Golden

Skin:
Fair
Center-Divider.png

Angel.Arthur.Augusto.600.1052978.jpg
Center-Divider.png

Personal(2).gif
Personality:

Now, Levi's personality is a difficult one. He's narcissistic, flamboyant, somewhat clumsy, dramatic, devious, slightly air headed Donna, that amongst 'normal' people would stick out like a sore thumb. However, he isn't all bad. He does take his job very seriously, and can be kind and helpful when he wants to. At the same time he's rather flirtatious, if not also a little perverted. He is what he wants to be, does what he wants and doesn't care too much for what other people think. Between this, Levi also has his moments when he gets serious and shows his true colors. Behind his mask of flamboyancy hides an ancient warrior with a painful past. He does what he can to aid those he cares for... but can sometimes be just a little over the top.

Personal Style:
Usually something neat and stylish, if not a little on the dark side. He's made a point of always following the latest trends in the human world... though can't help but slip in one or another gothic accessory from time to time.

Quirks:
Is utterly fascinated by humans and likes to study them.
† Refuses to hurt any animal, even insects.
† He's rather... physical and likes to hug his subjects of affection.
† He can become rather possessive of his partner.
† Has slightly stalkerish tendencies.

Strengths:

† Attractive
† Charming
† Musically Talented
† Curious
† Eccentric
† Dramatic

Weaknesses:
† Clumsy
† Flirtatious
† Possessive
† Sort of Emo
† Sort of an Airhead
† Narcissistic
† Dramatic

† Showing Off
† Being the center of attention
† Apples
† History
† Drama
† Drinking
† Coffee

Dislikes:

† Demons
† Angels
† God
† Rosemary
† Being Clumsy
† Hurting the ones he loves

Special ability:

† Flying- he's got wings, man!
† Light and Dark Magic

Favorite Color:
† Gold

Favorite Food:

† Apples

Favorite Music Genre:

JPop/Rock, Rock

Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre:
Romance
Center-Divider.png

tumblr_n6rmjyxSiE1r1a5nfo1_500.jpg
Center-Divider.png

Relationships(2).gif
Family:
Unknown

Allies:
[Insert name of Berry's character here]

Love Interests:

[Insert name of Berry's character here]

Friends:
None Yet

Foes:
Bane [Demon]
God [He actually made God is foe]
Michael [Who cast judgment on him and kicked him out of heaven]

Pet(s):

[Insert name of Berry's character here] (This is totally one sided on his delusion only)
Center-Divider.png

img-thing

Center-Divider.png

History(2).gif
More than that he is a fallen angel, not much about Levi's past is known. More will be revealed during the course of the RP.​

Center-Divider.png

10458659_727647933964118_7828389818417533962_n.jpg

Center-Divider.png

Misc(2).gif
Theme Song:

Voice Actor:
Tamaki Eng DUB

Other:
Namnlöst-3.png
Center-Divider.png

matt01_cg.jpg
Center-Divider.png

Last edited:
Placeholder for fallen angel
10590663_727647937297451_1756347633659786748_n.jpg

Name:

Nickname:

Birthday:

Class you teach:

Race:

Sexuality:

Appearance

Height:

Weight:

Body Type:

Distinguishable Features:

Hair Color:

Hair Style:

Eye Color:

Skin:

Picture:

Personal

Personality:

Personal Style:

Quirks:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Dislikes:

Special ability: (Only one if you have one)

Favorite Color:

Favorite Food:

Favorite Music Genre:

Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre:

Relationships

Family:

Allies:

Love Interests:

Friends:

Foes:

Pet(s):

History

Biographic History:

Misc.

Theme Song:

Voice Actor:

Other:
drool.... and he isn't even done yet! can... I has? -sparkly eyes-

~OREKI MANA~

tumblr_lue174qbAr1qk3ljko1_500.gif

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

Name: Oreki Mana

Nickname: Oreo, Akii-kun, Smilly, Yuu-kun

Birthday: October 31st

Class you teach: "Well unfortunately I am a student, so I cannot teach a class...I mean that would be pretty awesome to teach Literature or History, but I am sure the Dean and the Headmaster would not go for that."

Race: Warlock

Sexuality: "Well I do believe I am bisexual, but the old man really was not going for that. I guess you could say that I am 'questioning' at the moment...PFFFT nahh. Gender doesn't matter. If you're cute then you pass my book!"

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

20274793.png

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

Appearance

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 157 LBS

Body Type: He is a little slender, but he is lithe and graceful in his appearance. He has a lot of hidden muscle in his body shape, never really seeing a need to show it off to anyone.

Distinguishable Features: A small scar on his forehead, freckles, a large birthmark on his neck (looks like a hickey), Rune tattoos on the top of his hands, on his shoulder blade, a serpent tattoo snaking up his leg. A black mark over his heart. (Warlocks have a habit of keeping a bunch of tattoos, the black mark on his heart signals that he has not 'heart'. He is black inside and out.); Pierced ears;

When he uses his abilities, a number of things happen:
~He grows elf ears
~He grows fangs
~His eyes glow bright blue
~A large blue Aura surrounds him
~He grows fangs
~The aura forms into horns on his head

Hair Color: Dark brown

Hair Style: Slightly unruly, with a bit of a wave in it. He wears it however it falls, some days not even bothering to brush it. Raven Black

Eye Color: "well this is where I get kind of cool. So my eyes are usually a dark brown, but nothing over the top. Now...when I use magic (like my badass self likes to do) then my eyes flash a bright blue (bits of orange there too). It is really cool and I actually like that color more, but I can't complain about what I was given..."

Skin: Peachy tan, freckled and clear of any blimishes.

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

tumblr_n3zqilqeF01slo887o1_500.gif

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

Personal

Personality: "Overall I am a nice guy, well liked and actually pretty popular at school. I always have this 'happy-go-lucky', easy going, laid back kind of outlook on life and I am apparently opptomistic. It's hard to get stuff to bother me and it seems that I seem to lack any sense of fear or doubt. I am confident and sure of myself, overall charismatic and a people person. I have a way with words, usually getting out of trouble by talking. I have a bit of magnetism...I call it 'The Oreo attraction'. People seem to always flock towards me and want to be around me. Now for the downside. I am rather blunt and seem to lack tact or a 'filter' as my Dad calls it. I lack sheer empathy towards all individuals and have a habit of coming off as cruel or completely indifferent towards bad situations. I have no problem with kicking someone's ass and putting them in the hospital. Hell, if they start shit and can't put up a fight, then they are nothing but scum under my shoe. I can be proud and stubborn, but rarely every short-tempered. I can come off as rather blank and emotionless at times (but I have no heart, so most of my emotions are fake.)...Soooooo overall I am a great actor~ Any Questions???"

Personal Style: A little lax in style, he dresses nice, liking all the latest fashions and trends, but he seems to follow his own paths, wearing whatever he wants to that day. He has created a couple of new trends because of this, but he does not really care about it.

Quirks
~He can be rather hands on and in your face.
~Does not know the meaning of "personal space"
~Sucks at lying
~His Charismatic Magnetism is insane...

Strengths
~Charismatic Magnetism
~Fighting
~Spell Casting
~Black Magic
~Elemental Magic
~Curses
~Potions "drugs"
~Chemistry
~people skills
~Public Speaking
~Taking his way out of trouble
~Dancing
~Playing Cello
~Speaking Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Spanish, German, French
~History
~Quoting Literature
~Drawing
~Painting
~Sword play

Weaknesses
~Sucks at showing empathy and sympathy
~Cute guys
~Cute girls
~Sucks at singing
~Terrified of snakes
~Hates messes
~Sometimes it is difficult to control spells he casts
~His charismatic magnetism makes it hard for him to hide his powers
~Food

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

tumblr_lpvur0FjqP1qedhpm.gif

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

Guys
Girls
Sweets
Being the center of attention
Food
Chemistry
Literature
History

Dislikes
Math
Math
Math
Math
Math
...pink

Special ability: (Only one if you have one)
Elemental Power: Elemental Manipulation of flames, flame conjuring, etc. (Usually appears as blue)
He summons his Katana through his fire abilities
Dark ability: Black Magic (i.e. Curses, shadows, poisons, etc.)

Favorite Color: Orange

Favorite Food: "Anything with the word 'junk' in front of it!"

Favorite Music Genre: "Don't tell anyone I like kpop...."; Rap; Jazz

Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre: "book."

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

Rin_Okumura_Transparent.png

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

anime+2.gif

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

Relationships

Family: "Well let's see. I got my old man, but he is a total ass and I wish he was dead. My mother died giving birth to my little black self so yeah...not too fun."

Allies: "Are we talking MMORPG wise? because I have a lot of those..."; None at the moment

Love Interests: "ehh...yeah..." *turns a little red and glances down at him shoes, shoving his hands into his pockets.* "...none of your business...jeez you guys ask a lot of questions."

Friends: "My best friend , as of ten minutes ago with the collaberation of my creator and another creator, is Mitsune. BROS FOR LIFE!"

Foes: "Who could hate this face?"

Pet(s): "There is this adorable dog that runs around campus all the time...I guess you could call him my pet. He is pretty adorable...I even named him 'Akii-kun, jr."

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

tumblr_lpvvc72OWl1qedhpm.gif

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

large.gif

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

History

"well where do I start? You all know how a Warlock is born, right? Well I'll tell you. So my old man's heart turned pretty black...black enough to be able to manifest it in real life. Well when he knocked up my mom...I think her name was Petricia or something weird...well he knocked her up and lil black me grew in her stomach until I was born in a crazy, horrific, black rage and she was basically ripped apart and all that fun shit. So yeah... that's the basics of my birth....

Oh? You want more? Well...I was raised under my father's watchful, over protective eye. He basically used me to accomplish all of his petty wants until he saw no use for me and dumped me at this place. Where I have been ever since...Now in reference to my powers. I was born with these bad boys, but they did not kick in until I turned 8 and my soul was ripped from my body ina crazy painful process that takes forever to describe in detail. And as I grow older, they grow stronger...Kind of cool, actually, but it sucks too. I am still learning to control them, so they have a habit of getting out of hand...anyways enough about my crazy ass."

(Rest will be revealed in the RP)

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

tumblr_mqciwszUc41saes1ro1_500.gif

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

Misc.

Theme Song
Maximum the Hormone: What's Up People

Skillet: Monster

MCR: WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE!

Voice Actor
Rin from Blue Exorcist (This video also shows his powers when he loses control)

Other:

450247-16_rin_okumura_crystal.jpg

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sinopa

Spazzytoaster.600.737293.jpg

Name: Natsuki Asano

Nickname: Natsu

Birthday: July 7th

Class you teach: Maths

Race: Human

Sexuality: Unsure

Appearance

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 61kg

Body Type: Slim

Distinguishable Features: Purple eyes, never takes his glasses off in public

Hair Color: Dark brown

Hair Style: Short but quite tidy

Eye Color: Purple

Skin: Fairly pale

Personal

Personality: Natsuki is extremely quiet, and although he doesn't mind being around other people he struggles with finding anything to say and so tends to avoid being more sociable than necessary. Despite this he's very kind and can't resist helping people out, even if they're a total stranger.

Personal Style: Dresses in comfortable and practical clothing that he usually bought at some kind of sale. His glasses are the only thing he'll consider spending large amounts of money on, since they're necessary.

Quirks: | Gets overly attached to fictional characters and is then devastated if they die | Daydreams a lot |

Strengths: | Patient | Good singer | Intelligent | Devoted |

Weaknesses: | Easily embarrassed | Fidgets and fiddles with things when sitting still | Gets drunk way too easily so avoids alcohol | Very self-conscious | Cannot handle horror in the slightest | Has a tendency to be a little melodramatic (but only around people he's comfortable with) |

Likes: | Reading | Seashells | Going to museums | Dark chocolate | Campfires | Rainy weather | Stars |

Dislikes: | Seagulls | The smell of petrol and new cars | Murky water | Marzipan | Raisins |

Favorite Color: Calm, neutral colours, although recently he's been leaning more towards golden brown.

Favorite Food: He'll eat anything but prefers salty foods.

Favorite Music Genre: Rock, Indie

Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre: Mystery/Romance, but he also enjoys period dramas.

Spazzytoaster.600.737324.jpg

Relationships

Family: None

Allies: Levi

Love Interests: Levi (although Natsuki isn't aware of it)

Friends: None

Foes: None

Pet(s): None

History

Biographic History: To be revealed throughout the rp if that's okay.

Misc.

(Still working on this section, will edit in later >.< )

Theme Song:

Voice Actor:

Other:

★ JAYDEN ABEL
tumblr_navcxkkSFL1tj09l4o1_r1_1280.png

★ "Hey! I'll eat you, ya' hear? Hurry on t' class!" ★

{ BASICS }
{ Name }
Jayden "LIGHTNING ROD" Abel

{ Nickname }​
Jay, Lightning, Fool , Po-Po, Handy-man , Mr.Stitches , Stitchy , Stitch - list goes on...​

{ Age }
Twenty seven (27)

{ Birthday }
March 14th

{ Class you teach }
Security work - Occasional substituting, indefinite odd jobs or tasks around the school. (Somewhat like a Janitor.)

{ Race }
Half-Demon

{ Sexuality }
Pansexual

{ APPEARANCE }
{ Height }
Five foot six (5'6 , 168 cm.)
{ Weight }
147 lbs

★ { Body type }
Though Jayden is short, his body type is anything but slim. Beneath his jersey (which makes him actually look a lot less muscular then he is, with the exception of his arms that show halfway.) He's well toned underneath his clothes, a very solid body shape. Muscular. (If you ask, he'll definitely lift up his shirt to show off his torso, and impressive set of abdominal muscles.) But despite this, he's quite agile and flexible as well. Athletic.

{ Distinguishable features }
His eyes, definitely. A bright and vibrant orange, nearly yellow. His stitches as well, which riddle all across his body. (Thoooough, some are DRAWN on.) His hair is quite the spectacle, styled to stand up and wild. Colored in multiple places, he'll occasionally change the color of the bottom half. However, right now? It is Teal. The front of his hair is bleached lighter. A product of undeniable youth, that he doesn't regret in the slightest. Lastly - he wears earrings. Simple and dark.
{ Hair Color }
Brown.

{ Hair Style }
Wild, styled upward. Rather soft to the touch. Colored in several places.

{ Eye color }​
Orange, Yellow in certain flashes of light.​

{ Skin }
Tanned. Riddled with scar after stitch.

{ Picture }
( Posted above. )

{ PERSONAL }

{ Personality }
Jayden is a confident guy, pleasantly so. In fact, his overall character is generally pleasant. Smiling a radiant smile, when he is not concentrating, with surprisingly admirable focus, during work. Such focus would come as a surprise, because when he's not working, he's the definition of a goofball. Doing his jobs in strange ways, strange positions. Diligent worker in anything he does, he would never complain about a job or task. People, however, are a different matter. Strict (but not seriously or tensely speaking.), but he goes about it in a jolly old humorous way. Making makeshift threats (Ex. 'I swear t' God I'll eat ya'! So hurry off to your class!') with hilariously 'intimidating' expressions. (Consisting of him sticking his tongue out, 'claws' and 'fangs' bared, as if ready to give chase!) He genuinely cares for the kids, and respects most of the teachers. Though he's casual with each and every one of them. Treat them like equals. He's not so polite or sophisticated, but he's got a large heart. A silent determination and a multitude of goals and aspirations. Whenever he gets angry, though rather rare , he tries to calm himself down as quickly as he can. Diffusing difficult situations in an equally quick way. Will never insist on acting alone, and will always encourage unity - and assistance for one another. An honest , dependable guy, rarely embarrassed.

{ Personal style }
He doesn't have that vast of a closet of choices. He sticks to jerseys, and t-shirts. Sneakers, or occasionally boots. But they're all rather simple, with the exception of a patterned T-shirt here and there. He doesn't have much.

{ Quirks }
Silly expressions | Granting assistance when he sees it's needed | Responsible and dependable | Jokester antics | Flamboyance | Hand gestures | Sleeping on his breaks

{ Strengths }
Jumping capability | Physical strength | Will power | Agility | Flexibility | Durability

{ Weaknesses }
Heat | Pressure | Internal damages and injury | Speedy opponents | Strategic opponents | Elemental abilities |

{ Likes }
Hard-work | Cold drinks AFTER hard work | A Job well done | Praise | Energetic people | Laughing and laughter! | Children | Physical activity | Gutsy people | Being respected, respect in general | bEING LOOKED UP TO DON'T EVER LOOK UP TO HIM HIS EGO WILL FLY OFF INTO SPACE | Sports | All forms of media | Acting a lil' strict | Social situations | e t c, he likes a lot of things.

{ Dislikes }
Dishonesty | Slackers | Being looked down upon | Those who bully the weak | Cruelty | Cigarettes | Drugs

{ Special Ability }
The ability to harden his body into a state of impenetrability.

{ Favorite Color }
Blue.
{ Favorite Food }
Steak, crab, and garlic shrimp kabobs. (Meat in generally, really.) There's NOTHING, he won't eat.

{ Favorite Music Genre }
Indie

{ Favorite Game }
Street fighter - Dance Central - games that, in general, require some physical knowledge or skill. (Street fighter he just, likes to punch things.)

{ RELATIONSHIPS }

{ Family }
Father - Human - Damien Abel - ???
Mother - Demon - Gloria Abel - Deceased
Grandmother - Demon - Elaine Reese - Alive

{ Allies }

{ Love Interests }

{ Foes }

{ Friends }

{ Pets }

★ { HISTORY } ★

{ Biographic History }
Despite his exterior now, Jayden grew up with a multitude of problems. A troubled child in his Youth, clearly taking a more aggressive side of his demon ancestory. A handful, and his father found it tiring. A human, whom married his Mother - a demon. Solely for her beauty. And she, for his humanity. It was a relationship that held no genuine feelings towards the other, and it didn't affect him well at all. Always siding with his Mother, and violently lashing out at his father whenever he drew near. Until finally, he up and left.

Jayden had detested him for the majority of his life, and even more after he left. Considering his father a coward.

Raising Jayden alone was no simple task, and he simply didn't listen to reason. Even to his own Mother. Tangled with bad crowds, a horrible situation after another, and making all of the wrong choices. He got hurt, he got sick, he got angry, and all while his Mother grew weakened by her own grief. It wasn't until Gloria had perished that Jayden fully comprehended the fault in his actions. And, now stricken with loss - and taken in by Elaine (Grandmother.) His life changes, with an occasional bout of his past rising against him, through his change. It was different, with his Grandmother. But changed him indefinitely for the better.

Teaching hard work and it's values, she taught him many things. She raised him up from rock bottom, and pushed him back onto his feet. He admired her, of course. Struck by her brave front. And how she held her head so high - even after the loss of her daughter. Not once did she blame Jayden -- And she spoke it once. Only once to him. She really was a magnificent woman. Strict and hostile, but of old and self kept principles. Feeling not a single sense of superiority over Jayden - that wasn't the fact that she was his Grandmother.

They are still in contact to this day.​

★{ MISC }★

Theme Song:

Voice Actor:
Cody Carson {Lead singer of Set it Off}

Other:
N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Sinopa
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Teachers have lives too!
8z1rg3.jpg

♥♥♥ Banner: Courtesy of Gladis ♥♥♥

Interest Check
OOC
This roleplay is open for anyone to join.
(Warning: This is a yaoi.)

There is an all boys school, but rather than focusing on the students, we focus on the teachers, in and outside of school. There can be student characters but only a few. Relationships could form, drama can surface, anything can happen in this private academy.

Here's where the fantasy comes in. This is completely optional and can be voted out Since we started supernatural wins due to having the most votes) but some of the teachers and even students aren't completely human, they are half human, half supernatural, each having one (non-op please XD) power. So they have to struggle to keep this a secret. They are all also unnaturally beautiful.

Demons can have a sadistic, manipulative, lustful side. They have a demon form which usually has bat wings and horns.

Fallen angels are vengeful and can have sort of a god complex. They have black angel wings which can merge into their backs to stay hidden.

Vampires are blood sucking, seductive creatures. When hungry their eyes turn red, their fangs can retract.

Kitsunes are fox spirits who have no morals and tend to hold grudges. They have a fox form and can even have fox ears and tails out in human form if they wanted. The number of tails determine how strong they are (no more than 4 please)

Hebi are mysterious snake spirits, who can turn into snakes.
Bakeneko are mischievous yet graceful cat spirits, who can turn into cats.

Inugami are hyper and rebellious dog spirits, who can turn into dogs.

jorōgumo are spider spirits, who can turning into spiders.

Warlock are born from the shadows of Human sorrow. Meaning that if a Human goes into a deep enough depression; their soul will begin to turn dark and a warlocks will begin to grow within them. Once the warlocks begins to grow the Human's demeanor will worsen, and after three months the warlock will take control of the Human's body. The main way to tell if an warlock has taken a body is the eyes. They will change to ranging from yellow-greens, silver-greens, and silver-blues depending on the power of the warlock. They can cast spells to create weapons. (since they are half human they wouldn't be completely taken over, just have a sadistic, evil side or something like that)

Remember that they are only half supernatural, half human, or completely human, there are no full supernatural characters.
There is no one in the hundreds with age.

(yeah that's all I've got for the yokai information XD lol)

(I must ask that illusions and mind control not be included in the powers, they are too op and ruin the fun.)

Again the supernatural part is optional and can be voted out on the interest check if it seems like too much.
(If it's voted out then it will be put under modern.)

I'm looking for:
Active, long term people
One or more paragraphs (no one liners)
Correct grammar and spelling in IC (though everyone makes mistakes. I'm not strict about this just no txt language in IC please)
IC ROMANCE AND DRAMA >=3

Despite the anime, sex scenes should not go into detail, I don't want to put this under mature.

---
Classes
(Open to more ideas for classes.)

Math
Science
History
Language arts
Art
Preforming arts
P.E.
Culinary

---
Character Sheet
Character limit: 2
Name: Takeda Rin

Nickname:
Professor, Rin, silver fox

Birthday: February 14th

Class you teach: History

Race:Kitsunes

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance

Height: 5'11

Weight: 181

Body Type:strong forearms.
nice butt(xD).
thicker thighs.

Hair Color:Silver/white

Hair Style:grown out fringe, shaggy

Eye Color: Bright, almost lime green

Skin: Ivory

Picture:

Personal

Personality:He is cheerful most of the time, but rushes into sticky situations blindly. When engaged in a romantic action, he is of then defensive, and denies being "gay" or "bisexual". Short tempered and can hold a grudge.

Personal Style:Always where's a traditional kimono over a white button down , long (some times short) sleeve shirt, and black skinny jeans with black oxford boots

Quirks:
When he is nervous, he puts his fox Maru around his neck to cover the blush there.
so when ever students get a part of history wrong, he goes off into a spiel about "the good ol' days".
and he is a VERY feisty, so he is often scolded by other staff members.

Strengths:
Very intelligent, knows a lot about history.
He is strong physically and mentally.
He is always there to help out a friend or student in DIRE need.
Kendo
Martial arts
Marks men-ship.

Weaknesses:
He can't Accept that he likes boys.
He has a bad temper.
His sister

Hunting.
Cooking.
Foxes.
(Loves) Music.
(Loves) History.
Thunderstorms.
Physicalness when he is comfortable with it.

Dislikes:
Dogs
Fallen angles
Annoying people
Crowded spaces
Being lied to

Special ability: he can weld fox fire

Favorite Color: Black.
Lavender.

Favorite Food:
Loves cooking so he isn't to particular

Favorite Music Genre:
Classical.
American pop punk music.
Traditional Japanese music.
LOTS MORE ;)

Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre:Doesn't play games often, but his favorite book is Uncle Tom's Cabin byHarriet Beecher Stowe

Relationships

Family: 1 half sister

Allies: (to be determined)

Love Interests:(tone determined)

Friends:(to be determined)

Foes: All Fallen Angles

Pet(s): Maru, his silver per fox

History

Biographic History:
When Rin was 12, his parents were murdered by fallen angels. He was orphaned and ended up living with his father mistress, Itami Ume and meeting his half sister, who was still an infant. Before his parents were killed, he was a happy, care free child with one tail, but he grew into a jades individual that could hold a grudge, and that anger made his fox spirt change, and produce three more tails, making him a 4 tailed fox.
Growing up, he mostly dated women growing up, but a young gentleman whom he met in high school soon showed him that he was also interested in men. His first love was killed by the same fallen angles who killed his parents, and he vowed never to love anyone ever again, only loving his little sister, because he knew he deserved someone to look after her, since her mother had passed away from illness.
He grew up, attended collage and was fascinated with history. He changed his degree from culinary, to historian and now is a teaching history classes. He is a person with many walls, but they could all be broken if he could simply avenge his parents and his lost love. Years of kendo, martial arts, and marks men ship classes have prepared him to take out his enemy, but will school get in the way of his revenge?

Currently he lives in a small house in the Cherry Blossom district, 10 miles from the school he works at, and 5 miles from the school his little sister Takeda Umachi attends.

Misc.

Theme Song:

Voice Actor:

Other:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 3
haruhi.gif

I read through most of the In Character thread but I think I got a little lost somewhere - There are people in a Bar/Night Club -- Teachers who had agreed to go after the festival to a restaurant (I think there was a name for it,) and some people are still in the school, right?

Oooor is the Bar and the restaurant the same place? Eep. Confusion; I don't want to incorrectly place my character, you know? Could someone clear the confusion up for me or, possibly give me the locations of individual people and or groups? Or maybe we're all a little stumped;

EDIT: WAIT JUST A MINUTE HERE I KNEW I HAD THAT CITY INFORMATION TAB OPENED FOR A REASON.

So that's 3 people in Radiation,
So far 2 (Soon to be more?) in Tomiyacho
And several people are still in the school

I think this is accurate
maybe.
perhaps.

FELIX HARRIS

tumblr_nb6hbmqWv61tj09l4o6_r1_400.png

♫ " Everybody wants to be a C A T !" ♫
Name

♫ Felix Harris
Nickname

♫ Phil; Puss; Pounce; etc...
♫ Twenty five (25)
Birthday

♫ March 14th
Class you teach

♫ History; Part work as a Librarian
Race

♫ Bakenko
Sexuality

♫ He takes as he pleases; Pansexual
tumblr_nb6hbmqWv61tj09l4o4_r1_400.png

APPEARANCE ♫

Height

♫ 4'7 (140 cm)
♫ 5'11 (180 cm)
Weight

♫ 86 lbs (39 kg)
♫ 138 (63 kg)
Body Type

♫ (Younger) A little scrawny; thin and feather like.
♫ (Older) Lean and lithe, fit for flexibility and agility.
Distinguishable Features

♫ Heterochromia | Child's appearance | Mess of hair | Ribbon ♫

Hair Color

♫ Black
Hair Style

♫ Messy; that one word. Messy. All over the place, and the only attempt at taming it in either form, is the ponytail at the base of the back of his head. It looks much more like a fluffy - spiky? tail, then anything...Two offish strands that stick up indefinitely, and resemble cat ears. They are, however, just odd licks of hair.
Eye Color

♫ Born with Heterocromia; one eye is green, and the other is blue.

Skin

♫ Pale; occasionally riddled with a scrape or two.

Picture

( Check around the post! )

tumblr_nb6hbmqWv61tj09l4o5_r1_400.png

PERSONAL ♫

Personality

♫ A free spirit who goes where it wishes, and when it wishes; diligence is something that never crosses his mind. In fact, he's quite lazy. A sloth whom only does things for his own self indulgence. Easy going, but uncaring for troublesome situations, or people. Bold, without any regards to status or respect - most of everyone is treated...lesser, then himself. And in that way, he is self centered. Along with being bold; he's blunt. Not afraid of acting on his thoughts, no matter who it is. A truth-spoken slacker at heart. More then willing for others to take the blunt of something in his stead.

Personal Style

♫ Some may consider his clothes old fashioned; and plain. Large and comfortable for the shirts, button up usually. But short and compact for his pants; he doesn't like having his legs covered. This is as 'professional' as his clothes get. Sometimes he wears shoes, other times, he doesn't.

Quirks

Always seen in either Cat form; or his child's form | Sleeping in ridiculous places, in equally ridiculous positions | Being late or not being present at all |

Strengths

Flexibility | Balance | Agility | Speed | Heightened senses | Stealth

Weaknesses

He's fucking L a z y | Much more vulnerable in either cat or child form | His mouth gets him in a lot more trouble then you may think

♫ Sleeping | Being catered to | Slacking off (It feels a lot better then just lazing around.) | High places | Quiet | Comic books (Manga as well.) | Scratch him being the ears in EITHER form and you have earned a place in his cat-ranks ♫
Dislikes

♫ Loud noises and people | Flashy people and flashy colors | Abrasiveness | dry food | Getting wet | Having his hair pulled | Inugami

Special ability

♫ Aside from shifting into a cat; he may revert into a child at will. (Theorized to be no older then 10 whilst shifted.)

Favorite Color

♫ Orange

Favorite Food

♫ Seafood ; Chicken ; Beef ; All coupled with spinach

Favorite Music Genre

♫ No favorite

Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre

♫ Erotica ; Action ; Mystery

tumblr_nb6hbmqWv61tj09l4o4_r1_400.png

RELATIONSHIPS ♫

Family

♫ ???

Allies

Love Interests

Friends

Foes

Pet(s)

HISTORY ♫

Biographic History

♫ Felix has been on his own as long as he could remember. And just as long, he's always preferred it that way. Living a solitary life, under his own rules, and at his own pace. Traveling the world with stunning ease in either form he took on, walking down whatever path was easiest, and the most satisfying. It was a miracle that he became certified to teach; but despite not being a good student - or a good teacher, he's completely capable in his craft...When he applies himself.

tumblr_nb6hbmqWv61tj09l4o6_r1_400.png

MISC ♫

Theme Song

Voice Actor

♫ (Child) Reborn (Kateyo Hitman Reborn! - Japanese)
♫ 96Neko (Voice in first theme song link.)

Other

image.jpg
Name: Takeda Rin

Nickname:
Professor, Rin, silver fox

Birthday: February 14th

Class you teach: History

Race:Kitsunes

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance

Height: 5'11

Weight: 181

Body Type:strong forearms.
nice butt(xD).
thicker thighs.

Hair Color:Silver/white

Hair Style:grown out fringe, shaggy

Eye Color: Bright, almost lime green

Skin: Ivory

Picture:

Personal

Personality:He is cheerful most of the time, but rushes into sticky situations blindly. When engaged in a romantic action, he is of then defensive, and denies being "gay" or "bisexual". Short tempered and can hold a grudge.

Personal Style:Always where's a traditional kimono over a white button down , long (some times short) sleeve shirt, and black skinny jeans with black oxford boots

Quirks:
When he is nervous, he puts his fox Maru around his neck to cover the blush there.
so when ever students get a part of history wrong, he goes off into a spiel about "the good ol' days".
and he is a VERY feisty, so he is often scolded by other staff members.

Strengths:
Very intelligent, knows a lot about history.
He is strong physically and mentally.
He is always there to help out a friend or student in DIRE need.
Kendo
Martial arts
Marks men-ship.

Weaknesses:
He can't Accept that he likes boys.
He has a bad temper.
His sister

Hunting.
Cooking.
Foxes.
(Loves) Music.
(Loves) History.
Thunderstorms.
Physicalness when he is comfortable with it.

Dislikes:
Dogs
Fallen angles
Annoying people
Crowded spaces
Being lied to

Special ability: he can weld fox fire

Favorite Color: Black.
Lavender.

Favorite Food:
Loves cooking so he isn't to particular

Favorite Music Genre:
Classical.
American pop punk music.
Traditional Japanese music.
LOTS MORE ;)

Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre:Doesn't play games often, but his favorite book is Uncle Tom's Cabin byHarriet Beecher Stowe

Relationships

Family: 1 half sister

Allies: (to be determined)

Love Interests:(tone determined)

Friends:(to be determined)

Foes: All Fallen Angles

Pet(s): Maru, his silver per fox

History

Biographic History:
When Rin was 12, his parents were murdered by fallen angels. He was orphaned and ended up living with his father mistress, Itami Ume and meeting his half sister, who was still an infant. Before his parents were killed, he was a happy, care free child with one tail, but he grew into a jades individual that could hold a grudge, and that anger made his fox spirt change, and produce three more tails, making him a 4 tailed fox.
Growing up, he mostly dated women growing up, but a young gentleman whom he met in high school soon showed him that he was also interested in men. His first love was killed by the same fallen angles who killed his parents, and he vowed never to love anyone ever again, only loving his little sister, because he knew he deserved someone to look after her, since her mother had passed away from illness.
He grew up, attended collage and was fascinated with history. He changed his degree from culinary, to historian and now is a teaching history classes. He is a person with many walls, but they could all be broken if he could simply avenge his parents and his lost love. Years of kendo, martial arts, and marks men ship classes have prepared him to take out his enemy, but will school get in the way of his revenge?

Currently he lives in a small house in the Cherry Blossom district, 10 miles from the school he works at, and 5 miles from the school his little sister Takeda Umachi attends.

Misc.

Theme Song:-

Voice Actor:-

Other:-image.jpg

haruhi.gif

I read through most of the In Character thread but I think I got a little lost somewhere - There are people in a Bar/Night Club -- Teachers who had agreed to go after the festival to a restaurant (I think there was a name for it,) and some people are still in the school, right?

Oooor is the Bar and the restaurant the same place? Eep. Confusion; I don't want to incorrectly place my character, you know? Could someone clear the confusion up for me or, possibly give me the locations of individual people and or groups? Or maybe we're all a little stumped;

EDIT: WAIT JUST A MINUTE HERE I KNEW I HAD THAT CITY INFORMATION TAB OPENED FOR A REASON.

So that's 3 people in Radiation,
So far 2 (Soon to be more?) in Tomiyacho
And several people are still in the school

I think this is accurate
maybe.
perhaps.
Yep I think that's accurate XD
though I koki and Nao (erm, my Nao XD) are still at the school, I'm going to cange my post asap to have Nao go to Tomiyacho's on his own and meet up with Koki there so someone can interract with my character.

Also all of the new characters are accepted. Thank you for joining XD ♥♥♥
110kw1j.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.