Teen Titans/Young Justice RP

MrStoryTeller

A simple smile could make someone's day.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, fandom, medieval, scifi
Hey everyone! As the titles show, I am seeing if there is any interest in a Teen Titan RP. I have not really seen any on here yet and I have been having a craving for one lately. So with that being said, I decided to just make my own and see if there would be any interest from you guys.

I am unsure of how many people I would want but I would like to have the Canon characters filled up and then maybe add a couple of new characters. The other idea is to have just OC characters and make kinda like a new team. Like say the team was just forming and your mentors would suggest you to join the team. Something like that. If we do the OC then that would offer up the ability to make different gender roles for certain characters so like, a female robin or female kid flash. Something like that.

Hopefully this show some interest. I am debating on if I am wanting to just GM this RP or participate as well. I will decide that as I see if more people show interest. Hope you all like the idea and this takes off.

Are we talking strictly based on the animated, or the comics?

Are we talking strictly based on the animated, or the comics?
I was intentionally thinking the animation since more people would know that over the comics but depending on what everyone would want, we could go either way.

Personally, I only know the animated series.

But, I am so down! I can either take on a canon character or an OC character, though I'd suggest just going one way or the other. So, like, not having them both. But ultimately that's up to you and I'm sure it'll be fun no matter what.

If we do canon characters though... please may I reserve Beast Boy? And, would it just be the primary team or any of the characters (Like, could I go so far as to play bumblebee if I wanted?)?

I wouldn't mind either playing starfire or terra. I like them both.

Reactions: Brea
I'll see what kinda of other responses we get but which ever way, being cannon or oc, we won't mix most likely.

I see you're a newer member, so you may not know, but I'm pretty sure bumping threads is against site rules. Often times staff members will come through and delete your bump posts.

If this is still an idea in the works I would love to do a Teen Titans RP. It's been awhile since one has been on the site and the last time I tried making my own jump in of one didn't go to well.

But totally up for a Cannon or OC Teen Titans RP any time any day of the week.

Now for a Cannon character. Could I perhaps reserve Raven? Or if your following the comics and already have Raven may I reserve Ravanger aka Rose Wilson?

• Love
The way it's looking so far, we have about 4 people interested. We could technically go off of that or we can try and grab 1 or 2 more people.

Really shocking more people aren't into Teen Titans/Young Justice like I thought they would be.

Reactions: Raven
It sometimes seems that way. I've been shocked about Zelda recently myself. But Titan fans are out there same for Young Justice just sometimes not many, or sometimes some are busier than others.

Reactions: MrStoryTeller
I know I shouldn't but interested.

Reactions: MrStoryTeller
Well now we have 5 in total which would be a good start if yall wanted?

Apologies, you'll have to go on without me. Hope your rp turns out fun for you!

I'm almost certainly interested in this. I don't love playing canon characters, but there are a couple of DC villains I imagine I could pull off. What's a Teen Titans RP without a Slade?

Reactions: Raven
I'm almost certainly interested in this. I don't love playing canon characters, but there are a couple of DC villains I imagine I could pull off. What's a Teen Titans RP without a Slade?
Hard to have one without Deathstroke I'm sure

@RoleplayE your oc team seems interesting. As for canon characters would you allow de-aged version of older characters? Still thinking of canon characters i could besides Superboy.

So, who would actually be interested in this from everyone that has posted.