Telling Lies

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emilia entered the house smiling watching her mother as she seemed to be in a sort of trance. She began preparing food for them, as her father would be home soon, and didn't say a word to Emilia so she snuck back up to her room closing the door. What a day. A lot had happened and she was still just a little sore from it, but it made her happy. She stripped her clothes and looked at herself in the mirror. She didn't appear to be glowing. Everyone said girls always glowed after they had sex. She blushed thinking back on it. She shook her head, she had to keep calm if she didn't want to end up feeling crazy about it. She laid on her bed for a while as she looked through a magazine.

Almost an hour past by when her mother finally called her down to eat at the table. Emilia quickly threw on her pj shorts and a tank top, then shifted her body back to normal almost forgetting that she had been in her other form. Its a good thing her mother hadn't noticed it earlier. She headed back down the stairs and sat at their kitchen table ready to eat. Her father was already sitting down typing away at his laptop like he usually was. Spaghetti for dinner. Emilia loved spaghetti, but without the souls that she needed food tonight would taste like nothing compared to what Argus had made her. The family ate in silence until her mother gasped as if she had remembered something she almost forgot. She looked to Emilia and she went stiff hoping she wouldn't say anything about earlier.

"Your two cousins are coming down for a while to stay with us. Rachel will be sharing your room and attending school with you." Rachel and Sam were both her age, but since Emilia went to an all girls school he wouldn't be walking to the same school. Emilia dropped her fork that she was using to play with her food.

"What?!" Now spending time with Argus would be strange. Rachel was a clinging hyper girl who liked to ask too many questions. She sighed deeply. Sam was usually a quiet type so he wouldn't be a problem. She rolled some of her meat balls around. They weren't actually blood related. They were more like friends of the family who had parents that were addicted to drugs, so thats probably the reason they were gonna be staying here for a little while. Emilia hadn't seen they in a few years though.

She picked up her plat and threw everything in the trash. When her mother got mad at her she told her she wasn't hungry and that she was going to go outside for a little. She walked out the back door and into the large yard they had. It was Dark but Emilia could see just fine. She walked to the edge of their yard where they had a small bench, held her hands to her heart and whispered 'Argus'. He said all she had to do was call his name. She wanted to see him and talk to him. Tell him about the new development to see if they could still practice her magic.

*Woomp, Woomp, Woomp!* The sound of a fist hitting meat rang through his apartment. Argus was bloodied and still pinned to his couch. A large pale living corps, wear a purple pinstripe suit, stood over Argus, plunging his huge fists into Argus's stomach. "Come on now Argus cough up the money!" he yelled. "I... don't... have any." Argus mumbled out of bruised face. "The fuck you don't! You hold one of the highest digs into the city. Fuck you!" the corps punched him in the ribs and something snapped. Argus cried out in pain. "No fuck you..." he spat in the zombies face. "Tough words for an imp stuck to a couch." the zombie laughed. "Bidding... my... time." Argus said between breaths. "What?" the corps recoiled. Argus took a deep breath and his body went black his eyes white. "You're right my title does give me great power." his voice a mixture of his own and lower one. He gripped the wooden spike in his shoulder, it left with a spray of blood, and stabbed it threw the zombies heart. "You MotherF-" his scream stopped when Argus lifted into the air. "I am not my sisters bank, nor I am your leverage." Argus said seriously. "Take that to your grave." There was a swift crack of breaking bones as the zombies was crushed under Argus's mind. "No please stop!" the attacker chocked out. "No I don't think I will your friends, and my sister, need a message sent to them." He closed his palm and the corps was crush into a ball, the walls spattered with blood. The demon opened the window and released his grip on the body sending it plummeting six stories down. It landed with a splat.

Argus reverted, collapsed to the ground, still bleeding, and blacked out. He awoke to a familiar voice "Argus." is was tender and sweet... it was hers. He struggled to his feet "Coming my queen." he gave a week snap. The razor winds of winter gave a sharp bite to his wounds. Dazed and half conscious he spotted Emilia he reached out to her "My love." he called and collapsed in the snow.

Emilia's jaw dropped and she covered her mouth to keep her scream in her throat she rolled him onto his side gently holding his head in her lap. "Argus.." She called out his name a few time as tears ran down his face. She put her hand to the red spots on his chest and back seeing blood still flow from the wounds as it covered her hand. A painful cry escaped her lips as she feared his death. She looked back up to her house wondering what she should do. Should she call the cops or try to fix him herself. Did she even have healing powers? she hadn't even tried to see what other powers she had yet. She put her forehead to his and cried out his name. She didn't want him to die. She didn't even think he was capable of being hurt like this. She knew he was really strong so what ever had done this was powerful. She stroked his hair as she tried to get him to open his eyes. "Argus..Argus!" She called out not caring if her parents heard her. If they could help him all the better. She held onto him trying to hold her hand over his wounds in an attempt to heal him, but nothing happened.

His hand quickly came to Emilia's mouth "Be quiet!" Arugs said in a loud whisper. "L listen to mee!" He rithed in pain in her lap. Something was different about Argus he was more hostel. "My demon chain is starting to disintegrate." He said as he struggled to stay in control. Emilia gave him a confused look. "Ah! The thing that keeps my demon form in check. You have one to. To much physical trama and it starts to break down." He was agitated. Emilia was panicking "Stop! I need you to find a white soul. Take it from something innocent and untouched. A vergin, a baby animal, anything just get me one. Please please I don't want to become a brainless demon!" He begged her. "I'll stay here and fight it as best I can, but hurry back please!" He hugged her tight.

She hugged him back not caring if she got blood on her. She slowly let him go, then rested him against the bench as she kissed his forehead and picked up her bare feet as she ran in barely any clothes threw the snow, not caring about the cold. She needed to get him a white soul and quick. She ran to their spot in the park. She ran as fast as she could kicking up snow behind her. She stopped, not even out of breath in the park. She stood still and crouched behind a bush. She waited a few minutes until a bear and her two cubs walked by. She was large but Emilia wasn't scared. She was only scared for her loved one. She lifted up her hand and without hesitation she let a shard of ice bolt through the air and cut the mama bear right threw the neck. She quickly froze the cubs in their spot as they squealed to run free. She walked over to them and built a knife of sharp ice as she held it to their throats and slit it, killing the innocent cubs. She killed all three of them as their souls came up she grabbed them and ran back to Argus in a flash. She crouched by his bleeding body and held one white soul up to his mouth.

"open your mouth, dearest, I've brought you what you asked." She held his head trying to get him to sit up straight so he could eat the souls. She hoped this would all be enough. He said baby animals would do, and she didn't want to waste time trying to find a virgin girl at this point in time. She just hoped he wouldn't change.

He weakly grabbed the first soul and ate it slowly, the second went down faster, and the third the quickest. Argus's wounds closed and his breathing returned to normal, though huge scars were running around his body. "The chain is restored..." he said weakly. He hugged Emilia tightly "You saved my life Emilia you have my eternal gratitude." He looked up and kissed her romantically. A chill ran down his spine as it began to snow "S so why d did you n n need to see m me?" Argus shivered. No one had ever done something like his for the demon, no one attempted to save his life. Her actions left him with a strange feel of gratitude, relief, and a small amount of lust. Argus looked at what she was wearing "How are you not freezing cold?" he chuckled between chattering teeth.

Emilia smiled and closed her eyes creating a frost ball around them to keep the heat inside and the cold outside, she also removed all the snow underneath them so it was just the dirt, but she couldn't make it any less cold then that. She shrugged and cupped his face staring at him glad he was okay. "Maybe it has something to do with my powers?" She wondered if that could even happen. She caressed the scar on his chest completely forgetting his question. "what happened?" She looked up at him worried her tears still stained on her face. She wanted to know if what happened was at all her fault or if she should be concerned with it at all.

Her tanktop sleeve fell off her shoulder as her red hair hung over it, and with her body have draped over his with worry she would look rather sexy as she was. As so much concern filled her eyes. She didn't want Argus to be hurt like that, or to have him have to stay away, not when she just fond something she was truly in love with for once.

Argus sighed "My sister's....." He rolled his hands with an awkward expression. "She's a whore." he spat out. Emilia's surprised expression made him uncomfortable. "It's not her choice she's a succubus she feeds on the lust of others. Unfortunately in Aker the only way for succubi to stay fed is the sex trade." He explained. A smile grew on his "However she is the number one entertainer in Aker." Emilia still gave him an odd look. "One of her.... benafactors came in after I returned you home and demanded I pay her dues. I refused and he beat me to a bloody pulp. I defended myself and blacked out." he came out of his thoughts and smiled. "Then your voice called me from the blackness and well here we are." he let her soak the story sink in.

Emilia nodded, she was still confused for everything in his world was new to her but she liked hearing him talk she liked learning from him. A smiled played on her lips as she ran her hand over the scar that was left. "Did you kill him?" She hated the idea that he had gotten wounded, but she had to admit that something about the scar turned her on, but she didn't know if he would be happy when he heard that. She hoped now he would be okay. "Are you okay now though?" She put both her hands on his chest staring at him with worry. She had completely forgotten about her cousins coming down, and that she needed to tell him. Before long if she stayed out here with him for too long her mother would find them like this which wouldn't be too good. Nor would having her frost globe around them being seen be good.

Argus shrugged her hand off of the scar as it was still tender "Of course I killed him, as "Life Giver" I have an image to uphold. His blood is all over the walls of my kitchen." The demon was still angry his eyes smoldered hatred. "My sister is a fool. I wish you never to meet." he was assertive. He gritted his teeth and his eyes darted from spot to spot trying to focus his anger. Icy orb shifted in the wind bring Argus back to the moment "Ah, forgive me my lady the adrenalin hasn't warn off yet." He grabbed the bridge of his nose and took a deep breath "Yes, my lady I will be alright after some sleep." he opened one eye to look at her and smiled.

"My family issues aside, why have you called me out here?"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
she smiled back. then opened her mouth in shock. she sat back on her butt and looked nervous. "well..my cousins are going to be living with me soon.." she pouted and looked to the ground. she knew seeing him would very hard now with her cousins all up in her face, but she needed Argus to teach her more magic. it would be tough. But maybe she could tell them about her demon powers, they may not care and if they kept it a secret then who would know? but this was not the place to talk about it. she needed somewhere private. " can you meet me up in my room? My mother will be out here any moment.." then she blushed. they would be alone in her room and what was to say if he might kiss her or more? Not that she would tell him no, she quite enjoyed what he did to her body. She loved it intact. When her cousins came though, they'd have to go back to the place he took her before.

she stood and crumbled the ice doom with her powers and started back to step to nice him room to stand. " are you okay to use your powers to meet me up there? or do i have to seek you in like all the other girls do?" She grinned lustful and tugged her shirt up a little waiting room see what kind of expression he'd make as she slowly backed away teasing his eyes with her body.

The demon gave a haggard sigh "Yes course we can talk in your room." Family complications were the worst complications weather it be demon or human. Feeling a bit re-energized Argus pushed himself from the bench, his feet landing with a *Shoosh* in the snow. Argus bent over, digging into the soft snow, and began compacting snowballs. "Watch this and tell me if my powers are in order." he smiled proudly. The demon through the small white balls at, what he presumed to be, her bedroom. The first stopped with in inches of her window, the second a few inches before the first, and so on until there was a nice staircase laid out in front of him. The dropped the last one in place and gave a quick seductive glance at Emilia "No my dear, but it is I who might need to sneak you in. He pointed to the door, which Emilia's mother was quickly approaching. With that he quickly jumped from snowball to snowball up to her window and let himself in. He waved his hand and the snow fell to the ground.

• Love
She grinned just as her mother opened the door and before she could say anything Emilia smiled at her, happy as can be, which was absolutely strange for Emilia. "Hello mother." She smiled again and walked right passed her mother as she strutted her way to her bedroom. Although there were things happening around them that she wasn't so certain of she still was happy to be with Argus, and happy to be sneaking around just to see him. She had no idea how bad things could get.

Her mother stood shocked at the door as Emilia entered her room and locked the door while Argus was laid on her bed. She grinned at him and came over to lay next to him. "That was wonderful. What you did with the snow." She kissed his hand wanting to learn how to do things as he did them. She held his hand as she looked up at him. " I wish to see more of what you can do whenever I can." She blushed, never thinking she'd be interested in a demon. Only a short while ago she was trying to run away from them.

He chuckled "Ah but a demon must have some secrets little one." he kissed her on the forehead. "Now, your cousins are coming over to stay with you hmmm." he put a finger to his forehead. "Well I guess we'll just have to end this wonderful relationship before it has even began." his eyes went cold and his mouth frowned. Argus pushed away from her and stood at the foot of her bed with his back turned. "I am sorry my lovely one, but if I can't have you to myself then we can not be." he spoke from over his shoulder. He stood there in the dark for a moment "You must learn to control your powers, push yourself more each day and you find new ways to use them. I love you Emilia... good bye." tears laced his words. He snapped his fingers and in an instant he was gone. Emilia was left there in the dark to fend for herself.

• Love
Emilia sat in shock. She didn't even blink as she sat staring at where Argus had just been. What had just happened? Had he really left? Tears welled up in her eyes, she moved to the end of her bed and reached out her hand for a moment as if to touch him, but of course he wasn't there. Her tears streamed down her face as his words echoed in her head. He was saying good by? But why? Her heart ached and she clutched her chest as a sharp pain went straight through her heart. What was this feeling? It was worse than any fear she ever had before, when all those demon's would surround her.

The room grew cold as ice crept up the walls. She whimpered in her emotional pain. How could he just leave like that? Was she worthless. Her cries rang a little louder. A few moments later her mother was banging on the door trying to find what was the matter with her, but the ice of her powers had frozen her room solid as snow flakes began to appear. She cried and cried and cried as her body began to change. Change to her true demon form, and as her nails grew to claws, horns out of her hair, and fangs in her mouth, her hurt began turning to anger. Like hell she'd let him just leave. Her demon hunger took over and she stood on her bed the snow flakes becoming sharp. Pain, hurt, and anger. She would get him back if she had to kill her parents to do so. The frozen ice on her door shattered without a flick of her finger.

"And that is called deception Emilia." Argus's voice came before his body did. "Something you have to get good at as a demon." his eyes we closed when he reappeared in this room. The cold bit at his skin "Ah, why is it so cold? Did I mistakenly appear outside?" he opened his eyes and gasped. The moon light pierced the room, Emilia's shadow stretched across Argus's body. "Emilia calm down I was only-" he tried to explain himself but Emilia hit the ground with a Whoomp and gave a great hiss. She advanced on him claws ready to strike, but Argus stood firm "Stop this now!" he commanded. Emilia gave a loud his at his yelling and lunged at him. Argus put up his arms to block, but her claws ripped right through his skin. He stifled a scream "Emilia, honey, come back to me." he pleated. "I don't want to have to hurt you, but I will if I must." he hesitated. It was no use her rage had begun to consume her, again she swiped but this time it didn't connect. Argus put out his palm and concentrated stopping her attack a few inches from his face.

He took a hold of her entire body and lifted her into the air "Now stop this and revert. Remember who you are and who I am!" he commanded. Still she struggled to free herself, the room began dropping in temperature. "I'm sorry Emilia." Argus began to squeeze slowly. He pulled his power just enough for it to make it hard for her to breath. "P please Emi enough." his skin began to freeze and his nose began to bleed. The fighting in his apartment coupled with this was getting to be to much.

Something snapped inside of her as she came back. Her body transforming as his hold let go and she dropped onto the bed, she looked up at him in shock and crawled to his side tears lining her eyes. "Argus?" She wasn't sure what had happened. It was all a blur to her, as though her rage had blinded her but she knew she had hurt him. She dispersed all the snow and grabbed the blanket off her bed and wrapped it around his shoulders then forced him to sit on her bed. "Argus, I'm sorry! what did I do to you to?" She wiped his nose and held him close. "I'm sorry..." She leaned down to where she cut him and ripped his clothes apart and licked his wounds. She grabbed his hands and tried to make him conjure fire to warm the room, any one else would die in this cold.

It was hard for the half frozen demon to summon his fire ring, his fingers were iced over. Finally, after a few tries he gave a weak snap and the fire ring appeared tightly around them. For a few minuets Argus couldn't speak, he just shivered. The ring of fire started to melt the ice that had formed on his skin, giving him some relief. "I It's m my fault. I Sh Shouldn't have t taught you deception t that w w way." his teeth still chattered. "You do f fully have c control of y your demon side yet. You attttacked me." He smiled "You are qu qu quite fierce my ddarling. Its ju just something we h have to w work on." he pulled the blanket closer to himself as well as Emilia "P Practice with your powers will start in a few days. "As for your cousins you'll just have be deceptive. You will need to feed no matter what even if there are people around. You are no longer human Emilia you're just playing one until I can get you back to Aker." he titled her head up to him "Thank you for cleaning my wounds." he kissed her passionately.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.