Name:
Hisoka Konoe

Nickname:
Headmaster, Soka, Ko-, Hi-

Birthday:
February 2

Class you teach:
Headmaster >=3
(Not like he actually does much, Adrian and the dean mainly do all of the work XD)

Race:
Human

(but he knows about other the races, and some knows he does.)

Sexuality:
Completely gay

2evewc4.jpg

Appearance

Height:
5'7"

Weight:
187lb

Body Type:
Slim
Sort of feminine

Hair Color:
Blonde

Hair Style:
Straight
Above his shoulders
In a ponytail when he is in he male attire.
Down and straightened in his female attire.
Sometimes wears a wig in his female attire.

Eye Color:
greyish-purple

Skin:
Cream colored
Flawless and smooth

200xmh5.jpg

Personal

Personality:
He is extremely eccentric, flamboyant, outgoing, and dramatic.

Personal Style:
He wears just about anything he thinks is stylish... ANYTHING!

Quirks:
He is a cross dresser. his many attempts to wear his dresses, wigs (sometimes) and make-up to school are always all for naught, he is ambushed by the dean, who forces him to change, resulting in no one yet knowing about his cross dressing hobbies.
He is very touchy-feely, always hugging, touching, and petting people.
Despite the many protests, he likes to sit on the deans lap, even if there are plenty of other spots to sit on.

Strengths:
Very intelligent
Very wealthy
Making friends (I mean come on, how can you hate him XD)
Compromises

Weaknesses:
He daydreams way to much
Hates real work
Fear of reptiles
Fear of heights

make-up
Dressing up
romantic movies and books
sunny days
his school
food (lol, he's not very picky)

Dislikes:
Being serious
Bullies
Stormy/cloudy days
Being bored
Carrots
Broccoli
Slow music

Favorite Color:
Yellow
Hot pink

Favorite Food:
Orange chicken and eggrolls

Favorite Music Genre:
J-pop, J-rock (surprisingly)

Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre:

s3eiia.jpg

Relationships

Family:
Shiemi Hakaze- ex wife
Mitsune Hakaze- son

Allies:
Adrian von Rosenstein (childhood friend)
The dean (childhood friend)

Love Interests:
the dean ([lover] though no one believes it and thinks they are just joking around.)

Friends:
Adrian von Rosenstein (childhood friend)
The dean (childhood friend)

Foes:

Pet(s):

2rftsew.jpg

History

Biographic History:
Hisoka has lived a very spoiled life, getting whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted, the only catch was he had to behave like the perfect son. His family runs a rather larger corporation, that recently moved to America. When he was 10 he started dressing up in his older sisters clothes, he became obsessed with it, learning how to properly apply make up, match stylish clothes, style hair, etc. He even became better then his sister by the time he was 12, and she was 18 at the time who was into cosmetology. When his parents found out they forbade him from dressing that way and tried to get him into things normal boys did such as sports, which didn't turn out so well.

At 17 he was forced into marriage with a woman, named Shiemi Hakaze, of another large corporation, as medieval as it sounds the corporations merged because of this marriage. He was okay with it after the first few months, but as time passed he lost all interest in connecting with females. Sadly he wasn't able to get out of the marriage until 5 years later, though the two would sleep with other people (occasionally they would have intercourse but only every once in while), both were forced into this marriage and didn't like it. They "lived" together for the 5 years but their "home" was just a place for their belongings and a front for their parents.

A year before the two broke up Shiemi gave birth to Mitsune. Though they're relationship was dysfunctional they decided to keep the baby. When they finally split up they both agreed that Mitsune should stay with Shiemi, but Hisoka was allowed to visit any time... which he did, all the time. He is constantly gloating over his child and very obsessive over him (think Maes Hughes XD).

When Mitsune was expelled from the previous school Hisoka took it upon himself to offer an acceptance at Akimoto academy. After a lot of convincing she finally gave in and the happy headmaster got his son into the school immediately.

[will incorporate history with the dean and Adrian when we come up with it =3]

Misc.

Theme Song:
The music reminds me of him XD
it could be possible that I was listening to this when I was creating him as it was on the playlist but meh it just reminds me of him lol.

Voice Actor:

Other:

2e2l3zd.jpg
idrt7b.jpg
n5ifsl.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
tumblr_inline_mgk3fkRDvW1r3txhu.jpg

Name: Nao Tsukino

Nickname: Nao, Kiki, Moon, Tsukino-sensei, Naoki-sempai

Birthday: 27 April

Class you teach: Dance

Race: Bakeneko

Sexuality: Pansexual or whatever floats his boat.

Appearance

Height: 5'8" or 174 cm

Weight: About 62 kg.

Body Type: Ectomorphic, so:​
  • Small "delicate" frame and bone structure
  • Flat chest
  • Small shoulders
  • Thin
  • Lean muscle mass
  • Finds it hard to gain weight
  • Fast metabolism
Distinguishable Features: Silver hair a long, thin scar on his back about 20cm long. Many people remark upon his eyes, which are slanted and wide, reflecting light in the darkness the way no human's would. They are larger than normal and often have a 'sly' look to them.

Hair Color: Silver-gold-blonde.

Hair Style: Spiky and often left to grow long past his shoulders. It is naturally messy and will not lay straight, even when threatened with a brush.

Eye Color: Autumn gold

Skin: Pale and easily burnt, rather sensitive.
Murasame.Tsukumo.full.747384.jpg

Personal

Personality:​
The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As Diplomats (NF), they have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is the accompanying Judging (J) trait – INFJs are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact. They tend to see helping others as their purpose in life, but while INFJs can be found engaging rescue efforts and doing charity work, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all.

INFJs indeed share a very unique combination of traits: though soft-spoken, they have very strong opinions and will fight tirelessly for an idea they believe in. They are decisive and strong-willed, but will rarely use that energy for personal gain – INFJs will act with creativity, imagination, conviction and sensitivity not to create advantage, but to create balance. Egalitarianism and karma are very attractive ideas to INFJs, and they tend to believe that nothing would help the world so much as using love and compassion to soften the hearts of tyrants.

INFJs find it easy to make connections with others, and have a talent for warm, sensitive language, speaking in human terms, rather than with pure logic and fact. It makes sense that their friends and colleagues will come to think of them as quiet Extroverted types, but they would all do well to remember that INFJs need time alone to decompress and recharge, and to not become too alarmed when they suddenly withdraw. INFJs take great care of other's feelings, and they expect the favor to be returned – sometimes that means giving them the space they need for a few days.
Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.

Martin Luther King

Really though, it is most important for INFJs to remember to take care of themselves. The passion of their convictions is perfectly capable of carrying them past their breaking point and if their zeal gets out of hand, they can find themselves exhausted, unhealthy and stressed. This becomes especially apparent when INFJs find themselves up against conflict and criticism – their sensitivity forces them to do everything they can to evade these seemingly personal attacks, but when the circumstances are unavoidable, they can fight back in highly irrational, unhelpful ways.

To INFJs, the world is a place full of inequity – but it doesn't have to be. No other personality type is better suited to create a movement to right a wrong, no matter how big or small. INFJs just need to remember that while they're busy taking care of the world, they need to take care of themselves, too.

Nao is a gentle and reserved young man, often mistaken as shy or unsocial, which is far from the truth. He is intelligent, not book smart but world smart, street savvy as some would put it. He has a great deal of common sense and is emotionally receptive, usually able to sense and work around another persons feelings.

He is very mischievous and often pranks people, not to cause harm but to amuse both himself and the person being pranked. It sometimes backfires, which then causes him to retreat into his personal shell and become aloof or depressed.

He dislikes abject attention and will often shy out of someones' sight if he feels uncomfortable and will run from conflict, rather than face it head on.

He gets flustered at anything sexual, whether it be explicit or even an innuendo of any kind, which could be considered cute in a way. He is a virgin and often takes great pains to avoid questions about such things.

Personal Style: Messy but stylish when possible, often seems 'ragtag' but he takes care with his appearance when teaching. He often follows the Asian or Korean style of dress, with tight jeans and untucked dress shirts when out of school. He has grown out his 'copying' stage and has developed his own clothing style for himself.

Quirks: As a dance teacher, rhythm and beat is woven into his life and he often is found tapping a beat with his fingers or a pen. It amuses some people and annoys the heck out of others. He speaks English, Chinese and Japanese fluently, with a small amount of Korean.

Strengths: Piano Skills, musical theory, teaching, counseling and helping others out of their problems. He is an accomplished dancer in many styles, enjoying it immensely.

Weaknesses: He often neglects himself in favour of the welfare of others. He is sometimes socially inept and can make blunders when he feels stuck in a situation. He often over thinks a situation, wondering what he could have done differently and is often severely upset when he is ignored or upset by someone else. He is flighty and prone to running from a confrontation rather than resolving it.

Likes: He enjoys piano and violin music, both listening and playing. He likes cats, as is obvious and also has a fondness for foxes. He appreciates art in all its facets and is a regular member of a karate dojo. He loves dance in all its facets and enjoys the sense of freedom he finds in it.

Dislikes: He dislikes only a few things, namely sweets apart from a few and arrogance is a big turn off in most cases. He instinctively hates dogs and also has a irrational hatred of zucchini.

Special ability: Emotional Telepathy/ Empathy powers

Favorite Color: Orange

Favorite Food: Sashimi and udon

Favorite Music Genre: Indie and Classical.

Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre: Fantasy Fiction.
Tsukumo-Murasame-KOzO610it-b.jpg

Relationships

Family: Maiko Hanashima/Mother/Bakeneko (deceased)
Atsushi Tsukino/Father/Human (deceased)
Yumiko Tsukino/Younger sister/Unknown (MIA)

Allies: None yet so far.

Love Interests: None yet so far but is open to anything ;)

Friends: He has several friends outside of the school environment but as he is fairly new to the school workplace, has not yet made any long lasting friendships.

Foes: None that he will divulge.

Pet(s): A half ocelot kitten named Flounder but he hopes to find another cat to add to his family.
o-OCELOT2-facebook.jpg

History

Biographic History: Nao grew up in the country, far from civilisation and with a happy family: or so he thought. When he was 12, a secret ripped through his family like wildfire. His mother was a youkai and in a rage, his father attacked and threw them out. The world was not kind to them and though he tried, his mother was dead before the winter was out that year. Pneumonia and hunger had ravaged her slim frame and he, even now, will never shake that image from his head.
But with her death, many things changed. Social workers took a hold of their lives, ripping them apart in the name of safety and security. Placed in a hopeless orphanage, he was allowed into school. A public school, of ill repute and low standing. But Nao had a mission and as such, spent every waking hour to work to his benefit. Though he reached his goal and healed along the way, he has one problem. His sister is missing, still, after all these years and no one has any answers for him.
Though unsatisfied, he has settled as a dance teacher in a school in the local town. However, he works a double job overnight as he desperately earns money to find his sister. An investigator costs money and though he knows he is doing himself no favours, he rarely uses the money he earns on himself.
Though, sometimes it's the important things in life, the ones that search for, that we don't really want to know.
344557.jpg

Misc.

Theme Song:

Voice Actor: Nakamura Yuuichi

Other:
757355887_1943933.gif
8e5170fb9e7a0111e609f1b34fa5ccc11334504664_full.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Dang just realised Music class seems to be taken... I will have to think on this...And my name..... DAMMIT...

Dang just realised Music class seems to be taken... I will have to think on this...And my name..... DAMMIT...
What kind of music class, and you don't have to change the name, there can be two Naos =3
Though is "Emotional Telepathy/ Empathy powers" one power or two?

I was thinking more strings/piano based ideas but I am thinking of adapting my character a little, perhaps doing a dance class instead.
It is one power, just two terms for it.
ACTUALLY, I think I'll do the dance idea to be honest. Cats are graceful, right?

I was thinking more strings/piano based ideas but I am thinking of adapting my character a little, perhaps doing a dance class instead.
It is one power, just two terms for it.
ACTUALLY, I think I'll do the dance idea to be honest. Cats are graceful, right?
Ah mkay.
Yep cats are graceful, if you want it, dance class is all yours X3
And thanks for joining =3

Okay, thanks!
Now i just have too sort through the IC and make a post I guess.
And you are most definitely welcome! :)

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Okay, thanks!
Now i just have too sort through the IC and make a post I guess.
And you are most definitely welcome! :)
No problem and good luck XD
We're a bit slow in IC for now but it should get back up soon.
... Also can I call you Mojiboo XD

Where does Mojiboo come from.........
Also, do you mean me or Naoki?

I don't know XD I just think its cute lol
If you don't like it I wont force it on you =3
for you

I love it!!!! I have a nickname now, beside Alter!!!! Yaay!!

XD Yay
I'm happy now lol

And my cat likes my sugar cookie muffin thingies X3

Ehh?
:3 Mojiboo is confused....
1_gif.gif
Rofl
Last night I made sugar cookies, but cooked them in a muffin pan instead of one of those flat pans XD So now they are sugar cookie muffin thingies... with some cinnamon sprinkled on top =3
My cat was eating a piece but then he pushed it off of the desk and tried going for the entire cookie lol darn cat XD
Oh and Welcome to the site!!! =3

Thanks and....

My cat steals my food all the time as well!!!! XD He drinks my tea and eats my pasta..... He's so naughty but he does the whole big eye thing.... I am a sucker for it!

And they sound delicious... Mmmm
I feel I should stop cluttering up this page...

Austria-hetalia-austria-24900111-453-600.jpg
Basics Name:
Adrian von Rosenstein
Nickname:

Vice-Headmaster, Addy, Stuck up guy in Glasses and weird Clothes
392 (appears 24)

Birthday:
September 17 Class you teach:
Vice Headmaster Race:
Demon Sexuality:
Closet Gay
austria-hetalia-austria-31220541-600-600.jpg

Appearance
Height:
178 cm
Weight:

60 kg Body Type:
Slender, slightly toned
Hair Color:

Black/Dark Brown Hair Style:
Short, relatively straight, just ever so slightly messy (despite all his efforts, he has never been able to completely tame it). Eye Color:
Lavender
Skin:

Fair
austria-full-274240-jpg.32775
Personal Personality:
Adrian is strict and serious, seldom seen smiling genuinely. He is fussy about keeping things organized and planning out every inch of his life. Mostly everything is maths and numbers to him, although he has been seen enjoying playing the violin and listening to classic music. He also enjoys art to some extent, and can seem rather poetic at times. Nevertheless he is the type of guy who has a schedule and script for everthing. Most of the time he doesn't understand jokes unless they are extremely obvious, and his few attempts of making jokes... are better left unknown. Personal Style:
Old Fashioned Fancy
Suit and Tie
Quirks:

He secretly watches viral cat videos and you tube.
He is a crazy cat lady- ahem, I mean gentleman.
He is almost fanatic about keeping everything organized and proper.
He has a bad habit of eating snacks in the middle of the night.
He sleeps with a gun under his pillow. Strengths:
Playing the Violin
Organized
Proper
Intelligent
Disciplined
Cultured
Good hand with Cats Weaknesses:
Cleaning Fanatic
Overly Strict
No sense for Humor
Kittens
Harsh Sunlight
The Smell of Blood
Musicals
Stubborn
Socially Awkward Likes:
Cats
Classic Music
Playing the Violin
Peace and Quiet
Order and Control
Planning things Out
Schedules
Tea
Order
His Grandmothers Pancakes
Finnish Television
Chess
Reading
Knitting
Studying
Maths
Physics
History
Language Arts
Europe
Rules
Sweets, Cakes and Pastries
Dislikes

Unpleasantly Loud Noises
Unpleasant Noises
Irritating Brats
Dogs(he's scared of them)
Disorder
Chaos
Spontaneous Ideas
Surprises
Tomatoes
Spicy Foods
Indecency
Being Ignored
Blood
Violence

Favorite Color:
Navy Blue
Favorite Food:
His Grandmothers Pancakes
Favorite Music Genre:
Classic, Opera
Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre:

History, Educational, Classics
roddy000.png

Relationships Family:
Unknown
Allies:
The Counselor
The Headmaster Love Interests:
I dunno yet. X3 Friends:
His Cats
Foes:

Anyone who breaks the rules.

Pet(s):
Fürster [Cat]
Keiser [Cat]
Blume [Cat]
Dora [Cat]
Adler [Cat]
Austria-hetalia-austria-28522465-650-841.jpg

History

Biographic History:

TBA

If this is still open, I'd like to participate with a Geography teacher (^w^) (and I'm not reading any of the character sheets until I am done with my CS(*^*)(if I even get accepted to participate, that is)).

If this is still open, I'd like to participate with a Geography teacher (^w^) (and I'm not reading any of the character sheets until I am done with my CS(*^*)(if I even get accepted to participate, that is)).
Yep, it's still open =3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.