Tell me a few random things about yourself!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey its nice to meet you! :)

Lets see... Hm... What to tell...?
-I love making things out of ducttape. Flowers are my favorite, wallets, anything.
-I enjoying singing.
-I also dabble in abstract painting.
-Last but not least, I enjoy the little things in life. The little things make me happy. :)

Ya know, I wasn't going to do this...mainly because I can't think of any random things about myself off the top of my head (and I'm too damn lazy to write them down). But, I'mma do it anyways, cause I'm bored and avoiding my three weeks worth of homework.

Well, that tells you a lot about my bad twin. Now, for my good half...somewhat.

*I'm an older RPer - turning 39 in April. NO, I'm not going through a mid-life crisis... On the contrary, I just love RPing and writing.

*Has a writing agent and editor with my collaborative group, Upsidedown Words.

*A NANO FREAK!

*I'm a Global Admin for several RP sites. I also Ghostwrite and illustrate books...just not as much as I use to.

*Married with three girls. My oldest is one of my co-writers, and we're developing a anime called Kitty & Kat based on our crazy antics...

*My first car in HS was a '69 Camaro - rebuilt it with my dad.

*I can handle looking at blood, blown up brains, decapitated limbs, intestines falling out of an open wound...you name it. But, if someone ever, EVER blows their nose and shows me, or hocks up a loogy in my direction....may God have mercy, for they do not know what they're about to get!! I HATE SNOT!!

*Navy Brat! Lived on a Naval base in LA until I was six. I did Air Force ROTC - and that was the end of my military career.

*Almost drowned in the Galveston Gulf, only to be saved by my best friend's boyfriend who was Air Force. He was my hero for my entire vacation. Now, I don't swin in the ocean.

*Lives now at the north gate of Fort Hood Army Base. So, if a terrorist attacks the base - I'm going up with it! What a lovely place to live.

*Cosplayer, I love working on costume designs and building prosthetic or stilt designs for creatures - like the forest spirit from Princess Momonoke. Oh, worked for Laerdal Global once - They make the CPR training dolls and the trauma AIs that talk to you and tell you how much it hurts. Yea, I said that just right!

*Miyazaki (both Hayao and his son Goro), Suzuki, Takahata, & Tezuka Maniac!! If you know Anime, you'll know those directors like pancakes!

*LOVE ANIME, Love Korean and Japanese Dramas, Love Foreign Films! Love Bollywood!

*I'm a graphic designer/traditional artist and own a sign and design business doing such.

*My sweetheart terrier, Puddles, died last month and I'm stuck with her irritating little daughter, Aeon, who drives me mad by leaving little shit presents on my side of the bed in the morning... She KNOWS I can't stand her! She's the reason why Puddles died...but I love the mutt anyway.

*Failing my recent class with a 50 because I'm too busy playing around on here and other RP sites... X( Addicted Much?

*An Ex-Wiccan turned Christian!!!

*Still watches cartoons - In to Slug Terra, Phineas and Ferb, and a few other - and tons of Adult Swim. Will forever be a Dexter's Lab and Power Puff Girl's fan.

*Musician - Clarinet/Saxophone. Sat in with Dallas Wind Symphony in my college years (when I was good), and had traveled around the world twice as a Texas Music Ambassador.

*Martial Arts instructor - Tae Kwon Do - Moo Du Kwan. Went to KukKikwon in Seoul, Korea for a summer to my black belt test. Broke my ribs, screwed up my knees and messed up my shoulder, and was cussed out in Korean for being a Fat, Black American Woman trying to earn a black belt. Left with their respect, lost 100+ pounds and my registered black belt with honors.

*Was an Ex Paramedic a while back (wanted to be a Forensics Major, but stuck to Art and Music) I truly had a blood bath my rookie year when we picked up a victim who was in a crazy bar fight. Arteries spurting everywhere...all over the interior cab of My Ambulance! (I had to clean and sterilize that mess up by myself!) We couldn't even drive up into the emergency parking lot because the blood was dripping out of the cab. My partner and I couldn't leave the back because we were literally drenched in the guy's blood from his geysers. It was the most epic SAVE we ever had. The man survived!

*Saved my best friend's two year old son after he'd fell into her bubble bath one night. While I'm doing CPR, she's freaking out, fighting her husband and beating me across my head and back trying to 'help' me help her son... I had to be admitted with a concussion after that, but her boy lived... He's my now 18 year old Godson.

*Helped delivered eight babies in my medical career (about two years worth) - one set of twins, one in a medical chopper, one at a vehicle accident on scene, and one still born. That one was the worse experience of my life.

Umm....yea, can't think of anything else, but there's a butt-load of crap in my head from all of my experiences...

Ok! Late as usual, glad I can keep this going =P

First thing I noticed was everyone seems to be shorter than me and a geek xD

-Just about everyone here is short to me. I am 6'2 and still growing >.>
-I like to do everything, from flying a plane, getting 'on-the-spot' medical skills, learning marksmanship, hacking computers (which I suck at >.<) and even into sports (playing... I hate watching)
-Is a gamer for life
-Runs a small Italian ice business and has been doing so for 4 years now.
-Is almost 17
-Refuses to take loans and will just save up money to get what I want
-Has gotten a computer worth 5000$ if I were to sell it (sep I am in the process of fixing part of it)
-Cant spell for his life
-loves to ski and snowboard
-Is known to be strong (naturally... I don't work out. It just kinda happened...)
-Has been named richest kid in school (As far as net income... The business I run makes me almost 500$ a day)
-Is working on expanding his branch of the family business so he can make almost 10000$ a day at big shows like his father >.>)
-Can only make money in late spring to early fall with business...
-Rambles alot
-Has a strange hate of jocks... in my school they are druggies and under aged drinkers >.>
-Took the military test thingy (forgot the name) and did bad on everything school teaches but incredibly high (and highest in class >=]) with electrical wiring, and mechanical skills.
-Tends to go on and on and on about things no one cares about (like now)
-Hates to have uncovered windows when sleeping. They must have a curtain!!!

So yeah, last thing, I am forgetful and I try to learn bits and pieces of everything then use logical reasoning to expand and figure out new things. Also (yes I lied about last thing) I have won state wide comps for 3D animation xD ok now I done and still late with this =D

Well, might as well start!

-I am a grammar soviet! So yes, we soviets will blow you! ... Alright, that didn't come out right at all.

-I have a very weird sense of humor and try to make people laugh and comfortable

-Have been in multiple car accidents that have never been my fault and have caused head injuries, bodily harm and a weird cracking in my wrist.

-Failed High school with only about seven credits but took an an alternative and made about fifteen credits up within a month. So smart but don't want to put in the work! D:

-Nearly drowned once when trying to catch a turtle in a lake

-Won some small writing rewards and even wrote for a newspaper and was on a newspaper maybe one day will show you :P

-Sleep and eats games because they are tasty. I also try to own all the current systems but I need a new Smash or Zelda to make that purchase feel satisfied.

-Work at GameStop which has advantages and disadvantages at the same time!

-Likes using phrases like: "Punching babies.", "In times of peace, prepare for war." etc. Probably don't want to hear more.

-I'm more of a loner who enjoys times with other humans when they don't disappoint me or make me sad to be one.

-I am not into this hip lingo stuff most people are. I don't really listen to music or understand what the hell is really going on in popular cultures nowadays. So please refrain from asking me stuff like that. If you want to know how inept I was, I once believed that Britney Spears was the name of that stupid barbie doll. Yes, you can laugh now.

-Read twilight and gave it negative emotions before realizing that it started invading everywhere and ruined some of my most favorite fantasy monsters.

-Love humans, enjoy their history and where they are going. Thinks they are stupid at times but has hope in humanity or at least in the very smart portion of it. I'm just being funny here I truly think people are intelligent in different ways. Some just seem to lack that completely like evil dictatorship like warlords or George W. Bush.

-I am a secular humanist(*Gasp*) But I enjoy religious people very much and honestly don't care about people's beliefs as long as we can get along. Though I'm willing for a well reasoned discussion and talk about such topics as God(s) and am still looking for the answer as well.

-I love Spyro! The classic series not this crazy skylanders crud. I seriously have beaten all three of the classic games so much now I have probably almost all levels on memory by now and all the crazy glitches to get me to places to beat some early.

I guess this is it. Hope it shows some information and glad to be a part of this forum. Looks fun and will definitely comment on some odd stuff about others XD

Hi.

I'll put it in a list. Facts about me 101:

I'm 5'4".
I'm 23.
I live in North America.
I'm in love with a lovable German pothead/gamer named Maximilian.
I have five rabbits, all rare purebreds, ex show rabbits.
I also have five pythons, all rare and expensive mutations.
I like white animals with blue eyes.
I also have tarantulas, including the third largest in the world (by species, not specimen)
I also have a dog.
I go to college.
Your mom goes to college.
I like studying rare animals and animal taxon.
I also like plants.
I hate working out.
Centipedes make me uncomfortable.
Jellyfish make me mad.
Muskoxen terrify me.
Otherwise I really like all animals.
I feel bad for recently extinct animals, and I want to see a thylacine and an imperial woodpecker before I die (the latter being far less likely).
I've seen an Ivory Billed Woodpecker in the wild (That's a big deal, I promise).
I drive a Miata and it makes me feel like a badass. (Recently killed by a drunk driver, however I am getting a second Miata.)
I will virtually eat anything, except bird nest soup, because it's basically made of spit.
If I were drunk I'd probably eat that too.
The weirdest foods I've eaten were rat meat, bobcat meat, and an array of larvae and arachnids.
New car smell makes me sick and can cause me to throw up.
I don't like saliva.
I'm the only one of my friends who doesn't like zombies.
I've collected animal skulls since I was in middle school.
I also like and collect animal pelts to a lesser degree.
I like taxidermy.
I also collect Zoid model kits and Pokemon cards.
I like Zoids better than Gundams, even though GW is like one of my favorite animes.
Sometimes when I drive my Miata, I pretend it's a Zoid. Vroom vroom! You're never too old to pretend.
I still drive it slowly enough (meaning I don't speed) because I'm also overprotective.
I can cook well.
I can count to potato.
I like sushi a lot.
I deliver Pizzas.
I hate people who don't tip, it's how we make our money.
I remember every person who doesn't tip and take note of it for the future.
So does every other person who serves you food.
I like most music. I can't choose a genre.
I like rich, warm colors.
I'm getting a doctorate in psychology/psychiatry.
I'd probably rather do zoology, but I'd make more money being a Psychiatrist, and I have a knack for it.
If I were to be a zoologist I'd want to spend the rest of my life in some remote jungle studying animals, preferably the last few of a certain species.
I have a feeling the apocalypse might happen in my lifetime.
I think it's because we're overpopulated as a species and won't be able to keep sustaining ourselves.
If that doesn't happen I think the giant caldera that is Yellowstone might blow up.
I have read books and thoroughly studied thylacines, and I believe they might still exist in small, critically endangered numbers.
People are too greedy. I wouldn't ever choose money over a person, an animal, or my dignity.
I think America celebrates very vain things, like clothes, looks, and celebrities. This will add to our downfall.
It disgusts me that am American little girl sees Paris Hilton as a role model, and not a strong smart female, like a scientist.
It also disgusts me that people spend thousands on seasonal fashions and fads while others suffer.
Women are generally expected to look a certain way to be considered "hot". This leads to low self esteem and is harmful to our gender. I hate that too.
Most things are beautiful in some way.
I am pretty OCD.
I like looking at the starry night sky.
I also really like Coyotes.
I'm more of a cat person than a dog person, but Maximilian is allergic to cats.
I'm not very spiritual.
I have a HUGE imagination.
I have a lot of hobbies and interests.
All of them are weird or unusual.
I'm a nice person, and have only recently learned to not let people take advantage of that.
I'd rather talk about quantum physics than go clubbing, or whatever most girls my age do.
I understand human behavior extremely well when observing a person, but am often socially awkward.
I naturally psychologically analyze all of my friends. They don't know it.
Yes, they're all weird too.
I don't like looking people in the eyes. Actually I can't look people in the eyes -- it really bothers me.
If I do I'm ether really scary mad, really in love, or admiring the color of someone's eyes (usually only if they're blue)
I like Tanzanites. They're 1000x rarer than diamonds and blue.
I'm good at drawing, and had a lot of classical training. To my parent's dismay, I got into amazing art schools and refused last minute to go.
I'm glad I didn't go.
I cook the best burritos in the world. Seriously. Ask the Ossochanter.
I can sort of read and write in Arabic, but I know very little of what it means.
I talk too much.
Today I bought a drink at the Asian Mart. It simply said, "Rare Soy Drink". It was sort of good. I don't know why it was rare.
Money well spent.

That's about it.

Hmm.. let's see...

~I like buffalo wings and seafood

~I find myself getting awkward often in social situations, even with people I know

~I love video games but I will quit one for years once it gets too hard

~I love pets and stuffed animals! <3

I adore math and chemistry. :D Science is a passion of mine.
I enjoy reading speculative fiction. :D
I enjoy tea and hot chocolate!
Sushi is quite amazing.
My favorite color is orange.
I'm agendered.
I love playing games on the computer with little to no graphics - ASCII based or text based.
I have been trying to watch Doctor Who from the original start of the series, but it has been difficult.
Coming up with random facts is way more difficult than it should be. D:
I met my current boyfriend online for the first time, and he called me an idiot. He regrets this now.

Um....Hi there. I'm Fate.

- I'm 5' 10", or at least I was the last time I checked.

- I'm seventeen, even though everyone seems to think that I'm older.

- I'm a rather shy person whenever I have to deal with people I don't know, yet when I'm with friends I can be loud and insane.

- I don't play sports because whenever I do I get hit in the head. The current tally is three basketballs, four or five footballs, three soccer balls, a volleyball, a softball, and a hockey stick. The hockey stick was a fun one.

- I have an addiction to reading. I literally can't go a day without reading something.

- I love anime, manga, reading, writing, and video games.

- I am a yuri/femslash fangirl.

- My favorite genres are science fiction and fantasy.

- I can be a grammar nazi at times.

- I cannot spell. If spell check did not exist I would be screwed. I've had to sit and think about how to spell "of" on more than one occasion!

- I am a firm believer in Murphy's Law.

- I have a very literal sense of humor.

- When I encounter a spider I'll either run like hell or go on a rampage to kill the thing.

- When annoyed I have a tendency to tell people to jump off a cliff with flaming spikes at the bottom. Don't know why though.

- I was born in Wisconsin, but no longer live there unfortunately.

- I loath my next door neighbors kids with every fiber of my being. The youngest, who I believe is 8 or 9, has pulled a knife on me twice. Once when I was babysitting them and the other when I was doing dishes in my own home.

- Instead of singing "Camp town racers sing this song", I sing "We went fishing guess who drowned" or variations of that. I blame my grandfather for that one though.

And that is just about it I believe.

I'm five ten...
I have fibromyalgia...
I do a live action role playing type sport called Dagorhir
The least manly thing about me is my bichon frise dog
i adore the taste of vanilla

-- I was in nursing for one semester of university, hated it, and am now in just a general science
-- I want to pursue business but have never taken business in my life
-- I am around five foot three
-- I have severe anxiety problems, usually brought on by stressful situations. I suffer from occasionally panic attacks and I throw up a lot when anxious
-- I have two cats and a dog whom I love dearly
-- My father is manic depressive and I barely have contact with him anymore
-- I have tried to give blood several times but they won't let me :(

I'm Chaos.

-I actually stopped using the Chaos handle years ago in favor of the name Delnoir. I don't change it here for the sake of simplicity.
-I am six feet tall (That's 182.88 cm for you foreigners), weigh about 160 lbs (72.5 kilos), and I am twenty four years old.
-I'm one of the most veteran members on Iwaku, this being my eighth year here and once upon a time I was even a moderator.
-I have a fondness for cooking and will jump at the chance to cook for guests, friends, and family.
-As much as I can act loud and even obnoxious online in reality I'm actually more level headed in reality and some might even call me shy.
-I am prone to being extremely competitive and as a result I often don't like letting friends play games with me so I don't accidentally overreact in front of them.
-I've been told I have a particularly strong sense of justice.
-I wish I could draw.
-I despise the movie Scarface because there was a time my Dad drove me to the brink of insanity by talking like Tony Montana randomly for a month.

uhm.. hi i just started tonight.. uhm.. guess i should get started, huh?

-im 6'3 (i dont know in cm. sorry for those who use the metric system)
-im incredibly awkward whether it's in rl or online.
-im terrible at making lists
- i tend to hide behind my bangs or a stocking cap
- im 18
-im trying to get my g.e.d.
-and.... im about to head-desk

-p.s. i love rabbits and the color orange >///<

Hi! I'm Lucy Whitaker and I'm a crazy cat lady who aspires to be a novelist.

I have a fear of driving. Terrifies me.
I'm a Wiccan
I like chatbased rp'ing better than forum based.
I live in the middle of nowhere
I love sci-fi. yup.

Hey :D I'm Alec or Redblood, whatever you like xD

- I'm a 1,66 m, 20 year old Swede
- I have Phagophobia (fear of swallowing)
- I met my current girlfriend on iwaku
- I love anime and manga
- I'm a bit afraid of conflicts so even if I'm angry I usually don't show it
- I don't drink or smoke even though everyone in my family does
- I'm asexual, but still makes most sex jokes among my friends
- I'm afraid of spiders... really really afraid of spiders... they are scary T-T
- I don't have any allergies but I am a bit intolerant against strong smells such as perfume
- I wanna go and study in Japan in the future :3

Sorry to hear you are too :c I'm disabled based on doctor notes, not yet gotten my disability done with the government. I don't have a specific thing on their list, so they need to do the court based version (basically I'm suing them?) since it's based on a mixture of things that together cause it. But...My doctor's gonna help. And most of my doctors find it strange I didn't get it to begin with o.o;

I won't ask what your disability is, but...I hope you're doing okay despite it~ :D You seem like a trooper. I dunno why. You just do.

I have the same problem. I have chronic joint pain that no one can really explain. It's frustrating to suffer and try to explain to people that yes, I do have a disability, but no, it doesn't actually have a name...

uhm.. hi i just started tonight.. uhm.. guess i should get started, huh?

-im 6'3 (i dont know in cm. sorry for those who use the metric system)
-im incredibly awkward whether it's in rl or online.
-im terrible at making lists
- i tend to hide behind my bangs or a stocking cap
- im 18
-im trying to get my g.e.d.
-and.... im about to head-desk

-p.s. i love rabbits and the color orange >///<

Don't worry, I'm also new and awkward.

-I am 5' 11" (I'm an Amazon, hahaha!)
-I LOVE chocolate
-I am new on this site
-I love everyone until they give me a reason to dislike them
-I'm secretly plotting to take over the United States (and possibly Canada)

I have the same problem. I have chronic joint pain that no one can really explain. It's frustrating to suffer and try to explain to people that yes, I do have a disability, but no, it doesn't actually have a name...
Normally I'd send you a PM, but you can't respond yet since you're still in the 'new registration' phase. Have you tried seeing a rheumatologist? That's the type of doctor I see for my chronic joint pain.

"My name is Arus and one of my favorite phrases is wuff. Aslo I'm a pup." n.n

Normally I'd send you a PM, but you can't respond yet since you're still in the 'new registration' phase. Have you tried seeing a rheumatologist? That's the type of doctor I see for my chronic joint pain.

Yeah, I did recently. He suggested that it could be tendonitis due to hyper-extension of my joints, but he can't be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.