallest of insults. He doesn't care if people think he overreacts. The Angel isn't going to let anyone insult him and get away with it without something happening to them.

Haru may seem naive, unwise, but he's the complete opposite. Past that innocent outlook is a teenager who understands more than some adults. He's very intelligent and looks at the world in a different perspective. He can be a bit emotional, a bit sensitive, at times, crying at movies or books. Sometimes, crying at insults that hit too close to home, but he doesn't let anyone see. That'll only add on to some people's doubts about him and, possibly, prove them right. Haru can't have that. Especially with how insecure he gets sometimes. He works hard, yeah, but there are days when he feels like it'll never be enough.

Power + Weapon: Can attract/charm any person as long as their mentality is pretty weak + Bow and Arrow

Other: He uses his power to mostly manipulate people into doing what he wants. Hates when people make fun of his height or doubt him.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is just me or is everyone a angel?

!WARNING!
~Excessive use of images and gifs are contained in this CS~

Name:
Aoi Homura - 青い炎

Role:
Presumably an Angel but it is in question to those witnessing her "other" form.

Appearance:
5'0, 118 lbs, Pale skin, Bright Azure Eyes, Ebony black hair color, Hip length hair.

huke_black_rock_shooter.jpg

tumblr_md6nl4gOSl1qjrt2ao1_500.gif
311699_170x100.png

"Other" Form (or more sadistic side):
Insane-black-rock-shooter.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Black_Rock_Shooter_TV_38_-_Cap07.png

Brs1_003.jpg

brs_insane_outfit_view_by_technoaudio-d50978d.gif
tumblr_ma9xnybJ6O1ra59k7o1_500.gif

tumblr_m0y2wdFfWf1r9c51co3_500.gif
1EF.gif

original.gif
tumblr_ml9po4PKGG1r922azo1_500.gif

Personality:
Aoi is a stoic, quite, and calm individual. And because of this, can be seen as quite emotionless and aloof. However most do not know that she is a very perceptive person and only appears this way because she doesn't exactly know how to express her emotions. She respects teamwork and trust between individuals but prefers being solitary at her own accord. Honesty and truth is something she values greatly which accounts for her often very blunt, straightforward responses. Which is why she does not take kindly to those who lie. Despite appearing to be a level headed person there are times when it seems as though Aoi becomes unpredictable and mentally unstable. This switch is often pulled when she is in danger of losing a fight or in extremely desperate cases. She becomes increasingly brutal and sadistic. Coldly mocking her enemy, having no regard for the feelings or safety of others, and does not seem to care who dies as long as she achieves her goal. This change can be anticipated by the change of blue flames to that of a fiery purple and the significant increase of strength.

Weapons + Powers:
mato__s_power_vs__black_rock_shooter_by_oscarosi-d4u6260.gif

black_rock_shooter_____guns_blazing__big__by_skullmuffins-d5ig982.gif
tumblr_lw1h6w4nOt1r4dst8o1_500.gif

3163397218_1_4_ax457J6y.gif

Brs_pr%C3%A9pare_mitralleuse.gif
BRS1.gif

Black%E2%98%85Rock-Shooter-Episode-8-gif1.gif
150780blackrockshootercanonbyoumashud4x22rx.gif

black+rock+shooter.gif
tumblr_mborl5ox2r1runxsho1_500.gif

tumblr_m3deatHnpe1r9ytsuo1_500.gif
tumblr_n549qrlaZm1qgv5pgo1_500.gif

BRS01-003.jpg

"Other" Form Weapon + Powers:
large.gif
3210211797_1_30_Nk7S228D.gif

tumblr_mhj2clZr7r1qlndspo1_500.gif

Natural Physical attributes:
black_rock_shooter_____pursuit__big__by_skullmuffins-d5ic7pj.gif
tumblr_lm8cm3ACle1qfmypko1_500.gif

Her attacks focus more on offensive and evasive maneuvers, having skill with ranged weaponry and great prowess in wielding close-quarter weapons. She also uses her unique athletic abilities in combat, being shown to be able to do many flips and dodges. Aoi wastes no time in her movement, taking in every single aspect of the fight.
Aoi's endurance is immense, being able to survive merciless pounding, impalement, slicing, bullets, being crushed, grinded, and many other things. Despite this, she still manages to stand up and fight effectively. She has also displayed superhuman feats of speed and agility, being able to run at impressively high speeds, leap long distances, and jump high.​

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
I'll be making a demon chara later to even things out xP (or well actually that would take several demons but ya know ^^")

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Name:
Akai Akuma - 赤い悪魔
Or what the Russian's lovingly call him when he had stayed in the frozen country
Mahlyenki Dyavol
Which is roughly translated to "Little Devil"

Role:
Demon

Appearance:
5'7, 120 lbs, deathly pale, White Hair, usually about as long as the nape of the neck.

Kaneki.Ken.full.1775689.jpg

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=4225857
(^^ When he was working for the Russian Government; Still has the uniform stashed away somewhere^^)

Insane mode (when the blood lust takes over):
Dom
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3393042
(For both the pictures down here)
Kaneki.Ken.full.1777930.jpg

Kaneki.Ken.full.1777916.jpg

(^^Chains and cuffs belonged to the time where he was betrayed by his employers and locked up for a month without sustenance. Its pretty clear how this story ended^^)

It would be hard to get around the public if they found out you were a flesh eating demon so precautions~:
Kaneki.Ken.full.1775440.jpg

Shiu
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=837735
Kaneki.Ken.full.1616643.jpg

Hydrogen
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=4890162
Kaneki.Ken.full.1747678.jpg
メイ(Mei)@はだか祭り
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=6861186

Full Body:
Kaneki.Ken.full.1774631.jpg
ジェモネイ
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=11009666
Kaneki.Ken.full.1778443.jpg

Mk
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5793276
Kaneki.Ken.full.1776135.jpg

Neco
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=777703

There are times where a full costume change would take too much time or there might not even be time so only the mask will have to do in those type of situations:
Kaneki.Ken.full.1746293.jpg

Okome
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=10753901

Personality:
Akai is very cynical and extremely independent, believing that relying on others is a sign of great weakness. He never accepts help from anyone no matter how small the favor may be (Ex: Person #1: Oh you dropped your fork! Let me j- Akai: NO. *grabs fork and smiles* I've got it ^^ Person #1: o_o;). Despite seeming prideful at times its only because of his stubborn independence. He doesn't really care about anything so pride and what others do are nothing of interest to him (some see this as "accepting"). Through the years he's picked up quite a few tricks from demons he had met (and some that he killed) about how to attract prey. Akai has learned to fake kindness, hospitality, and just over all normal human emotions. And born with natural intelligence and charisma, he is a formidable foe in any playing field. He does have his peculiarities though and one of those are his refusal to eat human flesh. Instead he gorges on the next best thing: Human blood. He drinks enough of it to temporarily quench his hunger and insanity (though this never fully fills the hunger and just keeps his demonic side at bay) without killing the victim. Akai does make mistakes and the occasional blood lust takes over if he fails to drink enough blood.

For that one guy whose like "What anime character might your picture images be from":
Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul
original.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.