Terra Magica [PostApoc/Magitech Sci-fi]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a rather slow moving RP. As most my players have irl commitments. As a GM, I was waiting for everyones posts before I move things on. Now that everyone has posted, I amd writing up my post.

No big- my job allows me to play a bit each day and I have minimal responsibilities(as long as I pay my bills, that is) so I'm on all the time. I just wanted to see what was up, I totally get having actual responsibilities.

I am working on a post to kick the caravan in gear. I opted to make it solo, So sorry ladies if Lombard leaves the conversation early!

I like the term "weekend rp". Imagine me busy and frantic all week at work and home and then on the weekend I make myself a bit of tea and cakes and settle down to RP.

Weekend RP sounds nice to me, as well.

Speaking of Weekends, I plan to post in this and DAPPER on the Weekend...Maybe Sunday, probably late Saturday.

I'll-post-some-weekend-RP. Don't know when, though, might be gone the coming one.

I'll start working on a post now, but can I ask that lockpicking also include electronic locks? I mean, if you are dealing with old military bases they will likely have a touch more security than a standard door.

Alright. Things came up, so the post will be ready tomorrow instead of the promised tonight.

It's the holidays, so I'm moving and grooving in the real world until my shoes fly off and I pass out. Just wanted to check in though and say I am around and about. Be safe everyone and enjoy yourselves during what I hope is an enjoyable holiday season!

Happy holidays everyone, I hope you guys are prepared to continue and have not all jumped ship? This is the holidays, so I understand that people are a bit busy! But I do worry when i see no activity!

I am prepared to continue with this, fret not. At the moment, however, the holidays are definitely pulling me around. I do have the skeleton of a post for you, and just need a good solid stretch of time to hammer it out.

Oh yeah, I know I said I could post... but my grandpa died recently so there is that. After the holiday season I should be fine to resume regular posting schedule.

I'm here! :) Can't wait to get started again/

@Kestrel @Limeypanda @Potatocat @Foxxie @Noxious @HelloBeautifulChild

I know its been the whole holiday thing, hence my absence aswell. BUt I need to make a rollcall, see who is all working on stuff. Planning you see?
To be honest, I don't feel this thing is gonna run the distance. Which is of course just as much my fault as much as everyone else's for not posting, so I'm trying not to sound too much like a hypocrite, but it's also reason I... Well, don't really feel all that invested anymore after this long break. Y'know?

So yeah, don't wait up for me, I guess.

@Kestrel
elf-no.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.