Teen Wolf RP (Fandom RP, planning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kaonia Halelia

Original poster
Hello! This is my first time posting a thread on Iwaku so I hope I'm doing it correctly!
So here's my idea, I want to do a fandom role play, more specifically, Teen Wolf. But I want to not use any of the characters of the series, I want to use OCs and then we could bounce ideas around and see what kind of plot works, though before that, I want to start planning the OCs before we start the plot, you know, the character's background, what race it is, what position it is, etc.
If you're interested, just tell me and we can start planning!

Me too! :D Been looking for a TW rp!

Well im thinking it could be along the lines of turf wars and we should play at least three characters each?

Well im thinking it could be along the lines of turf wars and we should play at least three characters each?
Ohh! Cool.
It's good if we do that yeah. Since it's just us now. Do you want all the characters to be wolves or just like a few and then the rest are humans?

I"m thinking if we have 3 characters, 1 wolf, 1 human, 1 hunter

I"m thinking if we have 3 characters, 1 wolf, 1 human, 1 hunter
Nice! I like that idea. I wasn't even thinking about the hunters but now that you brought it up, I think it's a cool idea. But I think that our wolf character shouldn't be an Alpha right off the bat, it seems unfair so it should be a beta or omega at first then later on, if the wolf character kills the Alpha then you know.

Is it 3 characters each or just 3 characters in total? o.O And if we're still discussing the overall plot, pack establishments would be cool too. ^^

Is it 3 characters each or just 3 characters in total? o.O And if we're still discussing the overall plot, pack establishments would be cool too. ^^
Yeah. Three characters like Adria said, one wolf, one human, one hunter. But yeah if there's packs, there needs to be an alpha but I suggest discussing that later since we haven't even created some OCs yet.

Packs need a leader. So if the plot is wolf pack rivals with hunters mixed in. And of course romance. Talk about drama xD

Packs need a leader. So if the plot is wolf pack rivals with hunters mixed in. And of course romance. Talk about drama xD
Yup. Can't forget the drama! But who would be the leader? The character I'm planning, I want to it to be omega so... That's the question.

I couldn't be an alpha. My wolfie girl is gonna be maybe a beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.