TELL ME THINGS TO BUILD IN MINECRAFT!

Cool. Then you should be able to get to the image's page; click for the full-sized version. Right-click it and save it to your computer from there.

Then you can re-upload it from wherever with whatever account. :]
Does that work?

That's the thing. It's easy to get he photos but I don't want to upload them to that facebook account. I want to upload them to a different account but it gives me no option to change accounts.

The game doesn't allow you to change accounts, or something else? (Don't want to assume)

If you can save the image that's now on your current Facebook account, onto your PC, then the game's restrictions don't matter. You can login on the second account on the PC and upload from your files.

Reactions: Lewi
No. You're not getting it lol. I know that. It's not getting them from facebook to Iwaku that's the problem. That's all great. I don't want to upload my Minecraft photos to my personal facebook which I accidently linked to the minecraft account a long time ago. I want to upload them to a whole new Facebook altogether but it gives me no option to change Facebook accounts associated with the game.

OH, shoot, sorry!

Give me a few, I'll edit this or PM you unless there's a bunch of posts.

Lol it's ok. I've tried a little of everything but nothing works