Teddy and Victoire: Mae & Furycat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoire sighed, she didn't know what else she could do. "What was I suppose to do? Get this sick feeling every time I see y-Frankie? I don't even understand why I suddenly like him." She sighed, as for the Tori comment she had no reply to that. The whole Quidditch team called her that because her name was hard to spell.

"Its just one date," apparently got his attention though. "Maybe.. Maybe it makes y-Frankie realize he likes me too. I don't know." She shrugged, what else was she going to do? She didn't want to distance herself from Teddy because of a crush. He obviously wasn't her Teddy. Never really was.

"What do you think I should do?"

TEDDY LUPIN
Teddy shrugged. "Do what you want," he said, emotionless. "Go out with him, if you want to. Just don't do anything you don't want to do. And if he tries to make you do anything, and you don't want to do it -- tell me, and I will kill him."

With that, Teddy walked away.

tumblr_nln8axnhRw1ten34wo1_500.jpg
Victoire sighed, when he was out of ear shot she let out a noise of aggravation before walking outside since she had Herbology first. She liked talking to Professor Longbottom. He seemed to always know when something was the matter, especially if she came in early. He had breakfast on his desk as he pet some bush before looking to the young Veela girl. "Ay, something the matter Miss Weasley? He asked as she placed her bag down in her favorite seat. She had Advanced Herbology, meaning she was sharing with Sixth and Seventh Years. Slytherins shared the class with her house, but, she wasn't sure Teddy had Herbology or not.

"Erm," she sighed and nodded before sitting beside his desk. He looked up at his bush as if to tell her he was listening, not even paying attention to his tie that was currently being chewed on. "I like someone. I didn't even know I liked him until last night. He has a girlfriend now.. I don't know what to do." She placed her head down in a big sigh to be over dramatic that just caused Professor Longbottom to laugh.

"Did you tell him?"

"Are you mad?!"

"Then what did you do?"

"Agree to date the kid he hates." Professor Longbottom just shook his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.