Tell me a few random things about yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Sai!

- I'm short, like really short. Like 4'11'' short.
- I like fashion and makeup
- I love manga, esp. shoujo and yaoi.
- I hate cockroaches, rats, spiders, etc.
- I've got two dogs, one looks like a JPop star and one looks like a feather duster.
- I'm really clumsy, seriously.
- I can survive with 3-4 hours of sleep.

Hmmmm ;3

- I want to be a bassist.
- I have to crane my neck to look at my classmates while they have to look down at me. I'm like 4"11 , if I'm not wrong.
- I like writing and drawing.
- I love watching anime~~
- I feel that RP-ing helps me get away from my boring real life.

Hi! This thread really took off. Everyone seems to be enjoying it. Good idea!

So I'm Asuna.

Hmm, confessions, confessions...

*I messed up my eardrum when I was younger, and now loud and especially high pitched noises are physically painful to me.

*I tend to obsess over one thing at a time. (Right now it's rping!)

*I'm currently experimenting cooking in a crock-pot.

*I think I might be mildly bipolar, and I know I'm OCD. Which brings me to my last confession..

*Say I'm writing a grocery list. If my handwriting is sloppy, or if I just don't think it looks good (and I have some pretty neat handwriting) I will trash the piece of paper I'm writing on and start over until I find it to my liking. I waste a lot of paper that way. -.-

Okay, I lied. One more.

*I'm a Grammar Nazi, and am unashamed. ^-^ I try not to be rude about it though.

Hello Everybody!

I travel alot in my dreams and in books.
I love most seasons of the year, but freeze in the winter.
I always try to stay positive.
I thirst for adventure, friendship and inspiration. To me, that's what life is all about.
I love all animals, and because of that i don't eat them.
I don't like early mornings, but love sunrises.
I don't like cold looks, but love big cities.
I don't like being un healthy, but love fastfood.
I lead a life of contradictions, trying to stay constant.

There is not many things that i hate, exept for racism, sexism, speciesism and all forms of unneccessary violence.

Peace be with you, fellow mindtravellers.

Hmm well this seems to be the cool place to post so I think I'll join in!

I have two cats, one of them is named Soleil (can you guess why?)
I am a bit of a vampire, my favorite weather is cloudy, maybe even super rainy but snow can go die.
I play all kinds of board/card/dice games along with D&D
I was a book a day reader in highschool, my favorite activity was blowing everyones minds.
I work with foster kids for a living
I am an unabashed introvert!

-Hullo! I'm new
-I love Dr Who
-I seriously LOVE your signature Taliesin! Seriously, I laugh every time I look at it! I even sang the song as I read it!
-I live in the South
-I also love rainy weather! I would love to see it rainy every day except the world would perish if it did
-I love dogs
-I hope to write a book one day about my character Naois
-I hope to make it into a series that will rock!
-I like to make friends
-um...I like to babble too!

Well, I may be new.... But,

• I have been Dead for 213 years
  • I like to write
  • I am smart
  • I am a Bartender
  • I adore the Halo and Fallout video game series(s)

Hey~
I'm Lee
I'm genderqueer
I like drawing/writing
I'm sexually attracted to dragons Humanoid monsters/aliens
I'm British
I have the worst sense of humour under the stars.
I'm afraid of crowds/people
I like spiders.
I swear a lot, I'm sorry in advance.

Currently stationed in Yokosuka-Shi, Japan

I'm enlisted in the United States Navy.

I'm fairly friendly but people find me jerkish.

Expect random moments where I am gone for an extended period of time.

I guess I did this right? :blah:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Im Lochlan well thats my screentag My names actually Austen
Im 17 in may
i love everyone as long as they dont mind my obbssessive cuddling
im pansexual
im into furries

*I'm terrified of throwing up. (kid puked right next to me in kindergarten- scarred ever since. The image of it is seared in my mind)

*I like buying myself nice things like shoes and macbooks and cameras ;)

*I absolutely hate pizza with sauce. I only eat white and it's amazing- especially cold.

*Breakfast is the best meal of the day. When I wake up, I feast

I'm 5'9"

I lose the capacity for rational thought in the presence of arachnids, up to and including placing myself in mortal danger. Seriously. It's bad.

I like complex board and card games. Innovation, Impulse, Dune (original AH), and Junta are a few of my favorites.

I am a devout night owl. Left to my own devices, my sleep schedule is 5am to 2pm. I have two different meal schedules, depending on what I need to do that day. I either wake up and then eat breakfast and lunch with almost no break in between, or I eat breakfast at 3pm and don't get around to dinner until 2am.

I'm 6' nothing (since everyone seems to want to start with height). Not too tall and not too short. I'm also 200lbs, if'n you wished to know.
I'm a casual gamer. The online BS gets to be too much for me.
I'm an avid H. P. Lovecraft fan.
I'm nocturnal for the most part. The moonlight recharges my batteries as does the cool crisp night air... also, I love autumn.
I love to cook. Bake too. As it turns out, I can make things taste like magic! lol
I write horror better than anything else. I thank my schizophrenia for that... and only that...
I love to roughhouse. I know that there is a time and a place for it, but I'm kind of a big kid about it with my friends.
<---- This is me saying that Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth is a tough game.
There is nothing in this world that I love more than a cold, fresh honey crisp apple... invert the temperature requirement and it's nice hot cup of chamomile tea. :)

I'm brand new to roleplaying and to this website.
I'm an MMORPG addict, but I think it's time to take a break from that and I happened to stumble upon Iwaku.
I like programming and making stick figures fight to the death in Pivot Animator.
I am majoring in Computer Gaming and Entertainment Technology.
I don't like talking much, but I love writing.
Nothing soothes my soul like a cup of warm oolong tea.
Also, I'm Japanese Korean.

Well, I'm relatively new to this sort of thing, but hey..
I'm willing to try! But first thing's first, name's Haru Nyan~
Now that that's out of the way..

- Well, right now I'm standing at 5'6"..Which I think is pretty short..
- I'm more partial to Cats than Dogs, which is odd considering my family was more inclined to dogs..
- I think I procrastinate alot..Probably even more so than I think..
- I don't really like it when things are dirty, I get the urge to look closely at something dirty or touch it then proceed to spray it with the nearest liquid I have..
- If there's one thing I LOVE, it's Rhythm Games..Pop'n Music and DDR come into mind..
- I'll admit it right here, right now..I'm into Yaoi/Bara..and...a small bit of Furries, I guess?
- Related to above, whenever I read a doujin/comic, I'd prefer it have a story rather than meaningless fricka fracking..
- I'm scared of Toads and Frogs..Don't ask. It involves a Science Project during the 3rd Grade..
- When my sister isn't looking, I like to use her fashion accessories..Her ribbons in particular..

Last edited:
Story-eater of years, RPer of ability, annoyance of magnitude...
Whello!
My name is Windstormugly, derive and use from it whatever you think fits me or you feel like^^

Contrary to what many who meet me thinks initially, I am everything but a good student regarding my studies (lazy as a sloth, but not as adorable)
I have a passionate hate for getting wet things in my ears unless I'm taking a shower of swimming.
I have a scar on my left shoulder that I got in a knife-fight... with the window of a door...
I die a little inside when someone is behaving stupidly/embarrassing in a movie or story of any other kind.
I love strategy-games, heroes of might and magic, rise of legends, stronghold and populous are among my favorites.
I hear extremely well, when it is quiet at least. But I have a hard time understanding people who mumble.
I love music that gives me the awesome-shivers various heavy-metal and rock but also classical pieces like "In the hall of the mountain king"
I have the habit of speed-writing an overview of a story, and then pestering people to read it... Be warned ;)

I'm fairly new to the site, but have been role playing for years in various forms (Table-top, VtM LARP, video games, chat, and forums).
Seth isn't my real name but it is the online name I have gone by since I first stumbled into yahoo chat rps for the first time in the late 90's.

I stand around 6'4" tall and I suppose I am considered 'fluffy' build-wise lol
I am a cat guy, I love dogs too but I don't have the patience needed to take care of them.
Wolves are perhaps my all time favorite animal.
I do not think I am that great at what I write when I rp or write stories for my characters.
I live with family, not proud of the fact but it is better than the streets.
I am definitely a metalhead, leaning towards symphonic metal the most. There's just something epic when metal mixes with orchestral music.
My characters tend to be horribly abused by me. Well some of them at least. It's their own fault for letting me create them. My logic here is flawless.
I watch a lot of anime, but I prefer it to be English dubbed. Granted I have no real issue with reading subtitles.
I am bad at starting conversations and such.

Hey guys! I started on this site yesterday and thought I'd check in to the place where new folks come to say hellloo~
I'm Kitty, or rather, Kat. I'm 5'5", almost 17 years old, and I love to dress up! <3 Yup, yup.
Here are some random facts about me, because that's what this place is about, right?
- I love to rebel, it's my favorite thing in the world, I'm a little brat like that.
- I come from a wealthier family, so I love pretty things, like dresses and makeup, especially the makeup part.
- I am a makeup artist, and plan to go to college for both makeup artistry and regular art school in NYC in two years. I've been into makeup for four years
- I've also been RPing for four years but am new to this particular site.
- I love cute animals! <3
- I am recovering from an eating disorder, and my favorite food now is muffins. <3 They are cute and taste yummy and are warm in my belly.

Hey! I'm new here too. So since we're all sharing information I thought I'd go ahead.
* Im 6'4.25
*I've got an irrational fear of blood
*I live in the Caribbean
* I used to be seriously timid, but now I'm out looking for new role play experiences/ friends.
* I love dark , avant garde plots/ role plays

About me? Haha well...

-Im not very young yet im still 5'2 and have the shoe size of bigfoot. T^T
-I like to laugh when everyone else laugh even when I think its not funny or im not paying attention.. but usually when that happens I get looked at and shunned.. lol
-Im kinda socially awkward in real life but, when I hop on my laptop, im a crazy wannabe.
-I ADORE CATS.
-LOVIN UP THE COLOR PURPLE.
-And I like scythe's! I think they're absolutely awesome. glad they were created. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.