Telling Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emilia let out a soft moan, his love bites were making her go crazy, they felt so good. she panted softly and looked up at him and bit her lip scared but she knew what they both wanted. "Take me to your bed Argus." Seduction riddled in with his name as she spoke it wrapping her arms tightly around his neck pressing her body against his not knowing how to show the passion she had inside of her for him. She let him kiss her again, a kiss full of passion and lust. She whimpered his name again as they kissed. she wanted him to show her his world, a world she hoped she would come to love.

She wondered how many women he had had before her, but she didn't let that bother her. If he was skilled in the bed it just meant he would know what to do with her body. He already was driving her crazy, she feared what sort of sexual monster he might set free from inside her. He was already showing the demon she could be. And although she knew she should probably head to school instead of go underneath him, this was what she wanted. She bit his lip seductively. "Make all of me yours." She whispered against his lips as they kissed.

• Love
Reactions: Tone 6th
The demon snapped his fingers and there was a quick burst of static then the two were in his apartment. He pulled away from her and showed her in. "Welcome to my home." he extended his arms. It was a small intimate apartment with a modern flair. Argus quickly walked to a small cube in the kitchen, and deposited the deer soul in it. He lead Emilia in and showed her to his bed room. "You are sexier then any succubus I have ever seen my lady." he whispered. The demon laid his lover on the bed and began kissing her an intense passion. One of his hand road but he leg, to her inner thigh, and for a brief moment rested on her sweet spot before moving to cup her cheek.

She blushed as her heart raced, his apartment looked nice, but then all here attention was brought to him. she brushed his hair back, she loved the soft feel of it, "Your pretty sexy yourself Argus.." she moaned as his hand touched her she gasped and closed her eyes turning her head to the side exposing her neck, which was graving for of his love bites. She glanced at him with her head turned breathing deeply.

"A-Argus.." Her voice was nervous and shaky. "I-I want to please you.." She never touched another man before but all her class mates were all talking about what they did with other guys and girls, and now that she had her own lover she desperately wanted to please him sexually. "Show me how." She asked as she rubbed his chest she didn't really know where to start, but hoped he would guide her hand down to where he wanted her to touch most.

"Let me help you with your cloths." he whispered in her ear. Argus stripped her, starting with her shirt and ending with her pants. He stopped at taking off her bra and underwear that was something she must decide to do on her own. Its was his turn to strip. He took of his suit one piece at a time, driving his lover insane as she watched with anticipation and lust. Finally he reach his underwear and slowly took them off revealing his erect demon-hood, secretly he hoped she was impressed.

Argus kissed at her still bound breasts moving upward to her neck. Teeth sank into Emilia's flesh soft at first, but followed by one big hard bite. His breathing began to increase when she asked what to do. "Take it in your hand and start stroking." his voice quivered with anticipation. "Then... if you can Take it in your mouth." his commands started to sound more like pleas. "I want you to tell me what you want lover." his hand firmly rest over her sweet spot lightly fingering her.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Emilia's eyes opened wide when she saw him, he was bigger then she thought he'd be. It scared her a little but his bite drove her crazy as she arched her back and moaned loudly embarrassed at her sounds . She ran her hand down his bare chest until she touched it. It throbbed at her touch giving the encouragement she need to begin stroking it slowly not sure if she was doing it right. As she stroked him she felt his hand against her and she moaned again, her body extremely sensitive at this point. "Make me naked underneath you.." She begged in a lustful voice as she began kissing his neck leaving her hickies there for everyone else to know he was hers as well as she was his.

She moved her hands to cradled his balls not knowing it would give him pleasure just curious as to what she should do with them. Slowly she pushed him onto his back and straddled him her face red with embarrassment. She began kissing down his chest until she got to his member and licked up from the base then looked at him to see if she had done so correctly, his face showed pleasure so she began to lick more. Long kisses with her fat tongue going up all of him to then twirl around the tip. She licked her lips finding she licked his salty taste.

• Love
Reactions: Tone 6th
Argus arched his back and let out a moan, for her first time she was quite skilled. He sat up while she was still licking and teasing to undo her bra and slipped it off of her. Her D cup breasts were amazing. Her skin was pale but soft, and her nipples were fully erect. "I s see you're enjoying yourself." Argus said between moans. Before he could say anything she took him in her mouth and he yelled with pleasure. His breathing grew rapid as she slip her mouth but and down his shaft. This continued for a few moments before she ended it with a *pop* as she came off the head. "Master my underwear." she said innocently. Master? This nearly brought him to the edge. "R... right of course." he gasped. Emilia turned around and stuck out her butt a little revealing the lacy black thong she wore.

The demon almost tore the soaked underwear from her. "You have such a nice ass." Argus praised. He slapped her across the butt, not too hard, and she gave a whimper. She turned to him revealing her sweet spot "What do you think my love?" she asked hesitantly. "I think you're extremely beautiful." He leaned in a kissed just above her flower. "You've pleasured me now let me repay you Emilia." he put her on the bed, sucking lightly at her nipples, and got on top of her head facing her sweet spot. With out another word he began licking her clit hoping that she would return the favor.

She moaned loving his tongue as she held the base of his member and began sucking on it again letting it go deeper into his throat moaning with every touch he gave her her voice vibrating his cock as she slowed her bobbing to slowly deep throat his member. Her hips squirming a little not being able to take the pleasure he was giving her. She popped his member out of her mouth and moaned to him, already dripping wet. "P-please master..I-I want you inside me.." She panted and moan bucking her hip forward showing him where she wanted him. "Deep inside me.." She let out a lustful purr as she let his member slid in between her breast for a moment letting him thrust between them before he could give her what she wanted. She wanted every moment and every pleasure to last as long as it could, but she didn't want to wait forever for him. Her body was begging to take him inside her.

She knew it might hurt considering how big he was, but she just might enjoy a little pain from him.

"As you wish." he moaned. He flipped around now looking her in the eye. He began grinding his shaft on her clit driving her nuts. "Are you ready?" he said between breaths. She eagerly nodded "Alright." he kissed her. His hips went back as he lined up with her sweet spot. It started slow as her probed her opening. After a few moments he began pushing deeper and deeper until finally he slid into her. Emilia's eyes went wide, her nails dug into his back making him bleed, and moaning loudly. In that brief moment time seemed to stand still, their eyes locking. Argus grimaced from the pain, but it quickly turned into pleasure as his demon-ness began to pump her hips back and forth underneath him. He bit her neck then moved to sucking on one of her breasts, his hand massaging the other. "This is was it means to be a couple Emilia." he began pumping back. Emilia's face was lost in bliss. "Pick a.... position .....my love." He offered her. "Let me see you be aggressive!" he ordered.

She arched her back and cried out in pleasure as he began moving inside of her, it hurt but felt so good. She wrapped her legs around his waist and used her hands to push him on his back and began bouncing on his member crying out in more pleasure. With one hand on his chest to balance herself she used the other to bring his left hand to her right breast and moaned as he touched it. Her whole boy felt amazing, she was already reaching her first climax she arched her back as the weight of her body shoved his member all the way inside she cried out spilling her juices all over his cock as she breathed in deeply moaning out his name. She relaxed a moment then moved his hands to her hips an looked down at him seductively. "Pound me.. as hard as you can... Master Argus.." She said his name with all the sweet seduction she could muster. She hoped her body was giving him as much pleasure as his was.

Something snapped inside Argus, something that was keeping him under control. Argus gripped her hips and began moving her up down. Slowly at first then the pace quickened. Her pussy felt so good around his cock. His breathing increased quickly as Emilia's moans became more and more rapid "Fuck me hard Master Argus!" she yelled. He could feel her tighten around his rock hard cock. He could feel her climax again, but kept pumping in and out her until he could take it anymore. He tossed his head back and screamed Emilia's name. Just before he climaxed he lifted her off him, and the exit was enough to him over the edge. He came all over her, making sure to protect her face. His member throbbed after the fact and he collapsed to the bed. Emilia giggled taking some of his juices and tasting them "Yummy." she said seductively. She took a blanket and wiped the remainder off of her chest. She cuddled up next to her beloved and watched as he tried regain his breath.

She hugged his chest and listened to his heart as hers pounded in her chest. He felt so amazing. She never thought anything could feel this good. She brushed back some of this stray hairs and kissed his cheek before resting on his chest as her body regained its strength. She was still dripping her own juices from all the pleasure he had given her. She nibbled his ear and whispered. "I think I love you.." Her face was bright red as she looked him in the eye her dark red hair falling over one bare shoulder and onto his chest as she bit her lip before kissing him sweetly her breast pressed against his chest, perfect and squishy enough for him to play with. They were a little sore from all the bouncing that had taken place.

"I think I love you too." he smiled and gave a laugh. Argus sat up for a second and grabbed a big blanket wrapping the of them tightly it in. "You are more then welcome to stay here for the day. Or for how ever long you want." he said exhausted. He laid down on the bed and moved Emilia back into place. "I hope you never leave my side." he whispered. With that the two began to drift off into slumber curled in each others arms.

Emilia fell asleep in his arms and it was all perfect. She listened to the sound of his heart as she dreamnt dreams full of Argus showing her all that she could be. It would be wonderful to be with someone forever who cared a lot about you in return. And living here with him wouldn't be so bad, but she had a bad feeling as she dreamnt that something bigger was at stake here, and this was a whole lot more then just becoming a demon and being at his side. but for now she would listen to all he said, please him as his woman and try to be his equal.

She slipped into a deeper slumber where no dreams were held for the next few hours as it grew to be night time on the earth surface. In her sleep she wished she never had to awaken.

The sound of her breathing was enough to wake him, what time was it? He grabbed the clock by his bedside as his eyes focused on the time "6:00 PM." he mumbled. Setting the clock down he returned to the cute sleeping demon-ess next to him. Argus kissed her on the forehead and slowly pulled way from underneath her. He took a pillow and draped her arm over it "Sleep well my queen." he whispered. He quietly slipped on a pair of jeans that were balled up in the corner, leaving his shirt behind. He sneaked out of the room leaving the door cracked a few inches.

"Alright, she's going to be pretty hungry when she gets up. Lets cook up that soul." he opened the container the green soul was in and dropped it on a chopping block. Argus had a certain confident spring in his step, and strutted over to a small radio on the counter. *Click* He turned it on and flipped threw the stations until he came across a song from the human world. One thing humans had over the demons was a better taste in music.

Argus slid all over the kitchen to the beat of the song. Chopping the soul up, grabbing spices, sauteing the chopped up soul the kitchen was a blaze with good music and even better food. All the while Emilia slept, hopefully dreaming of her happiness.

Emilia woke up squeezing what her arm was draped over, realizing it wasn't Argus she bolted up and looked around the room. Dizzy for only a moment she realized he wasn't there. But then music touched her ears and she smiled. He hadn't abandoned her. She got out of bed naked peeking into the mirror on the wall he had, fixing her hair up a little better and pinching her cheeks to make them pink. She hoped she looked good. She grabbed the bed sheet and wrapped it around her chest holding it so it covered her nipples and others goods just enough so that it might entice him more. Her legs showing through as she walked out of the bed room and found him in the kitchen. She smiled and leaned against the wall to watch him as he finished his cooking. 'Damn he looks good' She thought to herself. She never found any man as attractive as she was coming to find he was. His body toned and sexy she bit her lip.

She folded the blanket in place as it brushed the floor she slowly approached him and hugged him from behind rubbing her hand over his chest loving the feel of his body and remembering all that happened that morning. "Smells good.." She whispered into his back as she nibbled at his skin.

He felt her bites and turned to her "Ah hello there sleepy head." He grabbed her and kissed her head. When he turned to her a large scar on his left side revealed itself. It was an old wound that snacked its way up his entire left side. "I've cooked a great meal for you. I figured you would be pretty hungry after this morning." he winked at her. "Come sit with me at the table." he took the pan of steaming food and lead her to the table. He set the pan on the table and pulled a chair out for Emilia. "You were amazing." he smiled. He served her what looked like stir fry, but small gummy orb fragments could be seen in the dish. He served himself and sat down. "This is Stir Fry alla Soul. Its a common dish in Acker, but made right and its out of this world." he looked proud of his food. "You can cook souls just as you would human food." he explained. "Please let me know if you like it my lady." he took a bite off of his fork and relaxed. There was pause between the two as they ate their food. Argus grinned "So how was your first time?"

She looked worriedly at his scar but decided she'd ask about it later, he was a demon after all, so he must have been in a few battles or fights. She sat down the sheet almost coming undone but her boobs kept it up. she took a few bites loving it tremendously. "Its amazing Argus!" She smiled and chewed on it for a long moment savoring the flavor when her face lit up bright red at his question and she fidgeted. "I-It was wonderful.." Any of the words she'd like to use didn't describe how perfect it had all been. It felt amazing to have him inside her and she fidgeted as her body remembered how good it felt blushing still. She took another bite feeling a little embarrassed, but knew there was nothing really to be embarrassed about. "Y-your a lot bigger then I thought you'd be.." She whispered still feeling shy but looked up at him and licked the flavor off her lips. His cooking was the best thing she had ever tasted.

Argus chuckled "Thank you my lady you are to kind." The two chatted about their experience that morning until the meal was gone. Argus's eye caught the clock and he sighed. "It is time for you to return home my love. It is not yet your time to live in this world." he was reluctant. He got up and took the plates to the sink. "Clean up and get dressed. The shower is just down the hall." he smiled. "You've missed a day of school and I'm sure your parents will be worried sick." he watched her frown "Come now none of that." he brought her chin up and kissed her passionately. "Now go take a shower." he smacked her across her ass and smiled playfully.

Emilia blushed and whimpered at his slap, actually finding she loved the way it felt. She smiled and dropped the bed sheet then walked down the hall to the shower swaying her hips naturally as she did so. She turned on the hot water leaving the door open but closing the glass door as she let the hot water run down her body. It felt good. She used his shampoo and body wash to wash her body and then rinsed off and dried her body. Argus standing in the door way just watching her clean and dry herself. She walked over to him her hair still wet and with a blush on her face she kissed him passionately pressing her dry body against his. "Dont wait to long before you come back to show me what else you can do.." She whispered lustfully then went back to his bed room to put on her clothes. But before she let him bring her back to her world he pulled him over top of her and kissed him for a while longer letting him slide his tongue into her mouth.

"You taste so good Argus.." She moaned into his mouth but then pulled away, and smiled longingly. "Take me home now.." She didn't want to leave him, but she knew she had to go back. Her mother would be worried, with anger.

"As you wish my queen." he pulled on a white t-shirt and a leather coat. He grabbed her tightly and snapped his fingers there was burst of static and then the cold embrace of winter. Emilia looked up from his chest to find them outside of her home. Her mother came bursting out the door "Where have you been!" she screamed at her. Her eyes caught the man she was clung to "And who is this lowlife!" Emilia was just about to retort with anger when Argus pushed her aside and walked up to mother. Emilia gave him a worried looked hoping that he wouldn't do anything brash. He started the woman down with a serious expression and for a moment there was silence between the two. Argus raised his hand and Emilia flinched out of place for a moment "It's good to meet you ma'am I'm Blake Reck." he shook her hand with a smile. "Sorry about keeping your daughter out so late." her mother gave him a very confused expression. "And who are you?" she replied. "I'm a student teacher at your daughter's school. She came to me for tutoring this evening." he explained. "But she goes to an all girls school." she insisted. "My mother is the dean, so I have special privileges." he whispered. "Ah well I see... Thank you for walking her home Mr. Reck." she still sounded a little confused. "Emilia come inside." she said. Emilia had a huge smile on her face and gave him a quick hug. Argus waved to her as he left waiting for the close before returning home.

"Phew what a ride." he kicked his shoes off and plopped down on the cough starring at the ceiling. He quickly looked up as heavy foot steps approached his door. There was knock "Who is it?" he called from the couch. The was only silence... *Crack BOOM!* The wood door exploded into a flurry of large splinters. "AHHHHH!" Argus screamed as a large chunk of impaled his right shoulder. "FUCK!" he yelled. In the doorway stood a pair of glowing red eyes and a smile "I'm here to collect your sisters debt Argus!" the called in a low growl.

Status
Not open for further replies.