Team 7 Reborn (Open)

Which do you prefer?

• Naruto

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Naruto: Shippuden

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
I can imagine doing a few time skips during the rp. If we got more people, I'd make it into a group...

Anyway, i'll probably take a cue from Kishimoto and skip a few years eventually. But, that would likely be a ways off. Minor timeskips are likely to happen though (Days, weeks, months, etc...)

Are you all okay with that?

Oh, and age wise, I'm thinking 12-14. Naruto's crew was 12, but Guy's team was 13, and I'm fairly certain the oldest sand sibling was 14. I could be wrong, though.

Hmmmm, that is fine with me. All of it is fine, Time-skipping, starting as children, etc.

Ok just checking 8D I edited my post incase you didn't get it.

Lemme try finding a good image for that age range :3

I was asking for clarification

Attire changes?! Certainly fine with me. could be tough to find similar enough pictures (in my experience) Either way, i'm fine with it.

Totally didn't realize Sasuke changed clothes as often as he did. Hmm.

We could also just find a different anime picture and say whatever they are wearing is their new attire. But not the face, etc.

Attire changes?! Certainly fine with me. could be tough to find similar enough pictures (in my experience) Either way, i'm fine with it.

Totally didn't realize Sasuke changed clothes as often as he did. Hmm.
LOL XD
he changed as the series progressed.

And I found similar pictures of the same character on different attires related to the naruto setting

I was so excited I presaved

Yeah. I'm working on one, probably will have one up by tomorrow. Main problem is finding a picture lol.

Haha, man, I know them feels. Take you're time, mate. I'm just impatient, but, that's my problem. lol

Yeah. Just gimme some time .. I just woke up ~_~

Not trying to rush you, or anything. Take your time. :)

Not sure how you all feel about it, but, I'm considering making another team (that I will be controlling exclusively, or, maybe not) This is mostly so that when my sensei character isn't around, I have some other characters for you all to interact with, without having to make all the NPC's on the spot. Plus, it'll be entertaining to play some younger peeps too. Everyone okay with that?

anime-art-boy-headphone-Favim.com-316902_large.jpg

Name:
Arakawa, Rikuo
Chakra Nature: Raiton (Lightning)

Preferred Weapon

Basic shuriken and kunai, he carries a Katana on his back, which has been passed down in his family for generations. Though he prefers Genjutsu.

Personality

Rikuo was raised by the motto of the clan, which is; never sell out on your comrade. Among his siblings, he is the most serious and tries to act mature when his siblings are goofing around. Though, one would call him emotionless as he speaks in a monotonous voice. He is usually seen with a poker face and likes to observe the atmosphere and others around him. He has a tendency of talking to himself sometimes. He is seen as mildly sadistic but can be a bit naive sometimes. Whenever it comes to training, he is very serious and is hardworking. He is used to working alone but tries to work with his teammates for the sake of the team.

Outside of training, he is calm and carefree and only takes interest in things if it interests him. He is fond of cute things; which his siblings would joke how he is the "girl" of the family. He would only butt in when told to do so or if it is his business. He holds great respect for his elders and might grow a big admiration for said elder if he/she has affected Rikuo a lot.

Biography

After the Fourth Great Shinobi War, some clan members of the Arakawa clan moved to Konohagakure from Kumogakure, the reason of their move is unknown. There, the Arakawa clan set up a small compound for their clan to live in. Rikuo was born and raised in Konoha, when he was younger, he would occasionally make small trips to Kumogakure to pay respects to ancestors or to visit his cousins that didn't follow his part of the family to Konoha. Rikuo is the youngest among three siblings. He has two elder brothers, Ryo and Kenta, both 16 and 14 respectively. Both his parents are carefree but whenever it comes to training, they're dead serious.

Both his brothers are rather playful and often enjoy pulling pranks in the village. But, they are strong and talented ninjas. When he was younger, he would follow his older siblings and watch them pull pranks on people, though he doesn't participate in them. Before he entered the ninja academy, his father would teach and train him.

Appearance

Rikuo has dark brown hair; his fringe covers his right eye and the hair at the back stops at the nape of his neck. He has dull brown eyes and sometimes, dark circles could be seen underneath his eyes. He stands at 5 ft 0 inch and has a slim body. He has a poker face, but his brothers would joke it is his "I'm not amused" face.

Usual attire
(like Neji's when he was younger but it's shorter and he wears dark blue Bermuda shorts)

His usual attire is consists of a short grey yukata that stops halfway down his thighs, and a pair of dark blue Bermuda shorts that stops just below his knees. The sleeves of the yukata is long and covers his hands. Inside the yukata, he wears a white singlet. He also wears a pair of standard shinobi sandals which is black in colour. His shuriken holster is attached to his left knee, since he is left handed. His blue forehead protector is usually around his neck. Though it can't be seen, his left arm is wrapped in bandages. During training or missions, he would have his katana strapped behind him, on his back.

Whenever he isn't on a mission or if there isn't training on that day, he would wear a dark blue sleeveless shirt, with a black short sleeved jacket over it and a pair of brown Bermuda shorts that stops below his knees and black shinobi sandals. His shuriken holster would be attached on his left knee. With this outfit, the bandages on his left arm is visible. He wears the forehead protector around his neck. He doesn't carry his katana around.

Other

He is left handed. He enjoys taking long showers and is always on time for meet ups and training. During his free time, he would have his usual walks around the village and is usually seen eating. Despite his slim appearance, he has a big appetite and enjoys eating barbecued meat and has a sweet tooth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
Team 9

00Ninja8_zpsda97bfd5.jpg

Name:

Toshiki, Misaki

Female

Chakra Nature:

Suiton (Water)

Preferred Weapon:

Kunai
Shuriken
Ninjutsu

--------------------------------------------------

00Ninja5_zps41ff2a6c.jpg

Name:

Senju, Emi

Female

Chakra Nature:

Doton (Earth Release)​

Preferred Weapon:

Taijutsu
Bo Staff
Spear
Ninjutsu

-------------------------------------------------

00Ninja14_zps73672afa.jpg

Name:

Sajin, Kai

Male

Chakra Nature:

Fuuton (Wind Release)

Preferred Weapon:

Taijutsu
Sickles
Escrima Sticks
Ninjutsu
Genjutsu​

Last edited by a moderator:
naruto_oc___senju_jinpachi_by_supremedark-d5g728b.jpg

Name:

Senju, Ryuu

Male

Chakra Nature:

Mokuton

Kekkei Genkai:

None

Preferred Weapon:

Katana x2, Kunai, Shuriken.

Personality:

Ryuu grew up thinking that everything was power, this slightly twisted his views on people weaker than him, or stronger than him. He knows he won't be the strongest yet, but everytime he loses he will just say he wasn't giving it his all. He didn't have many friends going up, mainly because they didn't want to be around his cocky attitude or he thought they were cry babies and moved on. Whenever being taught something new, he will say how easy it is but secretly practice until he can't anymore when no one is around.

He can be kind, for the rare exception you get on his good side. Even if he is kind, he still has some of his cocky attitude, but it is in a more playful manner. He is also normally late to things, despite saying how great of a ninja he is.

Biography:

He is the descendant of Yamato, who was the clone of Hashirama. Yamato would be his Great, Great Grandfather, though he never met the man, only heard stories about him. His family raised him to use Mokuton, not everyone that is descended from Yamato can use it, only a select few can and Ryuu was one of them. So naturally, his family pushed him into training into using this rare release. Despite being able to use Mokuton, he isn't the best at it and hardly uses it because he doesn't want people to know how little he can use it, despite his training. So that is when he began training with a Katana.

His Father died, he wasn't told how, all he knows is that his Father died. Giving him a slightly cold view to the world, but other than that. He was raised to think he could be the greatest ninja ever.

Other:

On his back are strapped two katanas.

EDIT: I wanted to something different than everyone going Katon and Raiton, but I didn't know you already made a Mokuton user in the other team xD. I can change if need be​

kishiro_arashi___naruto_oc_by_zanpakuto_leader-d4nluh0.png

Except he will have brown hair and green eyes. Also...no Raiton.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Nah, you can keep it, mate. I'll change her haha

Man, bunch of sour pusses on this team lol

Lol, alright.

Futurama-Meme-Good-News-Everyone-pictures-Professor-Farnsworth2-300x210.jpg

We can get started soon! I will most certainly get started on an intro post when I am able. I think we will be starting with the group meeting up with their sensei. If you would prefer start when the teams are announced, that would be fine as well. I'll gladly leave it up to you three.

I am leaving sign-ups open, because if we can get more interest, we can introduce more genin groups and make it more interesting! That is the hope...in the mean time, we can enjoy our own little group here.

As for me, I am anxious to kick this thing off the right way. I'll be keeping an eye on this periodically, probably going to crash out soon, as I am a night owl, and will start when I awake. I hope to see your votes on where we start when I come back. Take care, everyone, and thanks again for joining. ^_^

P.S...

Fantastic work on your characters. I'm blown away by the effort you've all put forth, adding extra info and whatnot. I feel kind of bad for putting so little info on my character sheets. I'm something of a glutton for introducing character information in the rp, though. So, again, great work guys. :)​