Teen Titans/Young Justice RP

Still me as well

I'm still interested. More so in playing an OC than playing a canon character, but I'll do either if I can call dibs on Slade/Deathstroke.

• Haha
Reactions: Camleen
I'm still interested 100%, and still willing to do Cannon or OC
(Dibs on Rae) if were calling dibs

If you are still accepting I'm interested. By the way, you have any posting requirements? frequency?

Reactions: Raven
It's been all quiet here for a while. I know this is basically the cardinal sin of RP forums, but if I were to, hypothetically, make my own Teen Titans RP with blackjack (hookers only being available for redstar participants), how many of you would be amenable to being stolen away?

I'd be interested.

It's been all quiet here for a while. I know this is basically the cardinal sin of RP forums, but if I were to, hypothetically, make my own Teen Titans RP with blackjack (hookers only being available for redstar participants), how many of you would be amenable to being stolen away?

Honestly I'd do both man. Cannon or OC or even both?

Depending upon the writing level and how promising the Canon players were looking, I'd be interested.

It sounds dickish of me, but I've reached a point where I really only enjoy playing in advanced RPs.

I'd probably go for a mix of both. I'd want to focus more on the show than the comics, just to keep things a little more contained overall. Maybe stretch things out to the entire DC Animated Universe? I know that Teen Titans isn't technically a part of that, but I feel like it could be incorporated with only a little canon bending. I think I'd want to have OCs serve as main characters, with canon heroes and villains serving as either mentor figures or BBEGs respectively. Not that they couldn't be involved, just that they won't have full main stage.

I'd probably go for a mix of both. I'd want to focus more on the show than the comics, just to keep things a little more contained overall. Maybe stretch things out to the entire DC Animated Universe? I know that Teen Titans isn't technically a part of that, but I feel like it could be incorporated with only a little canon bending. I think I'd want to have OCs serve as main characters, with canon heroes and villains serving as either mentor figures or BBEGs respectively. Not that they couldn't be involved, just that they won't have full main stage.

Sounds cool to me

I'm also still interested and willing to do either OCs or canon characters (although preferably one or the other).

Well, with four people confirmed to be interested, and a few other people who probably would be if I mentioned them, I'll make a new thread for this pretty soon and we can start making sweet, sweet music together.

Can i be in it? A Celebrity. OC of course. *Nods*

Still interested but what are your posting expectations? frequency?

I'm pretty lax about those sort of things myself. Personally, I value quality of post over quantity of post, but find a comfortable size at about 3-5 paragraphs, and would expect people to post at least one a week, but preferably more. For the RP overall, I think the dream scenario would be where we get at least 1 post each day on average, but I'm not too hung up on that.

Last edited:
@Eon exactly when will we be getting this in motion? How many years will this be set in the future of the dcau?

Last edited:
Long enough that anyone wanting to play as children of previous Teen Titans can reasonably have them at around the same age as the previous Titans, but close enough that we aren't in full Batman Beyond yet. The actual date of the DCAU was always left pretty vague, and I don't see any reason why we can't/shouldn't do the same.

Reactions: Raven