Teen Wolf RP (Fandom RP, planning)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't be an alpha. My wolfie girl is gonna be maybe a beta.
Hmm... I dunno. Maybe I could have a second wolf character so we could get the ball running but it'll seem unfair when everyone else has one. Plus, I don't think I'll be able to write it well.

I could play the alpha? :O

Hey im jw if i could make my whole roster wolves since i kinda wanna be a seperate pack thats new to Beacon Hills i just dont have interest in playing a hunter lol.

Hey im jw if i could make my whole roster wolves since i kinda wanna be a seperate pack thats new to Beacon Hills i just dont have interest in playing a hunter lol.
That's cool. If you're making a separate pack, then shouldn't you be the Alpha? It's not rocket science xD

Lol yea thats the point. So are we making CSs?

Lol yea thats the point. So are we making CSs?
Yes. I've been wanting to do it. You know, a roleplay isn't a role play without its characters
The character sheet is this:
For wolves:
Name:
Position (you know already xD):
Character bio:

Hunters:

Name:
Character bio:
Weapon/specialty:

Humans:

Name:
Character bio:

It's simple. But I'll rather have the character bios as descriptive as possible, so we can get an idea of how the characters are like.

IMG_7690.jpg

Name: Calem Blackdale
Bio: Born a wolf considers himself a purebred. He won his status after he killed his father. His father has a rule that after the first born son turns eighteen the current Alpha must let the son kill him . Currently due to the fact that Calem is the Alpha he has decided his pack will consist of only purebred wolves. He is very determined though that they do not kill innocents. They currently moved to Beacon Hills from Washington. They live in a loft.

1306784199296947.jpg

Name: Carter Kaldent
Bio: Being the only gay purebred of the pack hes treated like the little brother since hes also the youngest. He is the joking and fun loving one, plays lacrosse. Hes very outgoing.

9eec5326c214d6511b4a52cd18393cd6.jpg

Name: Sam Collins
Bio: Middle kid always being hot headed, player, plays lacrosse, technical genius. Greatest tracker in the pack. Only one of the three that uses his super endurance in everyday situations especially when working at the docks. He has a pupil in Washington who is 15 but decided to stay with the head of the Collins family estate.

{Wolf}
Name: Ariana Lee
Position (you know already xD): Beta
Character bio: Ari, was born to her two loving parents in January. Right from the start Ari was a stubborn and hotheaded girl who always got her way. She is bi-sexual and discovered her wolf like abilities when she was 15. She's gotten much better at controlling her abilities and on full moons she doesn't have to lock herself up.

{Human}
sexy-redhead-gallery-42.jpg

{Wolf}
wolf-wallpapers-free-download-incredible-hd-widescreen-wallpapers-of-wolf.jpg

~~
{Hunter}
Name: Shay Stonehollow
Bio: Shay is an only child, who lost her mother in a tragic hunting accident when she was 3. Her father has always told her that the wolves are the real enemies. Shay's mission in life is to avenge her mother's death, but she's not entirely sure if that's her real mission anymore.
Weapon: Crossbow

brunette,girl-684e777f2449a8b744304f6aa7281643_h.jpg

~~
{Wolf}

Name: Lydia Kale
Postion in pack: Omega
Bio: Lydia is an extremely happy girl who just discovered her wolf abilities. She was bitten by an alpha and has been scared ever since. Her trusting nature makes her an odd candidate for a wolf but she's working on proving herself to her new found pack.

{Human Form}
Astunning-blonde-18-year-old-girl.jpg

{Wolf Form}
Gray-Wolf.jpg

Sorry for the late reply guys, I was watching something with my mum.
Awesome bios! Here's mine:

Wolf:
Name: Chun Hei
tumblr_mbjx9d2JMj1rhotu7o1_500.png

C097FCD7-3FBD-4D6B-827F-61823F6F9F70_zps8ibf9vii.jpg

Position: omega
Character bio: Chun Hei was always a book lover type of girl. Her mum came from Korea when she was pregnant with her. Chun Hei was bitten by a wolf while walking home from school, she was attacked. She still doesn't know who bit her. Chun Hei is often a bit rude and stubborn but she's nice when she gets to know a person. She has learned to control her animalistic instincts though sometimes her control slips when she's really angry.

Human
Name: Daisuke
RUKI-the-gazette-32416319-382-700.jpg

Character bio: Daisuke met Chun Hei when she almost killed him when she first was getting used to her situation. He's Japanese and knows English. Chun Hei taught him some Korean though. He's a bit reserved but a really nice person, sometimes a bit of a loud mouth but Chun keeps him in line. He loves fashion and constantly nags Chun about her fashion sense. He's the only one who knows her secret.

Hunter:
Name: Fiona
sharon-den-adel-within-temptation-3972928-832-1248.jpg

Character bio: Fiona is a lone hunter, she's hot headed and short tempered. Ever since her parents were murdered by wolves, she has trained herself to fight them. She takes care of her grandparents who don't know about werewolves. Fiona is also a tiny bit paranoid and keeps a sharp eye out for any wolves. At school, she's a normal straight A student but behind the scenes, she keeps a look out for werewolves who are students at the school.
Weapon/specialty: daggers. She's really good at close combat and moves fast and can cause many blows before the enemy could see it coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolf

3199139507_1_2_FhLJAfqw.jpg

Name: Dane Gray
Position: Alpha
Character bio: Dane is a kind man who believes that as long as you try your best, there is always hope for you. When he was a teenager, he was living a rough life where he constantly fought with his parents and always ran away but was always dragged back home by the police. After one particularly bad fight, Dane traveled further than usual and found himself lost. During his state of bewilderment, he was bitten by a born werewolf. At the time, the werewolf who had bitten her was going through some troubles of her own and temporarily lost control. She felt horrible for attacking and turning the boy, so she adopted him and raised him as her own and began grooming him to take over the back when she passed.
Dane's alpha passed away when Dane was only 16, but he was given control of the pack by default. But because he was so young at the time, a lot of the pack members left him, leaving him to create a new pack.

Hunter:
MV5BMTg0MTU4NjAxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTc.jpg

Name: Somsak Kaya
Character bio: Somsak was born and raised in a hybrid pack, meaning werewolves and humans coexisting. She was born with a very weak body and was pretty much bed ridden for most of her life. Being given the bite was considered, but the emissary of her pack argued against it because he body might not be able to take the transformation. And so Somsak remained human.
Life was good until the pack experienced a massive overhaul, and the alpha was chased out and replaced by his power hungry and elitist grandson. His grandson, Monghkut ordered that all the humans of the pack were to be turned, so as to increase the ranks of the pack. More than half the humans died because the bite wouldn't take, including Somsak's father. Her mother was turned successfully, but because she knew the bite would most likely kill her daughter, she took her in the night and ran.
They lived a quiet life in Beacon Hills, until Somsak was nineteen. By then Somsak had grown strong and grown out of her childhood weakness. They thought that then life would be fine and peaceful, but one day while she was at school, Somsak's mother was kidnapped by her former pack members who were acting under the order of Monghkut who was still upset that a former pack member had deserted. They killed Somsak's mother and left her body near their house, for Somsak to find.
Somsak became enraged, dropped out of school and sought out those who could teach her how to kill wolves, so she could seek her revenge.
Weapon/specialty: Most types of guns.

Human:
article-2639820-1E3ABE4A00000578-900_306x423.jpg

Name: Rohan Brook
Character bio: A journalism major, Rohan was wandering through the woods of Beacon Hills in hopes of finding a juicy story. Instead he found Dane in his werewolf form. At first he started taking pictures and filming the sight before him, but when Dane pleaded with him to keep his secret, well a secret, Rohan agreed on the condition that Dane provide him with grade a reporting material.
Rohan and Dane soon became best friends, and Rohan can almost always be found in the company of Dane.

Last edited:
Ikr lol i kinda like the idea of having a cocky pack of purebreds coming to BH to kind of start anew.

I do too! The cocky purebreds mixed with the rag tag group of Dane's "newbies". Plus we have 3 hunters on the loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.