The Alphas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Circuits eyes burned from the screens. She decided to log out and go see how Scythe was doing. She turned off all her monitors and turned on a device in the corner that scattered all data she had gotten from the rebel base. Just so no one could see that the Alpha's took it. But it was unlikely anyone knew it was ever copied. She moved to close the door behind her as she stepped out into the fluorescently lit hall. She made way for the staircase, stopping by the kitchen to grab an apple. Her shoulders were stiff and so were her legs. She went down the stairs, the door for the second floor sliding open for her automatically. She stepped in to see Scythe had created a new weapon that looked awesome. "Hey Scythe! Damn, what's that?" she asked pointing to the new unknown weapon.

Scythe grinned as Circuit entered the room. She was getting a little lonely. And even more exciting, she asked about her gone. "I call it a Disabler, but I'm sure there is a better name for it..." she trailed off, picking up the weapon, "But! It shoots a burst of electricity, and a bit of explosion, completely disabling any armour suit as well as body systems. It's not supposed to kill people, but y'know, shit happens." Scythe grinned. She patted a seat on the table next to her for Circuit to hop up. "So I was thinking of a new weapon. You've been in their systems, tell me what you think I should make. Wildest imagination!" Scythe exclaimed waving her arms a little. Circuit rarely ever came down to weaponry room. And since Scythe had always felt close to Circuit as she did Sky, she wanted to take advantage of her being here.

James took his time with his information-collecting, using an onion router to scramble his requests so it'd be untraceable and impossible to accurately understand, and within five minutes, had the exact type of information he needed. Putting his holopad down, he took a look at his weapons stock, taking in kinetic or pulse weapons, and decided that there needed to be some more weapon upgrades.

So he grabbed his favorite, "Vera," and left his room to go down to his second home.

Upon entering, he took in Scythe and Circuit, but didn't stop for a moment. He nodded at Scythe, and as he walked across the room to several large, bolted-to-the-floor, part-filled bins that were clearly labelled "Warparts" in reference to his nickname, "Mars", he said to Circuit in a conversational, normal tone, "Sorry about earlier."

Then he set about building what was, more or less, a mobile personal tesla cannon.

Circuit shrugged as James apologized, "It was nothing." she replied turning to him, "So, you two weapon geniuses, what are y'all making?" She asked more towards James since she knew what Scythe had made. Scythe did ask her what kind of weapon they thought they would need. Which Circuit was thinking about, quite intensely. She had been in their systems. They had a lot of security systems, so she thought about an electric pulse, but Circuit could get into those easy so there was really no need. Then she thought about a weapon, a lot like the one Scythe had made originally, but a little smaller, and fired scatter shots. That would be much more useful in a large scale attack.

"Mobile personal energy cannon. The atmosphere has a higher amount of static electricity and active ions, so energy weapons will have a very large boost down on the ground. Plus most everything is made out of conveniently conductive metal these days, so once inside, I could pump energy into the floor and probably electrocute half the crew." He begins building a weapon, stock first. Stock, then an energy 'base', then a pistol grip, then some handles, a couple rails, laser light and a flash light, then a tesla barrel, some more odds and ends, then pulls out an energy capsule from a shelf on the wall, and slams it home. A moment later, a long, rifle-like weapon sits in James's hands, long, crackling with energy, and humming dangerously. Hefting it, he puts the butt of the weapon to his shoulder and takes a look down the ironsights, the length of it easily being as long as any of their beds.

"I suppose it'll do, though it'll be too heavy for anyone else to carry around the entire mission, I suppose."

Status
Not open for further replies.