The Age Of Dragons (Plot Discussion) -CLOSED-

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesnt mean that he has to be around for you to...admire a tree, or something XD
Hell, my intro post was a little lacking itself.

We decided we were already bonded so

Although I suppose she aint gonna be a clingy dragon

And I kinda want her to see Tiernoch and flutter about his head curiously

Tiernoch being a dragon of fire and earth would probably sense that those elements really 'like' her and want to protect her and she would wanna be around him cus he's all familiar in a sense

Also I dont think she's seen a dragon before so

Reactions: 2 people
Exactly. So, you can incorporate seeing Tiernoch in your intro and try to meet him mid-flight.

i just posted mine i know there not as long or draw out as yours judge or lady but i mostly dont do long Multi par's unless im writing about fight scene's or huge interactions

Shin can you not make all your writing red its really hard to read and I get Migraines

Also could you not post a really big picture in the IC?

No no

I meant

Can you NOT have all your writing red

Its very hard to read blocks of text in a dark colour against black

@Erranruin Fun fact, you can change the site's background color in your settings if Black hurts your eyes too much.

Hmm, I dont think this'll work either

But to be honest its more blocks of coloured writing thats the problem, not necessarily the background

You all have made good posts so far. Good job :)

Reactions: AAB
I guess I forgot to post my character sheet, crap.. oh well, it's closed now. If you guys know any other good fantasy roleplays that are still accepting, please tell me!

Status
Not open for further replies.