Tell me a few random things about yourself!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • I think that I'm 5' 6". I forget my height on a regular basis.
  • Vegetarian.
  • I also am terrified and fascinated by squid. Cephalapods!
  • I have a cat, a dove and twelve pet chickens.*
  • I collect textbooks and dictionaries of other languages.
  • I write socks on my Christmas list every year.
  • And... I know how to use a sword like a 17th century noble. Stage combat, I love you.

*I do not tolerate jokes about harm to my chickens. Seriously. I love them very much. We have gone sledding together, I can ride my bike with some of them perched on the handles... good fun.

Reactions: 1 person
Never! I like being attractive! FEEL THE PAIN.

you will give me the replacements I desire.....or you will rue the day you refused me..... RUE IT I TELL YOU!

I am a writer

I obsess over grammar and sometimes get depressed if mine isn't good enough

I have a part time job as a bass player in 5 different bands

The only type of music I can't stand is new pop (Katy perry, Rihanna, lady gaga,ect)

I wrote my first song on my bass when I was 6 and it was called "song about a worm I found on the sidewalk" no joke

I hate it when people post really short posts on a forum role play but sometimes I do the same thing

I can be a huge hypocrite

I wear my heart on my sleeve but I always take off my shirt

I only have exactly one tatoo

I'm fifteen and have passed the SAT with flying colors but I still have to take it when I'm a senior so I can graduate

I am a walking book of random facts ( football players are fifty percent more likely to commit suicide than the average person)

I am I firm believer in the fact that everything you do during the day is directly related to everything else that you do

I did this whole post on a whim that came across me after accidentally clicking the link to this

SUPERHAPPYHYPERRANDOMFACTTIME! GO!

• [*=center]I just turned 18 a few months ago~
    [*=center]I had just accomplised typing with my toes!
    [*=center]I hate Cats! so much!
    [*=center]I am African American :D (sounds totally like... like a white girl though?)
    [*=center]I only fist fight dudes! D:<
    [*=center]Im Dating Amethyst
    [*=center]I love funky little symbols and type faces and such, WHAT ART?! :D

-My name is Serenity.

-I'm 18, 19 in May.

-I'm 5'5

-I am deathly afraid of Spiders, Crabs, Heights, and Deep water.

-I love cats. I am obsessed with cats.

- I like to role play mostly Romance or Horror.

-I get scared easily, but I watch horror movies a lot.

-UM, I WRITE ABOUT MYSELF A LOT CAUSE' I'M SELF CENTERED. :D

~ I'm about 5'5"
~ I'm terrified of spiders
~ I hate things when it's trending/ popular but once people stop obsessing over it, I'll like it (don't call me a hipster! They annoy me… -_-) (Les Miserables, Hunger Games, etc.)
~ I like rock music
~ I love acting on stage (theater) (I've been in about 10 plays so far)
~ The sport I'm currently doing is Krav Maga and I love it!
~ I have way to much time on my hands
~ I am a major Procrastinator (yet I get good grades…)
~ I'm currently a sophomore in high school
~ My favorite animal is a tiger
~ I'm secret romantic <3
~ I've never been kissed >_<
~ I sometimes talk to much… (like now)
~ I hate sports/ running
~ I really like emotocons and such

Hellooooooo everyone!

I go by different usernames consisting of the following; Cosmos, Mid, Middeth, Myrin and Caster.
I prefer doing what's right which has at times gotten me into a bit of trouble.
I am a gamer girl who owns an xbox360 and now a PS3, working her way to get more systems. :D
I love art yet I want to join the FBI (it's a dream!) dealing with Criminology and the way people work.
I own three dogs who I consider my children.
I always encourage people to work on art because it would be a truly sad thing if the artform was killed off due to excuses like "lack of funding" by the school system.
I'm pretty open to music yet I can't get into Dubstep for whatever reason.
I love snow and rain.
I love to write fantasy but I often have trouble finding focus or motivation in writing.
I was born with my stomach closed and almost died at 3 months, XD. Luckily I threw up on a doctor and had surgery that night.
My family consists of me, my brother, my mother and our dogs.
I love interesting facts and often blurt out random things I read at the moment in chat.
I'm pretty easy going and it takes a hell of a lot to get under my skin, =D.

I am EquinoxSol!

--I'm a synesthete! Google it, broski!
--I've lived in six states, moved over 10 times, and have been in 2/3 of the states. But as soon as I can, I want to get out of the states.
--I am about 5'5 (taller than my mother)
--Though I'm not English, I use English slang and mannerisms (Read: Mum; bloody)
--I love anime, yaoi, writing, drawing, video games, singing, and learning new languages.
--On my last progress report at school, I had two perfect 100s, a 99, and a 96.
--State festival for choirs here is in March, and mine is gonna be kickin'!

Hi!! My name is Clu-Fix, my real name is Brandon Moreno, Clu-Fix is my DJ name ^^/
*I'm 5'6" and yes that is short for us guys -.-
*I'm originaly from Manchester, England but moved to TX
*I go to college in Arkansa and I study, Law and Justice, Techonolgy.
*I'm 20 years old
*I like playin games, writing songs and poems, drawing, producing music.

Nice too meet all of yall :) add if you want talk some more or RP :)

- I am 19 and have been married for a year to a military dood.
- I LOVE animals and I am going into training for becoming a dog trainer but, my biggest wish is to be a singer. Not for the fame and money, but for the joy of singing.
- One day, I am going to have my home built, once we retire, if we ever 'truly' do and I already have a floor plan of it. A Cape Cod layout. Complete with the breakfast nook and dining area and a wrap around porch. <3
- I am 5 ft 4... And sometimes 5 ft 2... depending on which doctor I let measure me.
- I am obsessed with Phantom to sometimes a weird way. I just wanna dance with him. D:
- Oh... and when I sleep, I tend to whimper and make noises... and twitch. No, I don't talk in my sleep. >_>
- I wish I could own every animal on the planet... not including the gross spiders, snakes, and other crawlies that remind me of scary things. >_>

Oh and I forgot to also say that my nickname for people on here is "Blues Clues" because of my RP and someone called me "Blues Clues" which would be Ella Bailey Dearie Face ^^

Reactions: 1 person
My dog is 1ft 3in. :tongue: I love my dog, he is awesome. In my college creative writing class I used to write about him all the time. I also have a parrot (Green Cheeked Conure), and I don't know how tall he is, maybe 4 inches or so excluding his tail.

I really love music. I would much rather close my eyes and listen to music for two hours than watch a movie. I actually prefer to listen to music in foreign languages, too. (I think I might have a disproportionate amount of music from Iceland maybe...) I like the sound of singing but I prefer to listen to melody rather than lyrics. I have a few kinds of synesthesia but the most pronounced is my ability to see sounds, which makes music especially awesome. Also I am learning to play the guitar, and I am really excited about it because I used to play a few different kinds of instruments in an orchestra, and I love that now I can have an outlet for musical expression even while solo!

I am an aspiring author and I love to draw. Also I am reading a lot of Terry Pratchett nowadays (I'm on Reaper Man right now, hilarious so far hehe).

I would love to travel all around the world. I love learning about other cultures and places. Also I love learning foreign languages. Right now I am learning Français and a little bit of हिन्दी (Hindi) on the side for fun.

I love animals and nature. And walking around outside barefoot as much as possible. I once went about a year without wearing shoes (excluding flip flops for going into stores and when there was ice on the ground). I like skipping across exposed tree roots barefoot. Also just recently I saw 5 armadillos in 2 days and also the tracks of coyotes, deer, bobcats and mountain lions.

-I'm Canadian
-I'm Addicted to Planetside 2 (Jaeger Server, [TRAF]...We doesn't afraid of anything!)
- Studied Social Work in college
- I will not write something when I can post a meme/gif/pic to express my feelings instead
- I'm a bleeding heart when it comes to others, if there's something wrong I will always do what I can to help out ^^

I've gone by D or Kanji since 6th grade though cause of my username I get called Yami alot which I have no problem with =3

~I'm 5'9 (most of my friends are taller than me o.0)

~I'm 21 (22 in May), have one sibling and we're nine and a half years apart exactly and my mother says she's rasing the same child(after she told me my bother is and asshole o.O) I told her that's what she gets for trying to make it right the second time around XD

~I'm a Waitress at a 4 star restaraunt attached to a hotel(which is awesome cause i meet new people)

~I love to draw and write but lately I've lost my mojo and now my spirals are collecting dust(-sad face-)

~My dream it to one day own a cafe/bar and build my dream house in a more secluded place

-I do not have enough friends to re-enact the main cast of Perfect Strangers.
-I am the man who arranges the blocks that fall from up above.
-Strangely enough, FPSRussia is my favorite Youtuber. How he is so elegantly caustic with the trolls, willing to listen to his audience's desires and his general attitude to life attracted me to his videos moreso than the guns they showcased.
-I feel like the only man in the world who refuses to take a stance on anything I haven't researched thoroughly.
-I am rather intelligent, by most's standards.

I bet that kinda made me come across as a jerk, huh? Well, I'm socially awkward, too much to be a jerk because I am already preoccupied with bearing down on myself for mistakes, I don't have time to disrespect anyone else.

I'm Enezrel, And i'm thinking of changing my real name to that as well,
Enezrel Solomon Van Helsing Santi is my full dream name
I'm male
about 5'11
enjoy anime and manga,
uh i really like a certain some one but am a BIG coward,
um what else, I'm boring ,
I read a lot of books....
i drink way too much lemonade for the average person , (i drink it like coffee)
i am often in low cash, i have an Iq of 160 (Einsteins was about 200)
but i SUCK at math, and i often can't solve simple tasks but hug ones are easy...
I have a bad back and am working on my eagle scout....
My fave color is ice blue, i enjoy Kkortez's videos and CALL ME BATMAN!
I am a nerd, enjoy doctor who and star trek, am writing a play with my friend An______ and a manga with my Brother Al____________
and am stuck in pokemon white 2 with the Yancy quest.... this was real fun! might post more of my crazy brain here soon thanks!

Hello, I'm Lovie. ^-~

-I love food.
-I've recently gotten into cooking, a lot.
-I love to write poetry.
-I'm going to be in the next "Best Poets and Poems" book.
-I'm in high school; age 16.
-I'm on Rifle Team.
-I love shooting.
-I love weapons in general.
-I'm hoping to get into a Tech school after I graduate and to major in Mechanical Engineering and possibly minor in Nano Engineering.
-I love to read. :) and write.
-I don't have a favorite color.
-My favorite animal is elephants.
-I declare that Iwaku is awesome. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.