Tell me a few random things about yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed with everything you just said ^^

Hey hey everyone (:

I've been on here for at least seven or eight months now.

I've been AWOL, and I'm slowly getting back into things.

I love writing.

I give mind-blowing advice (people say)

I'm modest, I swear. :P

I love cookies, who doesn't?

And I love trying new things <3

** Summary At The Bottom **

Hiya ^^ I am most popularly known as Zozo, both online and off.

~ I got the nickname from my bestfriend's little sister when I was in sixth grade.
~ I am 15 years old and turn 16 in October.
~ My current height is exactly 148cm OR 4ft. 10in. (HAHA! I beat chu all on the shortness-o'-meter *secretly cries inside*)
~ When I was younger, like fourth grade and downwards, I was able to predict the future based on my dreams. Unfortunatley, I wouldn't be able to remember these dreams until about 10-15 second before the events took place but I would be able to tell for five seconds after I woke up whether or not my dreams that night held any secrets. Didn't really matter though, cuz I would forget it.
~ I still get these weird things but they are slightly different now. After I wake up, I can remember the dreams for a longer period of time and have noted that they usually take place within six months of me having them. When they do happen, they last longer. Being little, they only showed me things that would last for 2 or 3 seconds, now I can predict almost an entire conversation if they come. Sadly, my prediction before the prediction time went down from between 10-15 seconds to about 2-5 seconds.
~ I have no idea how to flirt with people o_o Go figure.
~ I love randomness and CrAzY random people.
~ My gut instinct is magic o-o
~ I have OCD over some of the strangest things on the planet.
~ Terrified of staircases at night. I dunno why, but I always have to run if I'm going up one at night. Something in my head tells me that there are things watching me and I have to run and if I don't bad things will happen. The gut usually says that there are demons and angels watching, but I can't often hear that since my brain is screaming that a Witch from Hell is going to grab my feet as I run and slowly torture me to death if I don't hurry. Hurry, as in bust my lungs kicking my feet up those bloody high steps.
~ I have an evil-stepmom.
~ I fall in love with at least one fictional character from every cartoon series that I watch. Books as well.
~ I refuse to have boyfriends. One reason is because my dad doesn't allow it. The second is pathetic and it's because a boy has only ever asked me once and that was in fifth grade. You can assume the answer.
~ There are over 20 different names that I go by in the world.
~ I am a purple dino that says 'rawr'.
~ I love you *-*

** Summary: I am weird. I like randomness. I used to be able to predict the future and still can, do a very limited degree. I have never had a boyfriend. I switch schools at least every one or two years. I like kittens and ice cream. I love anime, too. Manga is inside me. I have lots of names. I am a dinosaur which enjoys being viewed as purple. My favourite color is purple. I have a phobia of stairs. I have OCD. My gut instinct likes to contradict me every time I try to condradict it.

I want sherbet.... which I pronounce in an Ernie from Sesame Street voice as "Sure, Bert."

I'm going to sleep now because I am obviously loony due to lack of sleep. Good night.
*huggies you all to death as I pass out, drooling on your keyboard*

I AM NOT USUALLY LIKE THIS.
Thank you for understanding my fatigued state of mind.

Hello all :)

I've been a member for maybe three months now

I'm 17 turning 18 in August

I'm a girl

5' 8" I'm taller than a lot of my friends, especially the ones who are girls haha

I love to read, especially fantasy and sci-fi

I also love the manga's Bleach and Naruto

I LOVE to write!! :D That's one of my favorite pastimes besides reading.

My favorite animals are snakes I find them to be the coolest things ever

My favorite color right now is green

Let's see...

-recently turned 18
-I'm deathly afraid of balloons (they make me so anxious and nervous)
-I eat everything
-Currently living in Japan, speak Japanese
-love computer programming (C++ Language, Html Code, Game Designing etc)
So I'm probably a nerd
-I'm an anime fan...
-obsessed with balance when it comes to numbers

'Ello peeps~

I'm Tigr, also known as Lily, Kacey, Swany, Snow, Sandy, Floof-hair, Flute-girl, Piccolo-chick, Queen of the Timpani, and so on. I've got too many nicknames, but don't mind in the slightest.

I'm 16, and a junior in high school. I'm supposed to be a sophomore by age, and have sophomore friends who are older than me.

Physically, I'm female. Mentally, I'm gender neutral.

I'm just a wonderful bundle of depression, anxiety, severe panic attacks, introvertedness, mild paranoia, and insomnia. Yay. -_-

Not entirely sure why, but I hate physical contact with others. Don't like hugs, don't like handshakes, high fives, nothing. And yet, I like cuddling. I don't get to very much though, as it'd be awkward to cuddle with my parents or little brother, don't really cuddle with my friends, and have never had a significant other. The last time I didn't shy away from physical contact was when I visited my best friend 2 years ago and got to stay the night (she'd moved halfway across the state), and we slept squished together on her sofa. XD

Currently, I live in Pennsylvania. I've lived (In order) in Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Korea, Japan, New Jersey again, and here.

Depending on the day, I'm anywhere between 5'3.5" and 5'4".

As you may or may not have gleaned from my nicknames, I'm a band geek and proud of it. Played flute since 4th grade, taught myself piccolo from 9th, joined pit for comp band in 10th and 11th, taught myself tin whistle, and am working on guitar and piano. I'm going to be a music major, and hope to join a professional orchestra. I'd love to be in one that records movie/video game music, but anything would be fine. I specialize in jazz improv on flute as well. I've actually had two non-school-related gigs on flute playing classical music at a community tea. The first time, I got $60 for 2 hours, the second time I got $100 for 2 hours, and I'm invited back for April already~

I'm turning into a crazy cat lady. Wait, scratch that. I've been a crazy cat lady since the moment I was born.

Appearance-wise, I'm basically Merida from Brave, only brunette, hazel-green-eyed, and sunburnt year-round. Yes, my hair is really that wild and fluffy. It's actually so thick that it takes over 8 hours to air dry, and even then the roots are still wet.

o_o I'm so glad i'm not the only one with certain fears. Not happy to be one of the shortest though >_>
*I'm 5'3
*Love cooking, baking, eating to the point that I cried last year when i got a Kitchen Aid for my birthday.
*I name my cooking utensils and talk to them sweetly as i cook. o_o
*Obsessed with Lesbians for some dammed reason beyond my comprehension.
*I'm a Christian and proud of it gurrrrl,guyyyy,siiirrrr,ma'am xD.
*I didn't read all of your posts cus i'm lazy like that, but enjoyed the ones i did.

♥Much love to ya'll.

Im 5'5 and tiny, only about 110 pounds.
getting my hair cut freaks me out (I cry like a 4 year old)
I love...love love...combat boots. I have to many to count. The bigger the heavier and the more badass the more I love them. I might because they make me taller
I grade school I was a bully
In high school I stopped and stood up for the kids getting picked on.
Im insanly in love with my cat
Im married with kids. (at 24)
I love comic!
I love the rain
I dont drive on the interstate............ever.........even if Im in the car with someone.......freaks me out
I eat ALOT...all the time...Im hungery now.
I cant play video games that make me sick to my stomach. motion sickness.
I hangout with a 3 year old alot soooooooo I can be childish. hahahah

Hi, I'm Murasaki (not my real name)

- I'm 5'9 last time I checked and still growing (sorry all you short people)
- I am an insane fan of anime and Domo
- I used to have a phobia of shiny floors when I was little (ikr.... =_=")
- I'm very tomboyish and love video games
- I also was alergic to soft drinks I don't know why but I was. Well, soda isn't good for you so
I guess it was a bonus~ ;3

I am english
I am an idiot
I am also really smart
I am quite skinny
I can beatbox
I love comics
I love anime
I love manga
I love art
I am an artist
Funnily enough, my next piece is oing to be in an exhibition in march entitled "TRuth" where I shall be sitting on a chair with a baord saying truth on it, throughout the night people may ask me questions, and I can only respond with the truth. So meh I thought I'd give it a go on here

I love to game, gimme an xbox and ill be the happiest girl around.
I love to draw but have no inspiration nor can i finish a sketch book xD
I can rap kinda sorta
I love to dance hip hop
I am 5'7" and still growing
I have a bf who lives in England and i live in Texas, whats awesome is we met over a rp :D
I have a Great Dane named Mojo so i can never loose my mojo
I am a major nerd but ALSO and outdorsy person.
I am white :D like pale, not just white
I am incredibly imature but also mature, just depends on who you are ;P
I am probably killing myself but i have 2 soccer teams and all advanced classes :D

theres probably more but thats what i got

Hmm... Lets see, I should probably Introduce myself as well.

~I'm 22, going 23 in October this year.
~My favorite color is Green (I decided this as a child when I ate a green grape and loved it)
~I've moved almost all my life, only staying in one place as most 4 years, and at least a few months. because of this, I never tried to make friends locally.
~My favorite pastimes are usually solitary in nature as a result, gaming / cooking / anime & manga
~I have had a fascination with Japanese things as a result of playing games growing up and noticing that all my favorites were made in japan.
~I love those little orange fish eggs they put on sushi to season it ^^; so good!
~I tend to lose myself in whatever I'm focusing on.
~My memory is weird in that I have a hard time remembering important things like names, but I can easily remember unimportant details!
~I'm not really with anyone at the moment, although I have dated in the past. two out of three relationships ended well, although my first one easily made up for that! :x
~Lately Ive taken a liking to drinking socially. My parents have taken up to making home made brews, so it works out. I prefer wines, however.

Oh! Um... Contact me if you'd like a partner to roleplay with. I try to keep an eye out for 1 on 1 roleplays, but oftentimes I miss my chance to.

~I'm 5'9 and possibly still growing, though in my school we're all tall so I'm average
~I'm a United Statean (it's a bit conceited calling ourselves Americans isn't it?) particularly from Iowa, where Children of the Corn is based.
~I am a citizen of the internet and have been since I was 7 or 8
~I have been roleplaying since I was little although when I did it with my cousin in real life we called it daydreaming.
~I am a carnivore but one of my best friends is a vegetarian, we tease each other about it.
~I love making friends on the internet because otherwise it's boring :3
~I am 10 times nicer on the internet than I am in real life

Reactions: 1 person
So I'm just going to hop on this little get to know everyone train because it seems a bit fun!
Hi I'm Rose. I've been on here for about a year and 3-4 monthsish maybe? :D
*I can be extremely crazy at sometimes and that's what happens when i get good roleplays.
*I am going for a Secondary Ed (middle/high school) History degree but plan on getting a Library master's after that so i can work with books all day~
*I live in a place that gets perhaps 3-6 inches of rain every four months or so xD Not fun for a person that LOVES rain either.
*Hm, to go with height since everyone else is I'm 5'1', 5'2' on a good day. :D Shortness! As I was told once: Interesting things come in small packages. Just look at Poison. >:3

-coughcough- Anyway. :D Have a good day ya'll!

Hmm... might as well jump in on this

RF1] I have over a full month straight of music on my computer which resulted in me having to get a 160 GB iPod about 2 years ago. I rrely listen tot he same song twice in a given day....unless I really love it.

RF2] I was drugged into a stupor from the age of six until fifteen.

RF3] I love cooking. My specialty is desserts. If you try my apple crisp, you will want to sleep with me.

RF4] People think I'm crazy when I say I live in the basement. Then I tell them about how I wasn't going to sleep in the bedroom with pink flowers all over the walls. his is why I still have a man card.

RF5] This one may get said man card revoked; I'm uke in RL.

RF6] I have seven pairs of converse but only wear five. The other two are to replace the beat up pairs I have.

RF7] I hate FPS games.

RF8] I have both Zangetsu and Tensa Zangetsu hanging over my bed and can wield both one handed.

RF9] I've also got excellent sniper skill in real life despite wearing glasses.

RF10] When the zombie apocalypse comes, I'll be ready because I know how to drive a tractor. Knock them bitches out the way. And then plant a farm in a safe place.

RF11] I despise the American South and thank God that my boyfriend is not a native.

RF12] I love the cold and the rain to everyone else in the house's dismay.

Hey! Don't complain about your 5'5 to a girl whos 5'2!
XD haha!! Well lets see-
I am afraid of clowns. >.> -shivers-
....yerp. xD

Well I think I am in love with you. XD haha Just kidding. ^.^ But you seem really awesome and I think you should roleplay with me c: Yes.

Hi, I'm Zoe and I guess I will just say some random facts about me! (Prepare not to be to excited)

-I'm 13 (Almost 14)
-I love anime
-I am obsessed with bands
-I am 5'2 (Yay short people!)
-I have been online since I was 2
-I have red and black hair
-I have dyed my hair over 40 times
-My parents own a coffee shop (yay for coffee)
-I can be really happy and cheerful and then I can get really sad and depressed
-I have very high anxiety

So yeah, that was just some random facts about me! (See I told you it wasn't going to be exciting!)

Byeeee! ^.^

Hello. And welcome. ^_^
A few thing about me:
1. I was never given toys as a child... which forced me to amuse myself by playing pretend with my older sister. Now I'm that I'm older, I haven't really stopped, I just call it Larping - to make it sound less childish.
2. Along with writing and obsessive plot development, I do a lot of singing. :3
3. Anime. Yes.
4. I drink hot chocolate morning, day and night, religiously.
5. Foxes. I'm addicted to them. Everything about them. I love them above all else. <3
6. I want to be friends with yoooooou. :D

-I'm 5'11
-I'm about to be 19
-Wasps and bees terrify me
-I like to make my ice cream creamy by mixing it until it is creamy.. yes... creamy ice cream..
-I have a tendency to ramble during a conversation
-I might be crazy
-Don't listen to that guy, he's crazy.
-I'm an anime fan, but I fell out of it over the past few years (I'm looking for new ones to watch)
-I love knives, almost too much
-Wolves are beautiful creatures

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Courier New,Courier,monospace]The first toilet that was ever seen on TV was on "Leave It To Beaver."

[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Courier New,Courier,monospace]Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn't wear pants.

[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Courier New,Courier,monospace][FONT=Courier New,Courier,monospace]Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people!

[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Courier New,Courier,monospace]Porcupines float in water!

[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Courier New,Courier,monospace]Laughter is a proven way to loose weight.

[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Courier New,Courier,monospace]There are at least two golf balls on the moon.

[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Courier New,Courier,monospace]Your thumb is the same length as your nose.[/FONT][/FONT]

Merry Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.