• Nah.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Dude what the fuck no.

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't lie; you're totally taking notes.
Nah, she's secretly a kinkmaster, this is just part of her cover. She was actually a pioneer of the 7/11, first just using snow and waiting for it to get all slushy before getting down to the slurpfest.

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
Nah, she's secretly a kinkmaster, this is just part of her cover. She was actually a pioneer of the 7/11, first just using snow and waiting for it to get all slushy before getting down to the slurpfest.
You should see what she can do with the taquitos.

• Love
  • Love
Wait, 7/11's still exist?
I'm a much bigger fan of Wawa(I'm pretty sure it's only a southern thing...), but 7/11 is still huge. There's at least four within walking distance of me.

-- EDIT --

It's actually more of a Northern thing. >.>

Two at once? And out in public? You filthy harlot.
Please. I never go to 7/11. I go to Circle K, because Diet Mt. Dew > Slurpees any day.

I'm a much bigger fan of Wawa(I'm pretty sure it's only a southern thing...), but 7/11 is still huge. There's at least four within walking distance of me.

-- EDIT --

It's actually more of a Northern thing. >.>
I miss Wawa! They have some in Florida now, but they're all like 30-45 minutes away. It's worth the drive when I'm craving Utz potato chips though. Can't wait to move back home where I can get a bag any time I go to the grocery store instead of having to have them shipped to me. @_@

I love the fact that the word "harlot" came up in modern parlance.

I love the fact that the word "harlot" came up in modern parlance.
I quite enjoy using archaic synonyms for slut and whore. It's classier.

• Love
Reactions: Adelaide
I prefer hussy. That's the word my grandmother used to use.

I'm rather fond of Strumpet. Sounds fun and yummy but very bad for you.

lady of the evening

out classed you!
Yeah, that's definitely the classiest of all possible terms for it, I think. A bit hard to work into normal conversation, and a bit long, but definitely classy.

I prefer words like jezebel, trollop, strumpet, and slattern for simplicity sake.
Your Avatar helps make it work too. :P
This is true.

Yeah, that's definitely the classiest of all possible terms for it, I think. A bit hard to work into normal conversation, and a bit long, but definitely classy.

I prefer words like jezebel, trollop, strumpet, and slattern for simplicity sake.

This is true.
already said trollop and strumpet was mentioned as well

GET WITH THE TIMES PRIEST!

already said trollop and strumpet was mentioned as well

GET WITH THE TIMES PRIEST!
I got distracted while typing up that post and didn't bother checking new posts. Not a big enough deal to bother editing.

Also, get with the times? That's real rich coming from a luddite like you, gramps.

Status
Not open for further replies.