Tell me a few random things about yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
- I am an economist

- I speak English, French, Spanish and Greek besides my mother tongue, Romanian

- I am a stepgrandma

-Hmmm well my name is Draven Wheat.
-Some people find this hard to believe but i am a certified STRAIGHT hairstylist. When i was a kid i used to play in my older sisters hair a lot. I don't know why, I believe I just liked the feeling.
I- have a fear of thunderstorms at night. Cause; when I was four my family and I were caught in a pretty bad storm in a lakeside home. The storm ended up creating a water spout and knocking a few very tall pine trees over.
-I am extremely fascinated with the paranormal. Ghosts and aliens, yup, I believe in Nessy. ;)
-Hmmm...I'm a redhead? Haha, I ran out of ideas. :)

- I'm a Lycan that can control my transformation when the moon is up
- I'll be 23 next October 31, 2014
- I love to draw, and write random stories just for my own entertainment.
- I adore all kinds of animals, but mainly Wolves
- I have a sweet tooth attack once in awhile
- I cracked my lip, but now stitched. Man it hurt badly when they were stitching up my lip.
- I have a Horse, that is a chestnut Arabian horse. He is 27 yrs old

Hello :)

My name is Chii Motosuwa.
I love to read, write and listen to music.
I am trying to go to school to be a sex therapist.
I love tattoos.
I have become a huge Loki/Tom Hiddleston fan.
I love working at Anime Conventions.

HI! I am extremely new here! I literally just joined!
My name is Lacee.
Interesting Facts..hmm..

1. My sister is a mini-me, but we have different dads.
2. I am interested in criminals.
3. I love to read.
4. I love all types of music.
5. I love horses.
6. I HAVE to read books in order. I cannot read them out of order, it bothers me.
7. I hate whip cream (that's usually something that people cannot believe).
8. I am in a sorority.
9. I am learning HTML and CSS.
10. I love watching Netflix. I am currently addicted to One Tree Hill, How I Met Your Mother, Hart of Dixie, Vampire Diaries, Reign, 90210, Psych, Criminal Minds, and The Walking Dead.
But half the time, I don't watch them the night they air.

I am Vali Lokison, I have a twin brother Narfi. Together we are known as the sons of chaos. My father is Loki Laufeyson.
I'm Frostgiant/Asgardian, I'm in a category of being a god, thats a lie. I live and will die like everyone else. Only difference is the lifespan is longer.
I'm pretty relaxed and will roleplay about anything.
I also am a roleplayer on facebook and roleplay social.

• My initials are A.L.K.S, My first name is Allan and my favorite character from a roleplay was called Aldan (I still use the name, and I didn't even make that character), the AL combination will forever haunt me.
  • I almost obsessively hate everything I draw.
  • I never really rebelled against the previous generation, but rebelled against my own instead.
  • I'm currently an intern in my brother's game company (just him and me), and I'm hoping to get into the industry too.
  • My favorite band is Kaizers Orchestra, a norwegian alternative rock band. emphasis on alternative.
  • Text based roleplaying is the only thing I do, that nobody else in my family does.
  • I dress to impress, but don't care about whether it works or not.

Xiu:I'm 19 and Luke‘s twenty,we both love music and are insane. ;) in a mother ducking nutshell. @Draven Luke wants to know if u believe in telepathy.

- I just joined here. Hey everyone, what's up?
- I'm an uncle at the age of 18.
- I think I just found my waifu. The horror (though, she is cute)!
- Yes, I can breathe under this thing. There's even have chips and dip in here.
- I am a weird guy; be warned.
- Rogue Galaxy is awesome!

Um, I'm bisexual... and transvestite, still in closet even from my 100% tolerant parents. I used to have a dog, but she passed away last summer... and I don't have any pets at the moment living with me. I really dunno what else to say that I didn't say on my introduction.

Hello! :3

-You're taller than me by 3 inches. I'm incredibly non-tall. Not to worry though, I have found the perfect solution for this. High heeled shoes. (fear the awesomeness of stiletto heels!)
-As you may have noticed, I have a slight obsession with pretty shoes.
-I love thunderstorms but hate getting stuck outside in the rain.
-I like hiding under desks.
-I'm terrified of hermit crabs and caterpillars. *shudders* I'm fairly certain I have acute caterpillarphobia and hermit-crabophobia.
-I turned 20 this year and feel extremely old. Ancient even.
-I hate surprises. I never know how to react appropriately and just settle for freaking out.
-I would like to own a cat. Preferably a giant, fluffy one I can cuddle. (yes, I'm a cuddler. Semi professional.)
-I'm constantly plagued by insomnia.
-I love Disney cartoons and movies.
-I'm an avid gamer and reader. I spend hours gaming with my friends. (my poor eyes)
-I dont believe in ghost and aliens but I'm absolutely fascinated with the supernatural and paranormal. I love hearing scary stories.

I believe I've rambled on long enough. I'll just go away now. Quietly.
*whispers* I'd love to make new friends

Random things about me:

- Sushi is my favorite food.
- I've worked at a theme park.
- I have a slight fear of deep water and heights.
- I love (nonvenomous) snakes.
- I have an extremely curious nature.

Hi, I'm Ashlynn WolfCraft but you can call me Ai ^_^
Some things about me...
-I'm 19 years old
-I'm a sophomore college student
-My major is Graphic Design and my minor is Japanese
-I love to draw, write, read, and shop
-I'm not fashion-forward but I'm able to color coordinate
-I have a fear of seagulls (when I was three, I was left alone with some fries to eat on while my mom got some ice cream at the beach when an entire flock started to attack me for the fries)
-My dream is to study aboard in English, Italy, and Japan

My initials are T.C.. A few things about me are:

-I'm afraid of needles.

-I love pie and Mashed potatoes.

-I'm a terrible leader but a great follower.

-I often wish I knew how to forge carbon-steel into a blade

-I almost killed someone for destroying my paper airplane 6 years ago.

Hey there, I'm Torack!

• I know how to speak four languages
  • I've been to eight or nine countries
  • Lived in six of them
  • I'm a second year med student
  • And I want to be a cardiothoracic surgeon

I am Yuki -sama Im brand new here just joined tonight , im not new to roleplaying and have roleplayed on other sites

Love to make good friends , i am very accepting of other and i like to think i dont judge people harshly , I tend to be very liad back about alomst everything accept college school work

-i hate cats and im allegic to them

-also extremly short it hate it when people point it out (feel your pain )

-i love anime and yaoi and hope to get to know this site well

Hi, I'm new as well.

- I also hate cats, I just hate how stuck up they are (definitely a dog person).
- I'm 5' 3" so a little below the average 5' 5" and my entire family who is above the average enjoys pointing that out.
- I'm not that big into manga anymore, wish I was. I started Death Note (love it!!) but never finished.
- I love horror movies (explains #3).
- Aaaaaand I lived in Hawaii, O'ahu (not anymore, but lived there almost all my life).

Heellooo! I'm pretty new, and I saw this post, and well~ here goes nothing!
  • I'm only 5'4" and they say I'm pretty tall by 'Asian standards.' I'M REALLY SHORT. But I'd like to be at least 5'6 and a half or 5'7". (That's my dream, believe it!)
  • I have this weird habit of bringing my pillow chum everywhere I go. :o It's really cute, but you can't see its eyes without having a flashlight.
  • I'm not really updated with new anime series, since I'm obsessed with kpop right now.
  • I live in the Philippines - where it's hot and humid. D: But it's pretty cold recently. Well, by tropical country standards.
  • I'm a cat person. :o I have a REAAAAALLY fat cat I adopted from the streets. I like her name. xD

This seemed like a fun experience, so here:

- I'm 5'9" and apparently have been taller than my mother since I was thirteen, she hates it. Haha.

* Although I learned Japanese for three years, I've kinda forgotten a majority of it.

- My new kitten is adorable, but he's so playfully aggressive and keeps me up at night with his random attacks on my face! I named him Loki, so accurate.

* I love wigs! Being able to change my hair color and style without going to the salon, it's perfect!

- My brother gave me a Star of David when I was in 7th grade, I'm twenty-one now and have worn it nearly every single day since he presented it to me. Also, I'm an Ethnic Jew, non-religious.

Status
Not open for further replies.