Team 7 Reborn (Open)

Which do you prefer?

• Naruto

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Naruto: Shippuden

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Yessss and maybe we can start either
They're in their class and coincidentally all sit together. We can do introductions then skip to when their assigned teams then time skip to when they meet up with sensei

Idk but this will be a depressing team 7 indeed with sour people XD I'm debating on making Mikasa more deceiving by seeming cheerful, like this happy and nice girl and abruptly dropping hints of her dark side no one knows about but team 7. Her true personality.

Acting nice and give her anything especially if shes popular. She uses these things as an advantage to have certain answers so that when she grows up she can plot to kill the hidden leaf. To which i can easily lead her to go down the bad road like sasuke and everyone's surprised but team 7 believes she was always good and still had a good heart.

Its almost like shes being credited less for her skills and underestimated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would really like to see more conflict with her transition and development. I do enjoy a good hero goes villain kind of story, but, Its much more enjoyable for me when it is over time, and when the conflict within the character is not only experienced over time, but made evident by the way they act. Be it revealed in minor or major events, or simply trickled out in occasional dialogue. Still, do it however you like, Love. I am behind you either way. ^_^

Hmm, ok I won't change a thing XD. Hope we start soon, can't wait.

I can already imagine Ryuu and Mikasa like naruto and sasuke. Competitiveness. XD shes the one who calls him 'loser' hes the one to get stronger and catch up to her.

Ryuu: ITS BECAUSE OF YOU THE TEAM IS SPLITTING! DO YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN EVERYBODY!?!?--
Mikasa:...NO! I DONT THINK IM BETTER THEN EVERYBODY--JUST YOU!

Ah, good times. Haha This should be fun.

Well I imagined since shesstubborn:
Ryuu: ITS YOUR FAULT OUR TEAM WORK IS ALL MESSED UP MIKASA! YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THEN EVERYONE ELSE!?
Mikasa:NO NOT EVERYONE ELSE--JUST YOU!
Ryuu: UGHHH D8<
--
Maybe throughout the roleplay during missions as one protects the other back and fourth he proves her wrong XD like naruto and sasuke.i remember with them naruto got scared by these two ninja brothers and jumped away before sasuke got infront of them and Kakashi saved them. In the end he was like,"Hey-/youre not hurt are ya?.... Scaredy cat!"
And a few weeks or months later a large snake came hauling at sasuke and naruto stopped the snake and quotted his exact same words back at him XD

Ah, this competitive relationship will be fun. They both like power except Ryuu probably likes power for good or learns to use it for good and Mikasa likes power as dominance and is to blinded to see how to use it for the greater good. XD

I imagine Rikuo will be caught in the middle a fair amount too. haha Plus, there is the teacher dynamic to consider. Ah, this should be fun. ^_^

While Rikuo just sits there and watch them with his (o.o) face and tries not to butt in with Mikasa's and Ryuu's competitiveness. But I can imagine if Mikasa and Ryuu were to make him choose who's better, Rikuo will be like "Leave me alone, please (._.)"

Lol XD.
Maybe Mikasa can like Rikuo more and she tells him everything about her willingly throughout the roleplay.

It could trigger him once the remaining team 7 sees her as a bad ass 8D. While the competitiveness 'rivalry' triggers Ryuu. Basically shes in te middle and in some way best friends with Ryuu and and Rikuo some way some how XD just differently.

But of course if sensei is similar to mikasa or not sensei will know much more about why Mikasa wants to kill the hidden leaf or something and feels its her responsibility to ahniliate her.

Plus, team 9 can be their bitter rivals. o.O haha

Oops I edited my precious post for you XD and yeah. Why do I think kakashi team/guy team
/ = vs XD

Hmm...all the student teacher conflicts!

I have a similar mental image in mind. haha Team 7 and Team 9. Which reminds me, I ought to make a jounin for team 9.

I have a feeling Rikuo might be having a big admiration for his sensei.

Funny you should say that. I've actually been wondering which of the three students would really bond the most with Kimiko. Really, I could see either of the three doing that. Hmm...

I got a scene planned out already for Mikasa when shes 14-15 and her outfit changes. Maybe she fights her older twin siblings that killed their own parents after a few months (she became distant within these months) And when she comes across them they're in akatsuki related clothes and they explain to her they're 'bringing back' and 'reviving' the akatsuki clan.

I thought maybe some messenger can tell her her well known parents are dead and a new threat is in the village after her. Or maybe the hokage tells her personally and kimiko is outside the door secretly listening.

Mikasa chooses to see the crime scene and corpses thinking its not true and refusing to believe it And team 7 comes for moral support after she merely tells them,"I'm going back to the uchiha clan and taking a break" XD. Ultimately making it a field trip or short vacation.Maybe kimi ko told the team or waits for Mikasa to tell them herself in order to build her own characteristic of trust. :3

Hmm.... *ponder ponder ponder*

I'm getting ideas from your suggestion. Mwahahaha!

Like what? I imagined kimiko leaving them temporarily and has a encountering battle with them to protect mikasa and know every bit of info. Like Kakashi vs Itachi XD.

Then Ryuu and rikuo encounter the twins and try to fight them off to know what they're doing, why, etc. after a while Mikasa finally appears to take on both of them briefly but loses :3. Or atleast they disappeared and left her.

During the fight they also reveal her true intentions a little. And it causes her to leave team 7 and resign almost. Then we skip to years XD

But this event might go later later later LATER on XD the went when she decides to leave

I can imagine Rikuo occasionally making trips to and fro Kumogakure from Konoha.

Dear lord, I go to take a nap o.o

I'm uchiha a sore I cried in another naruto episode UGHHH D8<
I don't watch it anymore, just full fights of shippudden basically XD

I HATE HOW I THINK THIS IS THE THIRD OR SECOND TIME I CRIED... FFFFF---

Fuck sasuke and itatchi. Their relationship was so beautiful.
And naruto towards sasuke D8<

//weeps