TELL ME THINGS TO BUILD IN MINECRAFT!

Am working on it guys! Xbox had to go in for repair, so soon I will be working on your suggestions. Due to the requests for huge stuff, it will be a creative server lol

The Imperial bunker in Return of the Jedi on Endor complete with an AT-ST standing around, waiting to smush those little asshole Ewoks.

Also, so that I can get the screen shots to you guys, I have to upload them to my FB then take them from there to here, but I don't want them to show up on my regular FB does anyone know how to change associated FB accounts for minecraft xbox 360?

Those things are massive bitches to get built.
Depends how you do it. Usually I build a "core" out of dirt blocks, then build the walls. I know not to go any further when I hit something that isn't dirt. Takes a while, but it's effective.

Many an underwater atrium has been built by me.

Depends how you do it. Usually I build a "core" out of dirt blocks, then build the walls. I know not to go any further when I hit something that isn't dirt. Takes a while, but it's effective.

Many an underwater atrium has been built by me.
You need to breathe underwater long enough though to set up said core.
And getting the ingredients for said potions, or the right enchanted helmet can be time consuming.

You need to breathe underwater long enough though to set up said core.
And getting the ingredients for said potions, or the right enchanted helmet can be time consuming.
Oh, it takes forever, but it's easy. You just plan your dives and time how long it takes you to surface.

Oh, it takes forever, but it's easy. You just plan your dives and time how long it takes you to surface.
Which is what I meant when I said that it's a bitch to build. :P

There's also sponges to clear out masses of water at once. And getting the enchant on your helmet and boots is well worth it in the end.

I heard sponges don't work anymore? Also where in the hell do you get them besides a creative inventory?

I heard sponges don't work anymore? Also where in the hell do you get them besides a creative inventory?
Only creative on consoles, and yeah, pretty sure they don't work to suck up water on console either.

On the PC version they were made to work again in the update back in June, which also added ocean monument structures that have a high chance of spawning with sponges in them.

Also, so that I can get the screen shots to you guys, I have to upload them to my FB then take them from there to here, but I don't want them to show up on my regular FB does anyone know how to change associated FB accounts for minecraft xbox 360?
Why not use imgur? Or another image hosting site?

I'm on a console, to get the screenshots The only way I know how is to upload to fb and go from there. Unless you know another way?

I unfortunately don't own that one, so I can't be much help beyond Google and my own knowledge.

That said: Does the image get saved to an album, or is it clickable to get to its own link once on Facebook?