That Butler's Official 1x1 Search

Hello there, are you still accepting new role plays? If so, I noticed in February you were involved in a vampire x werewolf role play, but I was hoping you weren't too burned out on doing another. One of my first characters is a dominant werewolf and I would love to get back in his mind. But if that is unavailable I am also interested in rich x thief. Mxm is fine by me, as is possible romance and the mature section.

That Vampire x Werewolf one actually never got off the ground, so I'd certainly be willing to take on one with you. :)

A good thing for me then. :)

You mentioned that you had at least one plot for each pairing in mind? If you still have that itch, I'd love to learn how to scratch it.

To be clear, what definitions of vampire and werewolf did you originally have in mind? My character is a human that can take on werewolf form at will with certain elements of the original folklore woven in, but that can definitely be molded depending on what you had in mind.

I like using the Vampire the Masquerade version of vampires. I certainly won't force the version of werewolf in there on you. But put most simply, vampires and werewolves are on horrible terms. As one might expect. Werewolves can transform whenever they want. They have a human form, and wolf form, and a hybrid "war" form which is very strong, very fast, and very deadly. Werewolves are born as such, and they can't spread their gift/curse by biting. They are vulnerable to silver.

That work for you? As for a plot, I'm open to suggestions. Otherwise, it would probably just be a freeform, see-what-happens-after-they-meet sort of thing.

Lost my post. ;_;

Anyway, I don't have a plot in mind either, so taking it as it comes sounds good to me. :)

I'm not very familiar with Vampires the Masquerade so thanks for describing its werewolves to me. That's completely doable. (:

I do hope you're still looking for partners ^.^ I took the liberty of reading your "Resume" and I think we'll match up wonderfully! I'm very similar to you in terms of likes and dislikes. I only write MxM and adore the romance aspect.

I picked out the ideas I liked, and highlighted those I really liked.

Master x Apprentice
Master x Butler
Demon x Human

Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire
Teacher x Student
Prince x Knight
Knight x Servant
Popular Student x Social Outcast

Headmaster x Teacher
Teacher x Teacher

If you'd like to take a look at my resume, you can ^.^ Hope you're interested.

Hello. I'm interested in the following genres;
Demon x Demon Hunter
Demon x Human
I would prefer for the Demon x Demon Hunter to be MxF but I can always do MxM. I do have an AIM screen name if that helps at all when it comes down to talking about everything.

Hello, I'd be willing to do either a Master x Apprentice or Demon x Demon Hunter with you if they're still open :) I rather prefer MxM pairings myself but if you feel more in the mood to do MxF then that's ok with me.

Hello! I'd be interested in knight x servant and wanderer x villager, if you're still looking for partners.

@ understatedEloquence - That's a long list... *laughs* I looked at your resume. Do you only play submissive characters? Since I tend to prefer to play those.

@ x.strawberrygashesallover - I'd be up for doing Demon x Human with you as a MxM. PM me so we can discuss plots, please.

@ Ceredra - Demon x Demon Hunter sounds good to me as a MxM. PM me for plot discussion.

@ aniday - Wanderer x Villager would work. PM discussion for plots?

@ understatedEloquence - That's a long list... *laughs* I looked at your resume. Do you only play submissive characters? Since I tend to prefer to play those.

Hehe, yes it is >.< To be fair, they're good ideas! So it's hard to choose xD Well, I do usually play the submissive, but I wouldn't mind trying to play the more dominate character for once. It might take me a little bit to get used to it, but it's fun to switch things up ^.^

If you're not too busy with all of these RP requests, I'd love to do a MxM Teacher x Student one if you want. :3 I can be Dom or Sub - what ever floats your boat!

@ WiseWolf - Firstly, I love your avatar and sig. Secondly, I'd love to do a Teacher x Student MxM roleplay. PM me so we can discuss plot stuff.

@ understatedEloquence - If you wouldn't mind switching things up a bit, then I'd love to roleplay with you. Is there a shorter list of ones that appeal to you more than the others?

@ understatedEloquence - If you wouldn't mind switching things up a bit, then I'd love to roleplay with you. Is there a shorter list of ones that appeal to you more than the others?

Sure ^.^ I will do my best! I'm studying to be a writer, so it's good for me to change things up. It'll be good practice.

Hehe, These three are my favorite out of the list, I think!

Master x Butler
Prince x Knight
Popular Student x Social Outcast

They're ones I've never done before. :)

I'd prefer Master x Butler or Prince x Knight of those three. I'd be the butler for the former and the knight for the latter. I'm leaning more toward the latter, because I do so love medieval settings.

I'd prefer Master x Butler or Prince x Knight of those three. I'd be the butler for the former and the knight for the latter. I'm leaning more toward the latter, because I do so love medieval settings.

Oooh, Me too, they're one of my favorites ^.^ Sure! I'd love to play the prince ;)

Shall we move this discussion to PMs so we can come up with a plot?