Teachers Have Lives Too! Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, it's still open =3

GREAT! \(^o^)/ I may post a CS tomorrow~ (Would it be a bad idea if I used an already existing manga character? Cause, I mean, every time someone uses a picture of one for their own, I mistake them for the originals and imagine them as the such XD I checked only the pictures, names and mainly the occupations(cause I wanted to make sure not to reserve any taken ones, haha, and recognised a few characters, so please excuse me if I accidentally adress some particular characters as "Sebastian" or "Austria" and the such (o///o))

GREAT! \(^o^)/ I may post a CS tomorrow~ (Would it be a bad idea if I used an already existing manga character? Cause, I mean, every time someone uses a picture of one for their own, I mistake them for the originals and imagine them as the such XD I checked only the pictures, names and mainly the occupations(cause I wanted to make sure not to reserve any taken ones, haha, and recognised a few characters, so please excuse me if I accidentally adress some particular characters as "Sebastian" or "Austria" and the such (o///o))
Erm I guess it would be ok XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Then I'm totally on it! (I will, of course, change A LOT about him~)

I am really sorry, but I won't have much free time this upcoming week(nor did I have today) and won't be able to participate actively at all in this (;n;) I honestly apologise since my laziness is truly taking over me with all the surprising work I get all of a sudden and since I don't want to be an extra, nuisance and/or an always AFK player, I'll have to roll out of the roleplay.

Please have fun~

Hmmm... Not much activity in the IC... Is it always this quiet or am I just used to extremely fast roleplays?

*q*
You guys are going to kill me with all these pretty boys.. Lol.
Ima join~ T^T

Hmmm... Not much activity in the IC... Is it always this quiet or am I just used to extremely fast roleplays?
The Roleplay is not too slow. We all try to post when we can. Tomorrow should be busier than where we are today. Many people have finished with their part in the Fair so they are waiting for everyone else to get done.

*q*
Ima join~ T^T
and IKr *-* So many lovely mennnssssss lols. Join away ^.^ Sinopa will be even happier that she has more and more people wanting to join in. Monday is the start of the dinner party and everyone's characters can come. The 4 main characters in the part will be Kamus, Xiang, Nao (Sino's), and Koki. Everyone else is welcome to come to the resturant and such to meet the new teacher o w o

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
The Roleplay is not too slow. We all try to post when we can. Tomorrow should be busier than where we are today. Many people have finished with their part in the Fair so they are waiting for everyone else to get done.

and IKr *-* So many lovely mennnssssss lols. Join away ^.^ Sinopa will be even happier that she has more and more people wanting to join in. Monday is the start of the dinner party and everyone's characters can come. The 4 main characters in the part will be Kamus, Xiang, Nao (Sino's), and Koki. Everyone else is welcome to come to the resturant and such to meet the new teacher o w o

Ahhh... I didn't mean to sound rude... :)
Thanks, perhaps I should quickly finish my fair section and go with the dinner idea.

Ahhh... I didn't mean to sound rude... :)
Thanks, perhaps I should quickly finish my fair section and go with the dinner idea.

Ohhhh nooo D,X You weren't being rude!!~

You are free to do as you please ; w ; <33 I hope it did not sound like I was scolding or anything

Ohhhh nooo D,X You weren't being rude!!~

You are free to do as you please ; w ; <33 I hope it did not sound like I was scolding or anything
I was going to get someone to interact with but meh.. All good, if everybody is set, I'll cancel my little foray to meet someone and just start at the dinner party. I was going to get a little friendship going at the fair but its.. meh
It's fine, I just get self conscious because I'm not the most polite of people and .... yeah
:) I tend to over react at times XD

fuck yeah I got a fucking cookie o - o"

*nibbles on my cookie and continues to watch Pewdiepie*

Thank you Doomy XD everything you said is correct =3

Yep its a bit slow for now but I'm hoping that will change tomorrow.

*q*
Ima join~ T^T
Yaaaay please do XD the more the merrier.

I was going to get someone to interact with but meh.. All good, if everybody is set, I'll cancel my little foray to meet someone and just start at the dinner party. I was going to get a little friendship going at the fair but its.. meh
It's fine, I just get self conscious because I'm not the most polite of people and .... yeah
:) I tend to over react at times XD
It's okay, usually I can seem rude too XD Aquarius are like that lol.

I wasn't quite sure who you were interacting with in your post, maybe you could walk up to them and talk. Though its fine if you want to wait for the dinner.

rG9sdsftp8_1392546968.png

Name: Ran Xian

Nickname: Shiro/Bai, Madame/Maiden (when the students tease him, which is most of the time), Professor Xian

Birthday: August 17

Class you teach: History (Assistant)

Race: Hebi

Sexuality: "Straight"

Appearance

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 123 lbs.

Body Type: Slim and slightly muscled.

Distinguishable Features: His clear white eyes.

Hair Color: White

Hair Style: Falls down to his shoulders in a messy look.

Eye Color: White

Skin: Pale pink/white

Picture:
post_solomon.jpg

Personal

Personality: Ran keeps to himself and doesn't talk much unless it is needed. He is shy but isn't scared to speak up when he has to. He is quite independent and lonely. You will often see him with sad eyes and a small smile on his face as he tries to cheer himself up. He picks up things quickly, learns after continuously studying or doing something and memorizes easily.

Personal Style: He usually wears baggy shirts and jeans with comfortable shoes or stylish suits with a flashy tie. On the weekends, he relaxes by wearing a yakata or baggy clothes.

Quirks: Ran is completely new to the whole "romance" thing and doesn't even know where to start to find a (life) partner, aka: virgin. When he does get comfortable with someone, he is unexpectantly forward and cuddles often.

Strengths:
Learns quickly.
Great at working independently.
Silent-footed.
Good at using his six senses.
Hiding/Sneaking up on others without meaning to.
He isn't self-conscious.

Weaknesses:
Doesn't work well with others.
Sounds awkward when starting a conversation.
Doesn't know how to keep friends.
Romance.
He looks feminine.
Unexpectantly clumsy.

Eggs (has an unhealthy obsession with them)
Snakes
History
Nature
Yakatas
Warmth

Dislikes:
Vegetables
Birds of Prey
His cat, Mouse
Short grass
The cold

Special ability: Heightened senses like a snake.

Favorite Color: Red

Favorite Food: Eggs, Rabbit, Mice, Chicken

Favorite Music Genre: Nature Sounds/Music

Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre: Historical Romance, Horror, Anything about Snakes

original.jpg

Relationships

Family: Abandoned at birth so he doesn't know if he does or not.

Allies: Some of the other teachers.

Love Interests: He is too introverted to have any yet.

Friends: He lost all the friends that he had during university.

Foes: None that he knows of.

Pet: A small black cat that hates him but loves everyone else named Mouse.

WAND_OF_FORTUNE2_0109.jpeg

History

Biographic History: Ran was abandoned at birth and was raised in an orphanage until he was old enough to live on his own. As he grew up, he did various part-time jobs while in school to save up money for living and secondary school. Ran never knew his parents but found out later that they had given the orphanage money for him before leaving him there.

He moved out into a small one bedroom flat at eighteen as he majored in History during university. Ran lives alone with his cat and books. He yearns for a lover but fears he will never find one due to his lack of experience and tendency to be abandoned.

4345-15.jpg

Misc.

Theme Song:
The Fighter (Gym Class Heroes)

Voice Actor:
Aoi Shouta (or "Mikaze Ai" from Uta no Prince-sama)

Other:
WAND_OF_FORTUNE2_0101.jpeg

image.jpg
image.jpg
Snake Form

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they still at the festival or are they at the restaurant now?

I want to jump in and have an idea but only if the festival is still going on, as well as the kissing booth. Lol.

I want to jump in and have an idea but only if the festival is still going on, as well as the kissing booth. Lol.

I have a character wandering round if you want some interaction? Unless you wanna go straight to the dinner party? XD lol

Yep, the festival is still going on until later Monday, as for the kissing booth I think Kamus is still there, right @DoomyCakez ?

MitsuneHakaze_zpsd0909832.gif

96neko.600.1159686.jpg

divider3.gif

basics.gif

Name:
Mitsune Hakaze

Nickname:

Mi-kun

Birthday:
July 17th

Class you teach:
N/A

Race:
Human

Sexuality:
Pansexual

divider3.gif

96neko.600.977329.jpg

divider3.gif

Appearance.gif

Height:
167 cm

Weight:
52 kg

Body Type:
Slender

Distinguishable Features:
>Reddish Brown Eyes
>Several ear piercings
>One Lips Piercing
>A Dragon tattoo on left shoulder blade

Hair Color:

Strawberry Blondie

Hair Style:
Short, usually a bit messy

Eye Color:
Reddish Brown

Skin:

Pale

divider3.gif

Yumekui.Shirokuro.Baku.600.662712.jpg

divider3.gif

Personal(1).gif

Personality:

Mitsune is the kind of person who acts cool, but is actually rather kind. He stands up for the weak and hates seeing other people bullied, not hesitating to go to their defense. That is not to say that he isn't easily angered, and despite his size he is surprisingly strong. Due to this, Mitsune has a tendency to get into rather violent fights, and can rarely be found without scratches of bruises. He also has a rather lazy and rebellious attitude, following the mind set that he can do whatever he likes and doesn't need to give a shit about other people. At least that is the appearance he tries to keep up. He doesn't like being called cute, though his somewhat easily embarrassed nature makes it exceedingly difficult for people not to call him so.

Personal Style:
Mistune usually goes with something along the lines of the punk/goth style in an attempt to make himself as uncute as possible. However, from time to time he is known to dress more smartly, which actually suits him rather well.

Quirks:
>Enjoys Cross Dressing
>Has a tendency to get into fights
>Enjoys Cooking
>Left Handed
>Self Harming

Strengths:

>Karate
>Artistic
>Though
>Independent
>Kind
>Writing

Weaknesses:

>Hotheaded
>Lazy
>Being called 'Cute'
>Drawing
>Getting up in the mornings
>Cute Animals
>Cooking
>Easily Embarrassed
>Swimming
>P.E

>Reading
>Video Games
>Cosplay
>Anime/Manga
>Music
>Playing teh Guitar
>Acting

Dislikes:

>Being Called Cute
>Being Fussed Over
>Being Insulted
>Bullies
>Being told what to do
>Broccoli
>Damsels in Distress
>Cowards

Favorite Color:

Black

Favorite Food:
Yakuniku

Favorite Music Genre:
Rock, JRock, Symphonic Metal, Gothic Rock, Gothic Metal, Classic Music

Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre:

Mystery, Psychological, Thriller, Fantasy, Science Fiction

divider3.gif

96neko.full.1054161.jpg

divider3.gif

Relationships(1).gif
Family:
Hisoka Konoe - Father
Shiemi Hakaze - Mother

Allies:
None Yet

Love Interests:
None Yet

Friends:
Oreki (because we decided so).

Foes:
None Yet

Pet(s):
Tora - Cat

divider3.gif

tumblr_l2l2yvFiZ61qbox45o1_500_large.jpg

divider3.gif

History1_zpsdc3aceef.gif

Mitsune was raised by his single mother and grew up in a middle class environment. Even though he stayed with his mother, however, he's been in contact with his father and seen him on a regular basis ever since he was little. Their parents broke up on friendly terms, for the obvious reason that his father is all but suited for raising a child. Mitsune was content with this way of living, and didn't really have any complaints. His mother might be a bit strict, but she is also a kind and understanding person Mitsune could always confide in. Honestly, everything was good and well... until Mitsune started school.

Due to his interests and somewhat violent tendencies, Mitsune would constantly get himself into fights. The fact that he was the target of bullying by his fellow classmates didn't exactly do much to make things better, and often he was driven to the point where he couldn't restrain himself. As the years passed, his situation worsened. It continued like this, until he finally got to the point where he knocked out several of a girls teeth, causing him to be expelled from his current school.

That was when his eccentric father came with the brilliant idea to enroll him in the Akimoto Academy for Boys. His mother was reluctant at first, though eventually agreed to letting her precious attend the school. It had a good repetition, after all, and perhaps the young men around him would have a good influence on her Mitsune. Or so she hoped.​

divider3.gif

96neko.600.781583.jpg

divider3.gif

Misc1_zps91221282.gif

Theme Song:
See Who I Am

Voice Actor:
Edward Elric

Other:
MitsuneBanner_zps460123ef.png

divider3.gif

96neko.full.942989.jpg