That Feeling When...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to make something on Iwaku and are hesitant to do so.
Just go for it! I'm low on stuff to do so if you need a person to ask questions or need people feel free to ask~

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Just go for it! I'm low on stuff to do so if you need a person to ask questions or need people feel free to ask~
I want to. I'm considering making a 1x1 Interest Check, but I'm worried that I may not find the "right" Roleplay or mess it up somehow.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
I want to. I'm considering making a 1x1 Interest Check, but I'm worried that I may not find the "right" Roleplay or mess it up somehow.
You'll be fine~ If it doesn't feel right just let the partner know~

TFW you play a song nonstop because it's just that freaking awesome. <3 <3 <3

That feel when everyone's asleep and you just want to roleplay .-.

TFW you read over an older thread and realize you'd given a perfectly good post a WTF rating by accident a while back. x////x Apologies to @Kestrel .

The feeling when you almost make a mistake you will regret later on.

The feeling when you stand up to someone who is being aggressive and they didn't expect it because they are the type to dish it out but can't take it.

Bye Felicia.

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
That feeling when the avatar of the person who posted before you is from one of your favorite manhwa.

That feeling when the avatar of the person before you is the avatar you were using yesterday. Like holy shite.

Reactions: Amaranth
The feeling when you think you've done all the dishes but turn around to the stove realizing there's more......

That feeling when there's a game that you're hooked on and you just want to spend all your time playing it -- but it makes your laptop fan roar like a leaf-blower and causes your battery to commit seppuku.

It's just an edutainment game from the 90's. What even.

Reactions: Amaranth
The feeling when you've bypassed the craziness of Christmas Eve last minute shopping only to realize once you are home you have forgotten the main thing you went out for (>.<)

That feeling when you're just not feeling what you used to when doing something you loved. :(

That feeling when you were up all night to be sick and now are being forced to go to church

That feeling when your mother is once again being a moody bitch during the holidays. Ugh!

TFW you finally reply an rp... almost two months late :'D Relief!

• Love
Reactions: junebug
Tfw a child maybe outed one of your presents because their friend saw it being purchased. Uhhhh, awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.