Teachers Have Lives Too! Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
The innocent bystanders that witnessed the craziness going on...poor innocent souls.
XD Jk the yaoi fans are happy also; Sinopa! I gave her the cookie so give it back or go bake a new one *points finger*
but but but I didn't take it, Doomy took it TT-TT and put it in her bra and then her pants XD
and yes those poor poor souls XD lol

Pffff please you all just want my character to F**k Them XD JK

Anywas I have a problem For Lucas's background I have no idea what to write =.=

Pffff please you all just want my character to F**k Them XD JK

Anywas I have a problem For Lucas's background I have no idea what to write =.=
rofl well I think Xiang wants to start a massive orgy with everyone so yours may get the chance... lol jk jk, possibly XD
There is no rush on the bio =3

Thanks! ^^ Make sure you guys Don't start Math class with out me XD

Thanks! ^^ Make sure you guys Don't start Math class with out me XD
no problem =3
we won't, its hard to start the math class without the only math teacher XD

XD LOLZ True!~

I'll have the back ground (which may be short ~.~) up soon. I'll try to have it up soon XD

When we do the class how would we go about starting that without bothering anyone?

When we do the class how would we go about starting that without bothering anyone?
Hmm, well I don't think we would roleplay the entire class each rp day, more like [I went into the classroom and began to teach*skip forward*] or something like that XD unless you really want to teach the entire class, then I suggest you only do it in one or 2 posts. Also you don't have to skip if you have an event with another student in the class or even one of the NPCs the mods and I are making, I know the headmaster may make an appearance in some of the classes just to make things interesting and make it seem like he's actually doing his job (which he's not, he is just bored)
But either way, you shouldn't be bothering anyone, but if someone is bothered then I ask that they please say something (Nicely, I will not stand for trolls/bullies) or message either me or my mods.

we just tell them to hurry up and the bell is about to ring so RUN TO CLASS AND DON'T LOOK BACK RUN KID RUN SAB WILL KILL YOU IF YOUR LATE!!!!!!!!!!

Angry-Sebastian.jpg

we just tell them to hurry up and the bell is about to ring so RUN TO CLASS AND DON'T LOOK BACK RUN KID RUN SAB WILL KILL YOU IF YOUR LATE!!!!!!!!!!

Angry-Sebastian.jpg
rofl

Oh wait XD I misread your question rofl sorry about that. I will post when classes start and the dean (NPC) will force everyone in their class rooms lol (not hijacking the characters unless its needed but the dean enforces the rules)

I stole all the cookies - w -

I like your char @Cry...he made me happy.....

<333 Sebastian

Ohhh btw @Sinopa

I may add Tsaki into the RP later along with your student - w - just a suggestion <3

Too bad Kamus is taken already....

BUT TSAKI IS OPEN - W - MUAHAHAHAHA

ANNND HE ISH THE LOLI TSUNDERE >;3

FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hetalia-chibi-dance-2-o.gif

Yeah I'm Not A Background person =.=

@Cry

There is a festival at school. There is a new teacher who just joined (Sinopa) and most of the teachers have met him. Kamus is at the kiss booth.

All the other characters are either participating in the festival or handling classes right now. You are free to do whatever o:

Status
Not open for further replies.