Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Nah.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Dude what the fuck no.

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Slattern... That is a pretty epic one.

I got distracted while typing up that post and didn't bother checking new posts. Not a big enough deal to bother editing.

Also, get with the times? That's real rich coming from a luddite like you, gramps.
Respect your elders and get me my cane, boy!

Did I just enter a retirement home?

Then can I meteor a town? :3

I shall do it to an entire town! :3

When one partner gets launched into space, then free falls onto/into the other.
Meteoring, Damn dude.
Please do not give him more ideas....

Oh, "classy" ways to call women sexually active? Well, I only had to use such terms to avoid being banned for years on the previous forum, so...

Concubine, Courtesan, Floozy, Nymphomaniac, Streetwalker, Tramp, Call Girl, Fallen Woman (yes really), Lady of the Evening, Loose Woman (really!), painted woman, Jade, Bimbo, Broad, Moll, Easy Make, Doxy, Piece of Tail...

... Um...

I'd need to get a thesaurus at this point really.

Oh, "classy" ways to call women sexually active? Well, I only had to use such terms to avoid being banned for years on the previous forum, so...

Concubine, Courtesan, Floozy, Nymphomaniac, Streetwalker, Tramp, Call Girl, Fallen Woman (yes really), Lady of the Evening, Loose Woman (really!), painted woman, Jade, Bimbo, Broad, Moll, Easy Make, Doxy, Piece of Tail...

... Um...

Add "Slag" and "Slapper" to the list.

... Um...

Bimbo and Broad even?
I thought those two fell under the "Stop calling her a whore! *Ban*" category.

Juice collector?

Mattress wrestler? I actually like that one. It sounds less trashy and more aggressive.

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
Collector of Men?

Status
Not open for further replies.