Teen Wolf RP (Fandom RP, planning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shits bout to go down hahaha

Yaaaasss.
So, for the plot, I'm thinking something along the lines of pack versus pack but then one of them gets killed by a hunter and then that pack blames the other Pack, causing issues between them while the hunters kill them off one by one, they are forced to team up with each other to defeat the hunters.

Aww i dont want my guys dead haha theyre to cute

I do like the Pack rivalry thing but my pack are good their just purists lol. Um we could have them having a turf war over parts of Beacon Hills and eventually the two Alphas decide to equally co-rule . My 17 old wolf could lose his shit and straight up kill as he pleases ? He could travel to Washington kill his father and then come back as an alpha, recruit some humans and change them?

Reactions: Adira
I don't wanna kill off my girls either xD Extremely injured I'm okay with. Is there gonna be an romance at all?

My pack leader is 21 so im pretty sure any of yall dating him is illegal but my youngest is 16 so im down to put him in romance.

Well there could be romance if you want.
Yeah and I don't want to kill my characters either xD so we can throw in the pack rivalry thing. It sounds good but the hunters should be involved too, maybe the packs could end up killing random humans who got caught in the crossfire or something and the hunters come and investigate?

And I really like that idea Patty! We can throw it into the plot too, which would cause more drama between the characters.

Okay, just wanna know so that theme is taken care of. This is gonna be a drama filled plot!!

Okay, just wanna know so that theme is taken care of. This is gonna be a drama filled plot!!
Yaaasss! I love drama it drives the plot as much as action!

me too xD
Shizz! Sorry I wasn't online for a while. I had a HUGE headache yesterday and all through today. But how about tomorrow we can start the role play? I'll post it and give both of you the links okay? I'm still feeling a bit like crap right now and I need to get some rest xD

Okay guys, the RP thing is up. Click Here it'll take you to the RP thread.

me too xD

Guys, I won't be able to login tomorrow for most of the day since I'm going to the beach so when I get back and login, I'll notify you. The RP is already up though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.