The Abyss

Any chance that this RP will survive? :(

@Azula

I would rather it not die. I'm going to continue playing. You may respond to Jeremy if you want to keep going. If you don't want to, you can always have your character reject him so I can continue with that character elsewhere

@Commander Cheesecake @Imbroglio @MiloMcGurp
Im pretty sure we lost one GM. But we still have another. We should move on if we don't want to quit. Or the thread will die. If the original GM returns there is nothing stopping them from continuing their main plot. We could just send their character off on a bus in the meantime if needed.

I feel bad doing it but its kinder to have an active game they can return to than a dead one everyone's left.

Well, as the Co-GM, I will allow you guys to move on. But, for the most part, I probably should do the weekly drawing to see if any of you guys are going into the sixth island, just as a sub-plot or something.​

@KamrenReed I still want to continue, I will reply soon, don't worry ^^

@Commander Cheesecake Yes, I think you should do the the weekly drawing, I don't think he will come back soon.

Well, honestly, now that I look upon this thing, Void and I had an original thought of doing the weekly drawing by a dice roller, but since the probability of a four die roll is IMPOSSIBLE for the most part, I'm going to use another method of how to go by the weekly drawing.

Random Generator.

SO! WEEKLY DRAWING.
Here is all of the characters we have so far,
M11240 - Sidney Court.
F15778 - Caithly Patricia.
M10852 - Lucius Vondrack.
F10901 - Lydia Collette.
F11216 - Lilith Alba.
M12294 - Jeremy Avery.
M15710 - Cole Hanna.

And here's all of the made up ones for more variety.
F18776 - Riot Dalmain.
F13432 - Harley Zinn.
M18067 - Cortes Palmer.
M10114 - Richard Grenvile.
M17489 - Metacom James.
F15905 - Susan Murai.
F13197 - Theresa Rife.

AND THE WINNER IS.
Done by clicking "Random" ten times.

NONE OF YOU. :D
Please do note that you guys will not get chosen every week. So, with that being said,
Let's hope for next week shall we?

Okay, this will be totally the last time I will ask, is it going to be active or not? Any chance?

I'm tidying my current RP and asking for a super slow RP whether it still wants to keep going or not. So I can have more free hand to handle new RPs. If this can't survive, I will say bye bye to this RP and yes thank you for the experiences ^^

@Azula
I think that sort of depends on everyone. But the game is certainly floundering.

@KamrenReed Waiting on you buddy.

@MiloMcGurp
I understand you were letting KamrenReed post again, did you plan on continuing after that at any point or are you stuck waiting for Void_Coffin?

Role Plays don't really survive once everyone begins to drop off. If it is going to live beyond it's current length, I think we may need to proceed with the assumption @Void_coffin is not going to come back. It will be excellent if they do, but the month is about to be over and there's been no trace of them.

@Commander Cheesecake
Did you want to take over as acting GM?
I don't think the game will survive without one. Quite a lot is sort of centered on the player character exchange with Void's character. So all those interactions ore totally stopped. It might be better to write them out for now. Have Lucius suddenly wander off perhaps, and continue on.

Otherwise... We might want to just leave it.
At this point the in-game time is going to get awful silly if everyone on one side of the yard has done a bunch of things and everyone on the other has been paused over the course of six+ hours lol.

Either way, let's take a consensus.

Since they hadn't posted in a while. I planned on today while I have some free time. I apologize for the wait.

Or at least try to come up with something. (I'm a bit idea blocked at the moment)

Sorry about not posting. I've been off for the last few days. I only just got back.

@MiloMcGurp @KamrenReed @Azula @Commander Cheesecake

I have it that @KamrenReed is going to post tonight, but try not to let 11 days go by in the future, dude :I
Or at least make a note that you'll be late ooc.

@Commander Cheesecake
Asking again:
Did you want to take over as acting GM?
I don't think the game will survive without one. Quite a lot is sort of centered on the player character exchange with Void's character. So all those interactions ore totally stopped. It might be better to write them out for now. Have Lucius suddenly wander off perhaps, and continue on.
We need a GM and VoidCoffin has been MIA for a month. I think we need to continue under the assumption that they're not coming back (at least anytime soon) or we just let it die, because it's circling the drain.

In my opinion, I think this RP has died since no one take over the RP since the GM vanished. We can't move on without someone take lead here. It's a waste of course, I love Caithly, but we can't do anything :(

In my opinion, I think this RP has died since no one take over the RP since the GM vanished. We can't move on without someone take lead here. It's a waste of course, I love Caithly, but we can't do anything :(
I agree that it's dead in the water without a GM.
I'm hoping commander cheesecake takes on more GM duties, but if they don't ( and since they've been active everywhere but here I'm going to go out on a limb and assume they won't) we can always have someone else GM.

Or we can abandon ship.

OR... We start a new game if everyone's still looking for one. Let this one sink into the unfathomable depths of failure and just start fresh with a new game. Could make one with a similar premise if y'all wanted to keep these characters as they are or at least mostly as they are. Or just make new ones, whatever.
I don't get to use this character often so I was kinda happy for the opportunity lol.
If everyone was on board for that and didn't mind waiting a little bit while I world-build / make us a plotting area then I'd be alright there. (If no one minds me just doing that like some kind of usurping jerk lawl)

That is right, I am not going to take on the role of GM only because Void left without giving me all the information about this RP. I did not come up with the idea, and he only sent me to check if everything he wrote made sense. He did not give me the whole story, as I can see that there was more to this RP. Especially the sixth island. Void did not describe the "nitty-gritty" of that island to me, so, with the lack of information I was given, I cannot carry forth this RP

This RP is officially dead.

@Imbroglio , if you wish to start a new world based on this, or whatever you see fit, then go for it. c: If it's good, which, I'm sure it will be, I will be considering my activity in this new RP you wish to create.

That is right, I am not going to take on the role of GM only because Void left without giving me all the information about this RP. I did not come up with the idea, and he only sent me to check if everything he wrote made sense. He did not give me the whole story, as I can see that there was more to this RP. Especially the sixth island. Void did not describe the "nitty-gritty" of that island to me, so, with the lack of information I was given, I cannot carry forth this RP

This RP is officially dead.

@Imbroglio , if you wish to start a new world based on this, or whatever you see fit, then go for it. c: If it's good, which, I'm sure it will be, I will be considering my activity in this new RP you wish to create.
UNFORTUNATE. But gotcha.
Thanks for getting back to me/us/humans/etc

If anyone else is interested then give a heads up here or where ever. If not, happy gaming you guys~

Last edited: