LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
In order of most beloved to least out of the genres I play...

Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Medieval, Magical, Action/Adventure, Victorian England, Modern, Realistic
Hello, everyone. I'm seeking several roleplay partners, so don't be scared off if other people have already posted.

Firstly, a few things about me and what I expect...
- I write an average of 2-3 paragraphs per post. I can do more, and I try not to do less than the 2. You will never see a one-liner from me, and I expect that you don't do one-liners either.
- I understand that typos happen, but please do use a spellchecker. It's too much work to have to decode posts every time. Grammar is also something you should have a decent grasp of. I know I'll ignore some grammar rules just out of style, and that's fine for you to do as well. I just want us to be able to understand each other.
- I like OOC chatter. If you roleplay with me, expect OOC PMs to discuss current happenings in the roleplay, plot ideas for the future, etc. If you have an instant messenger, that's even better.
- My characters are all over 18. I also want your characters to be over 18. Additionally, if we're doing a mature plot, then I require that you be over 18, as well. It's awkward otherwise.

Pretty much anything else you need to know about my roleplay preferences/style can be found in that nifty resume thing I filled out.

With that out of the way, here is a giant list of pairings that I'd love to do. The bold character is what I'd like to play. Ones that are stricken out are ones that have been taken and I'm not willing to do another one of at this point in time.

Master x Apprentice
Master x Butler
Demon x Demon Hunter
Demon x Human
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Assassin x Assassin-in-Training
Superhero x Supervillain
Teacher x Student
Wanderer x Villager
Prince x Knight
Knight x Servant
Knight x Rival Knight
Rich Person x Thief
Vampire x Werewolf
Popular Student x Social Outcast
Headmaster x Teacher
Teacher x Teacher

Those are all of the pairings I can think of at the moment. And I have a plot idea for each and every one of them. Some of them have a few plot ideas, actually. Just post here or PM me with which pairings appeal to you, and we can discuss plots from there!

EDIT: I'm adding some new things to my list. This is just some fandom things that I'm willing to roleplay within. Not with canon characters, but using the setting and perhaps having mentions of the canon characters.

Harry Potter
Legend of Zelda
Fire Emblem
Ranger's Apprentice
Kuroshitsuji

I have some plot ideas involving those.

Master x Apprentice
Master x Butler
Demon x Demon Hunter
Demon x Human
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Superhero x Supervillain
Teacher x Student
Wanderer x Villager
Prince x Knight
Knight x Servant
Knight x Rival Knight
Rich Person x Thief
Vampire x Werewolf
Popular Student x Social Outcast
Headmaster x Teacher
Teacher x Teacher

I underlined the ones that I would be interested in. I do have a question however: what nature of the roleplays would these be? I'm pretty much comfortable with anything, but what I mean in girl x girl, girl x boy.. that sorta thing and exc. But I am interested in doing those. Hope you are too? ^ ^

My main preference is MxM, but I can do MxF. I just prefer playing male characters. And of the ones you underlined, I'd say either Demon x Human or Vampire x Werewolf appeals to me most at the moment. Which would you prefer?

Do you have a stronger preference of the two? And I can try m x m.

My roleplays usually swing in a romantic direction. Is that okay with you? And since I've actually never done a 1x1 Vampire x Werewolf one before, I think I'd like to try it.

Hi! Welcome to Iwaku. ^^ And since you said you're looking for several partners, I hope you don't mind if I posted here.

I'm rather interested in:
Master x Apprentice
Demon x Demon Hunter
Demon x Human
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire Hunter

I'm slightly less interested in the following, but could definitely be convinced if there's a plot involved. ^^
Superhero x Supervillain
Knight x Rival Knight

Assassin x Assassin-in-Training is one of my favorite ones, so let's go with that. Mind it being a MxM with a chance of romance between them down the line? Considering the assassin I play for that one, it definitely wouldn't happen anywhere near the start. Unless your character pushes for it.

That was one of the ones that really caught my eye. MxM with a chance of romance sounds just lovely. (And I seriously can't type that without thinking of weather reporters.)

Did you have a plot for it or were you thinking more go with the flow?

I have a plot setup. What happens from there is up for discussion.

Sure, the vampire x werewolf was interesting me too. Is that one okay to do? Which species would you prefer to be? Vampire, or werewolf?

I'd prefer to be the vampire.

Okay, and I want to be the werewolf. Are we doing malexmale orr..?

Up to you. If you're willing to do MxM, I'd prefer that with the possibility of romance between them somewhere down the line.

Yup, I'm willing. As long as you are okay with a shyer character? If not, that's cool. Character plot?

A shy werewolf? That's...interesting. With period of aggression, I'd assume? Being a werewolf? (Though fair warning, I do prefer for my characters to take on the more submissive role if the characters end up sleeping together. They just don't act submissive all the time.)

I'm open to suggestions for the plot. Do you have something in mind?

Yup, the character is shy until you actually get to know him. Then he starts to show his colours more and you see that he is a stubborn as an ox, but very submissive in bed. How do they know each other/meet?

So the werewolf would be submissive in bed? 'Cuz I'd prefer for the vampire to be submissive then...

Oh, okay. How submissive and aggressive does that mean in bed? Anything involving chains? Hahaha

Depends. Haven't decided much about the character yet, but I prefer to play the sub.

So do I. This will be interesting trying to play a more dominant role this time - hope I do okay.