Teddy and Victoire: Mae & Furycat

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoire made a face, "He asked me back on the team, Teddy." She shook her head. "Besides, he's one of the guys that only like Veela side." Despite joking around they had serious talks. "I want someone to treat me the way you do."

TEDDY LUPIN
Teddy wrapped his arms around Victoire's waist, pulled her close to him, and kissed her forehead. "Vicky, anyone who likes you because of your Veela blood does not deserve you and shall be thoroughly hexed."

Reactions: Mae Renea
Victoire blushed, things like that was why it was assumed they where a couple. Not everyone knew a lot about her like he did. "No wonder so many girls hate me. You'll finally pay attention to then but your my Teddy." She smiled and kissed his cheek.

TEDDY LUPIN
Teddy grinned at the blonde in his arms. "I am most definitely your Teddy," he agreed. After planting one more kiss on her forehead, Teddy released Victoire and hunted down James. Teddy sneaked up behind the eldest Potter and grabbed his shoulders.

"HEY, SQUIRT!" Teddy bellowed, spinning the abnormally small boy around. At Teddy's staggering height, he was almost twice as tall as James. "Congratulations. Granted, you would have made a fine Slytherin, but hey -- the Sorting Hat is always right."

"Thanks, man," said James. Teddy clapped his shoulder and left to find the alcohol supply. I'll start being responsible tomorrow, he thought.

With a cup of Firewhisky in his hand, Teddy wandered around the common room, returning hellos and other greetings.

"Hey, Teddy," said a low, flirtatious female voice from behind. Teddy turned around. She was a tall girl, about half a head shorter than Teddy himself, with dark blonde hair curling to her waist. She had golden skin and wide brown eyes. She was slender, yet curvy. He recognised her immediately.

"Rahni," he said. Rahni Costella-Bright, a sixth-year Gryffindor who had previously played for the Quidditch team. "I haven't seen you in ages. How have you been?"

Rahni put her hands on Teddy's shoulders, pulling him close to her, pressing his body to hers. She had been drinking -- he could smell the alcohol on her breath -- but she was completely sober. "It's been pretty boring without you over the summer."

Rahni kissed him, and he didn't fight it -- why would he fight a beautiful girl kissing him? He kissed her back, without an issue, wrapping his arms around her waist. She ran her fingers through his hair.

victoire_weasley_by_viria13-d2zftgv.jpg

Victoire smiled, she loved the relationship her and Teddy had. It never had to be more than what they had. She grinned as the blue haired boy kissed her forehead before looking for his Godbrother. She then realized he took her cup.

With a sigh she went to get a new cup, not trusting any cup being set down. She heard of how a Sixth Year accidentally slipped the wrong Seventh Year a love potion last year. When she turned him down he almost killed himself. It was rather horrid. She sighed and got herself a new cup.

Standing alone she scanned the crowd until her eyes spotted Teddy snogging a girl. Rahni, a Sixth Year. Vic wasn't sure why it was bothering her so much. She wrapped her arms around herself before Molly came up.

"What's wrong?" Molly asked.
"I don't know." Her chest was tight and she wanted to scream.. Which made no sense.. She seen Teddy snog multiple girls before. Molly apparently looked to see where her cousin was watching.

Last edited by a moderator:
TEDDY LUPIN
Rahni's lips were warm and moist, her skin soft. She was a great kisser; better than most girls he had kissed before.

Rahni pulled away. "I missed you over the summer," she said. They had had one date last year, near the end. She had really liked him. "I really did."

Teddy smirked. "I missed you, too," he said. It was kind of the truth; Teddy hadn't really missed her, but rather the undivided attention she had given him.

Rahni smiled and kissed his nose. "So, do you want to get out of here?"

Teddy shook his head. "No, I should stay. It's James' party, I can't leave."

Rahni pulled him closer. "Well, do you want to go to Hogsmeade with me, on the first weekend?"

"Sure," Teddy replied.

Rahni kissed him again, and pressed her forehead against his. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

Teddy liked Rahni, he really did. She was pretty, straight-forward, and nice. Teddy had never had a serious relationship before, and if Harry wanted him to be more responsible, Teddy thought having a serious relationship may be a good start. No more lurking in dark corners with strangers any more.

"Absolutely," said Teddy.

Rahni smiled and kissed him again. Teddy took his new girlfriend's hand, and pressed through the crowd, trying to find Victoire.

Victoire sighed, catching that he was looking around now. She gave a wave so he would see her. At first she didn't see the hand holding but her little cousin did. Molly ran off to find Dominique (I believe we said they went to school with them), who was near James. It left Victorie alone, pushing back the twist in her chest until it tightened seeing their hands.

She knew he dated Rahni once, last year. She always known Teddy to have fun and ditch the girl and pretend to forget all about them. "Uh, hey Ted.." She didn't mean to sound awkward but it was better than jealous.. Which she was not. That would be ridiculous on all accounts. "Leaving already?" She asked, she figured he would stay for his Godbrother.

TEDDY LUPIN
"No, I'll stay a while longer," said Teddy. "I am the Party King, after all. Wouldn't exactly be living up to my reputation by leaving fifteen minutes in, would I?"

"Teddy, I'm going to get some more whiskey," said Rahni, kissing him on the cheek before leaving.

"Okay, babe," said Teddy. After Rahni left, he turned back to Victoire. "Sorry if she made you awkward or anything," he said. "She's nice, I swear."

Victoire rose a brow, "Um, 'babe'?" She felt her chest tighten again. "You don't plan for her to be another one night, do you?" She asked though she knew the answer. As duty of his best friend she smiled. "I'm happy for you." Now she wanted an excuse to leave.

She pushed back her blonde hair before looking down at her cup. She blinked, "Um, yeah. Rahni is nice," she finally let out." She looked up, "I don't feel good.. I think I'm going."

TEDDY LUPIN
"Well, not a one night stand," said Teddy. "You and Harry and everyone else are saying I need to be more responsible -- I guess a serious relationship is the first place to start, right?"

When Victoire announced she was going to go, Teddy grabbed her elbow. "Are you alright, Vicky? Did someone spike your drink?"

Victoire sighed inwardly, 'Great my fault..' She sighed, she didn't know her train of thinking came from. She looked back at her drink before putting it down. "Yeah, I think so. I'm not feeling so good." She pushed her hair back, her freckles looked so dark in the common room light. "I'm happy for you though, Teddy." She smiled and tippytoed to kiss his cheek.

So much for her Teddy. ..She really needed to stop thinking like that. She had too much to drink. "I'll see you tomorrow," With that she made her way to the dorm rooms after passing Brighton.

- time skip to next day -

TEDDY LUPIN
The Great Hall was loud and bustling with life when Teddy entered the next day. Slightly hungover, he clutched his head as he walked in. He saw Cisco and Willow laughing at him from across the room; he gave them the bird and went to sit with Victoire and her cousins, not caring that they were in different houses.

"Good morning," he said to Victoire, grabbing a goblet of pumpkin juice and skulling it. "Why did you leave me? I drank too much. It's your fault."

Victoire looked up from her breakfast when Teddy sat beside her. She had a difficult morning. She already heard the buzz about Rahni and Teddy, apparently the girl was very proud she got the infamous Metamorphamagus to settle down. Brighton apologized for Teddy 'dumping' her and when she explained her and Teddy never actually dated he asked her on a date. That was what Molly was trying to talk her into doing before Teddy sat beside them.

"I'm s-," Victoire was caught off by Molly, "Teddy, can I ask you advice about a boy? My friend.. She likes this boy, won't admit it or that she got jealous he shown his attention to this girl. Which, my friend is better than by the way. Then a really cute boy asked her out, don't you think she should go out with the other boy?" God, Molly was so much like Percy.

TEDDY LUPIN
Teddy gulped a second goblet of pumpkin juice. "Molly," he said. "Tell your friend she should totally go out with the guy."

Someone sat beside him; Rahni. She smiled and took his hand. "Hey, baby," she said. "How come you're sitting here? Waiting for me?"

"Well, actually, I was talking to Victoire," said Teddy, "but you being here makes everything better."

Molly gave her a look and Victoire just darkened her eyes slightly, to show she was angry for her asking. Its not that she didn't find Brighton really sweet he just seemed to know nothing outside of Quidditch. If Teddy knew the boy he might have changed his answer, which she didn't know why they hated each other anyways.

Victoire looked over seeing Rahni, she didn't have anything against her but seeing her hold his hand made her blood boil. She didn't understand. Why all of a sudden? On both counts. Why is he with some girl he originally used as a single date for fun? Why does Victoire get so sad and hurt? Its not the first time she seen it!

She smiled anyways, before looking down the table where Brighton sat. His eyes held his question, she just sighed and nodded. He got up to move on her other side. She didn't exactly suspect that. "Morning Tori."

"Morning Brighton."

He glanced down to Teddy and the fake smile almost made Victorie laugh, "Teddy." He said through gritted teeth before smiling kindly at Rahni.

TEDDY LUPIN

Teddy looked up at Brighton. He returned the fake, plastered smile, though his was laced with cynicism. "Brighton," said Teddy. "You don't seem as happy as your sparkly name this morning. What's wrong? Is it that Slytherin won the Quidditch Cup last year? Didn't get laid last night?"

Rahni laughed loudly. Teddy beamed. "Oh, and, really? Tori? No. Just no."

Being boys Brighton was about to pop off about being able to lay Victorie, but, he was too close to her to be able to say it freely. "First off, Brighton is a gun." He said before looking at Victorie, "Secondly, Tori agreed to let me take her out. You did just agree, right?" She just nodded which made him beam over at Teddy. She gave Teddy an apologetic look.

"Um," she blushed, "Frankie finally got with Amy, I'm the friend Molly was talking about." Frankie Burns was possibly Victorie's best friend in her year. He was in Gryffindor and been pinning after Amy Yancey since she transferred from Salem Institute in Third Year. If she couldn't use Teddy as a fake crush or boyfriend she used Frankie. He was a bit involved with Amy to sit by her that morning.

TEDDY LUPIN

Teddy stood up. He towered over Brighton. "Brighton Wood, what potion did you slip into Victoire's drink that made her agree to go out with you? And don't even start the bullshit that she wanted to -- she's a fucking beautiful girl, there's no way she's that desperate." The chant of 'oooooooh' from the surrounding Gryffindors made Teddy grin.

Rahni stood up. "Teddy, let's go, I don't want you to get in trouble."

"Baby, no, I have to defend Vicky."

IMG_20151028_064332.jpg

Brighton went to stand up but Victorie pushed him back down before Teddy's hair could go red. "Teddy," she stood and yanked him out of the Great Hall. Last thing he needed was get a letter sent home to Uncle Harry on the first day of classes. "I was serious." She told him once they where away from the door. "Molly seen how upset I was over Frankie," God, she hated lying to Teddy. "I guess it clicked I liked him when he finally got with Amy. Brighton asked me out for a date. You just said I should go for it."

She pushed her hair back. She hated lying to Teddy but what was she going to say? 'Out of the blue I started getting this achy feeling. I think it may be because I like you but you choose now to actually date so I'm screwed!' She looked down at her feet for a second before looking up, "I don't even know the reason why you hate each other. He seems like a sweetheart to me."

TEDDY LUPIN

Teddy gritted his teeth, his hair turning slightly red with rage, as it did when he was angry. "Of course I said you should go for it," he said sharply. "I didn't know it was you, and I most definitely did not know it was Brighton. God. Brighton fucking Wood. Vicky, you're too good for him. You're too good for everyone."

Teddy ran his hand through his hair, clenching the scarlet locks. "And if he ever calls you Tori in front of me again, I will break his pretty face, because, God, that pissed me off."

Teddy felt enraged. BRIGHTON, who he hated more than Transfiguration homework, was now dating the most important person in his life. His best friend. His one and only Vicky Weasley. BRIGHTON, who he had punched in the face in his third year, was going to be lurking in the dark corners of the Gryffindor common room, where Teddy couldn't see, running his hands all over the pretty white skin he loved --

What are you doing, Teddy?
Why was he thinking like this? He had a girlfriend, for crying out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.