• Nah.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Dude what the fuck no.

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not just call her a Player then? :P

Depends on the flavor slurpee. Also, dat sig tho!

Penis pouncer?

Genital inspector?

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
Nah, she's secretly a kinkmaster, this is just part of her cover. She was actually a pioneer of the 7/11, first just using snow and waiting for it to get all slushy before getting down to the slurpfest.
I had something somewhat witty for this, but I can't keep a straight face reading that last sentence.

The only notes I'm taking is who never to meet at a 7/11. >_>
So you are meeting people in the 7/11. ;D

Pretty sure my husband would divorce me if I was meeting anyone, anywhere, for anything. I kind of like him, so I tend to avoid situations that would lead to him taking me to court.

That's actually quite controlling of your husband. :/

That's actually quite controlling of your husband. :/
She was implying if she was going out to badonkadonk someone else's tiddlywink with copious amounts of squeaking noises in the back seat of a cheap '69 Chevy that her husband would be suitable displeased with such avaricious behaviour.

She was implying if she was going out to badonkadonk someone else's tiddlywink with copious amounts of squeaking noises in the back seat of a cheap '69 Chevy that her husband would be suitable displeased with such avaricious behaviour.
Basically. I think there was something in our wedding vows about him being the only person I can give the booty to. Giving it out to other people is generally frowned upon.

Basically. I think there was something in our wedding vows about him being the only person I can give the booty to. Giving it out to other people is generally frowned upon.
Unless like, that's his fetish. Then you know, that's all on you two to work out.

I'll just be over here. In the cold, dead wasteland of Canada. I don't remember where I parked my moose.

Oops, my bad.
When she said 'anywhere for anything' I took it literally. :/

Nope, no fetish, and no sharing. I'm a one man woman, even if said man is 930 miles away....

Status
Not open for further replies.