"Suicide King"
Twenty Seven
Capricorn - January 1st - Pansexual - Fallen Nephillim
Philosophy Professor - Theology Professor

Appearance
Height: 6"4
Weight: 125
Body Type: Extremely slender often called "Lanky" or "Languid"
Distinguishable Features: Brilliant Blue eyes that change depending on Alistaire's mood, as well as black 13 foot spanned wings that match his hair. He also wears glasses that help him focus, and are thought to make him more tolerable.
Hair Color: Blue-black hair
Hair Style: Longer, layered hair that brushes just below his cheek bones.
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Skin: Fair
Blood Type: AB negative

Personality:

|| Cold || Calculating || Intelligent || Practical || Arrogant ||
|| Prideful || Calm || Controlling || Polite || Merciless ||

Personal Style:
Alistaire tends to dress in the late victorian era gothic style, he favors dark velvets and cool colored satins. His closet is filled with waistcoats, long dress jackets, italian leathered loafers, as well as several antique pocket watches.

Quirks:
Even though he has impeccable vision, he insists on wearing his glasses which have strange runes on the frame. He never looks rustled or unkept, its entirely eerie.

Strengths:
Teaching || Organization || Compromising || Chivalry

Weaknesses:
Relating || Admittance to Defeat || Too Controlling || Domineering
Violining, Runes, Theology, Gothic Romance era Novels, Fine Wine

Dislikes:
Disorganization, Reckless behavior, Irresponsibility, Cowards, Modern Technology

Special ability: "Dark Aura" If and when extremely upset, Alistaire takes on a dark blue aura that makes anyone nearby despair if guilty or have the desire to kill themselves, he has learned to control it of course. It varies in intensity from slightly threatening to causing emotional scarring. Students have nicknamed him "Suicide King" from this very phenomena. Its especially useful when he is charged with getting to the bottom of disciplinary troubles.

Favorite Color: Grey and Deep Violet
Favorite Food: Vichyssoise and French Bread
Favorite Music Genre: Classical, Hymns
Favorite Book - Anything by Edgar Allan Poe

Relationships
Annabelle - Raven - Pet
Vittoria Winters - Mother
Abaddon - Father

History
Not much is known about Alistaire other than the fact that he comes from a prestigious family from somewhere in Venice, though the exact location is unknown it shows through in his polite manners that he is high born. Mr. Winters did not study for any particular degree in a single university, instead he has studied all over the world and that is qualification enough. The academy values experience rather than stuffy credentials. As for his family ties, he was the product of an angel's lust and a woman's greed. He was fallen by default after he refused to accept passage into "Eden" as he calls it. Since then he has taken to teaching philosophy and a remarkably organic theology class.

Theme Song: Ave Maria - LIBERA
Voice Actor: Troy Baker as November 11

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cry and Sinopa
Feast your eyes! ^.^ Though I may decide to make another character as the counselor. Hmmm...

The Suicide King
Saitou.Hajime.600.833462.jpg

Alistaire Winters
"Suicide King"
Twenty Seven
Capricorn - January 1st - Pansexual - Fallen Nephillim
Philosophy Professor - Guidance Counselor

Appearance
Height: 6"4
Weight: 125
Body Type: Extremely slender often called "Lanky" or "Languid"
Distinguishable Features: Brilliant Blue eyes that change depending on Alistaire's mood, as well as black 13 foot spanned wings that match his hair. He also wears glasses that help him focus, and are thought to make him more tolerable.
Hair Color: Blue-black hair
Hair Style: Longer, layered hair that brushes just below his cheek bones.
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Blood Type: AB negative

Personality:

|| Cold || Calculating || Intelligent || Practical || Arrogant ||
|| Prideful || Calm || Controlling || Polite || Merciless ||

Personal Style:
Alistaire tends to dress in the late victorian era gothic style, he favors dark velvets and cool colored satins. His closet is filled with waistcoats, long dress jackets, italian leathered loafers, as well as several antique pocket watches.

Quirks:
Even though he has impeccable vision, he insists on wearing his glasses which have strange runes on the frame. He never looks rustled or unkept, its entirely eerie.

Strengths:
Teaching || Organization || Compromising || Chivalry

Weaknesses:
Relating || Admittance to Defeat || Too Controlling || Domineering

Violining, Runes, Theology, Gothic Romance era Novels, Fine Wine

Dislikes:
Disorganization, Reckless behavior, Irresponsibility, Cowards, Modern Technology

Special ability: "Dark Aura" If and when extremely upset, Alistaire takes on a dark blue aura that makes anyone nearby despair if guilty or have the desire to kill themselves, he has learned to control it of course. It varies in intensity from slightly threatening to causing emotional scarring. Students have nicknamed him "Suicide King" from this very phenomena. Its especially useful when he is charged with getting to the bottom of disciplinary troubles.

Favorite Color: Grey and Deep Violet
Favorite Food: Vichyssoise and French Bread
Favorite Music Genre: Classical, Hymns
Favorite Book - Anything by Edgar Allan Poe

Relationships
Annabelle - Raven - Pet
Vittoria Winters - Mother
Abaddon - Father

History
Not much is known about Alistaire other than the fact that he comes from a prestigious family from somewhere in Venice, though the exact location is unknown it shows through in his polite manners that he is high born. Mr. Winters did not study for any particular degree in a single university, instead he has studied all over the world and that is qualification enough. The academy values experience rather than stuffy credentials. As for his family ties, he was the product of an angel's lust and a woman's greed. He was fallen by default after he refused to accept passage into "Eden" as he calls it. Since then he has taken to teaching philosophy and a remarkably organic theology class. Recently he has also taken on the title of Guidance Counselor as a desire to better his reputation as a professor.

Theme Song: Ave Maria - LIBERIA
Voice Actor: Troy Baker
XD Gah I love him lol

Yay! Thank you so much! I am making a second character though as the Guidance Counselor... I love the idea and I couldn't pass it up. ^.^
mkay =3

WIP

Howl.600.595489.jpg

Howl.600.1360804.jpg

Howl.600.952688.jpg

Howl.600.1392420.jpg

Name: Vincent Solis
Nickname: "Dr. Sunshine" - "Mr. Shadow"
Zodiac: Aquarius
Class you teach: Guidance Counselor
Race: Half Human - Half Angel
Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance
Height: 5"11
Weight: 100
Body Type: Very light with a well built frame, but nonathletic.
Distinguishable Features: Hair that darkens with mood, and clear light blue eyes.
Hair Color: Blonde normally
Hair Style: Long and Straight
Eye Color: Clear Blue

Persona
Personality:
|| Optimistic || Compassionate || Kind || Flamboyant || Flirtatious || Melodramatic || Overemotional ||
Personal Style:
Eccentric at best, Vincent tends to dress in something that can only be described as free-spirited. He wears on his shoulders a strange patterned jacket that keeps his white wings covered from the naked eye. He also always wears a loose white top and form fitting black pants and of course any number of his leather boots. He also wears two light green stone earrings.
Quirks: Very moody, but his endearing laugh is extremely infectious and he is always laughing.
Strengths:
|| Relatable ||
Weaknesses:
Special ability: (Only one if you have one)
Favorite Color:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Music Genre:
Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre:

Relationships
Family:
Allies:
Love Interests:
Friends:
Foes:
Pet(s):

History
Biographic History:

Misc.
Theme Song:
Voice Actor:
Other:

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
WIP

Howl.600.595489.jpg

Howl.600.1360804.jpg

Howl.600.952688.jpg

Howl.600.1392420.jpg

Name: Vincent Solis
Nickname: "Dr. Sunshine" - "Mr. Shadow"
Zodiac: Aquarius
Class you teach: Guidance Counselor
Race: Half Human - Half Angel

Appearance
Height: 5"11
Weight: 100
Body Type: Very light with a well built frame, but nonathletic.
Distinguishable Features: Hair that darkens with mood, and clear light blue eyes.
Hair Color: Blonde normally
Hair Style: Long and Straight
Eye Color: Clear Blue

Persona
Personality:
|| Optimistic || Compassionate || Kind || Flamboyant || Flirtatious || Melodramatic || Overemotional ||
Personal Style:
Eccentric at best, Vincent tends to dress in something that can only be described as free-spirited. He wears on his shoulders a strange patterned jacket that keeps his white wings covered from the naked eye. He also always wears a loose white top and form fitting black pants and of course any number of his leather boots. He also wears two light green stone earrings.
Quirks: Very moody, but his endearing laugh is extremely infectious and he is always laughing.
Strengths:
|| Relatable ||
Weaknesses:
Special ability: (Only one if you have one)
Favorite Color:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Music Genre:
Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre:

Relationships
Family:
Allies:
Love Interests:
Friends:
Foes:
Pet(s):

History
Biographic History:

Misc.
Theme Song:
Voice Actor:
Other:

euleb7uixqshetpaobdk.jpg

• Love
WIP
Sebastian-and-a-Cat-kuroshitsuji-32634945-400-320.jpg
Name: Lucifer Abaddon

Nickname: Mr. Abaddon(beginning of year), Mr Lucas (only once you get to know him maybe around middle of the year or if you already had him as a teacher its fine) Ada, Luc, Lucas, Lolo (only his younger sisters is allowed to say this)

Birthday: December 10th

Class you teach: Math but subs for Language arts (Langs: Russian, English, French, German) and Ethics (The only reason I say any of this is because i can give you a math problem and know the answer to it asap, I Learned 4 languages by my self (some at school) and know how to write in German and Russian, A little bit in French (if anything I may use Google or something) My English is ok I'm trying my best! (the grammer that gets me) ^^; I also passed Ethics with a 99 On my report card *Fails life* I know it sucks I was so making it to a 100 but no I get 99 I'm a fail!!!!!)

Race: Demon

f2f6bf11dd323f622ae9f6b73e1feab2.jpg

Appearance

Height: 6'1

Weight: ??

Body Type: has a slender body but underneath that clothing is a 6 hot packs that are waiting to be licked!!!!!

Distinguishable Features:

Hair Color: Raven Black (that brings even Ravens to shame)

Hair Style: Down, not very long, (You need to look at him!)

Eye Color: Red

Skin: Pale (as snow)​

tumblr_mlfea7vXEU1r7gh1go3_500.gif

Personal

Personality: he is ahhhh well he's umm very ummm, Its Very hard to say. His personality change like the wind of a nice day. It can be lovely in the beginning but then it can change into a rain storm with Wind yelling at you telling you to get out…… Let's just say don't touch the wrong buttons… and say something about his little sisters being cute or anything XD (and yes you will be meeting them some day)

Personal Style: Black Suit, white button-up shirt, but black runners (XD)

Quirks: He has this thing when he like something his face just changes into the cute's face ever its really hard to explain its just so CUTE!!!!!

Strengths: Not may to say. Is making people always liking him an awalys want to be around him strength. Also he's good at listening to people's problems and mostly will help out. (Which is not normal for demons to do XD but he only does it Sometimes ^^; the helping part he'll tell you to do something but if you need the teacher help he may help or send you to another teacher to do it ^^)

Weaknesses: CAT'S and sweets and people crying. (mostly Cute boys/girls cry ^.-) His sisters. (hurt them you hurt him *.* and it will be the death of you!)

Likes: Cats (just had to keep his cat thing ^^) Cute people,

Dislikes: Cute people crying, Someone insalting his family Name and Humans, Pink

Special ability:

Favorite Color: Red, Purple, Black, PINK!!!!!! (JK he hates pink!)

Favorite Food: Sweets, Human souls (Tehehe)

Favorite Music Genre: Anything, mostly classical but he likes some music that play now. Only some!

Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre: ………… you know your looking at a teacher that does not know how to turn on a computer let alone a smartbord XD
d9388403f446b6fd26a58a1a01ec6a99.jpg

Relationships

Family:

Alice- Little sister- 12

Isabella – little sister-10

Mother – Deceased- for not very long maybe 4 years

Father- Alive and at large

Dark - Raven

Chi – Tiger (Pets are like family to him and his sister >.>)

Allies: will have to wait because you need to rp to make this happen XD

Love Interests: ^ (this is most likely to never be posted ever Lucas would kill me if I told you who he likes)

Friends:^

Foes:^​
tumblr_mvitlyspIo1sib6cro1_500.png

History

Biographic History:
I feel as if I have no Right to tell you his history so I give it to Lucifer to tell you

Lucifer Pov:
Here MY history

I was born
I went to school.
I passed everything.
I became a teacher.
I teach People.
THE.
END.

Stop asking about my LIFE FUCK!!!!

Back to Me
*runs for the Hills* YOU pushed the wrong BUTTONS!!!!!!!!!!!

e3774711c3c85d1914ee795cab0914d4.jpg

Misc.

Theme Song:

Voice Actor:

Other:

For FUCKS AND GIGGLES!
His other Theme song TEHEHE

black_butler_motivational_pic_by_da_drawing_cat_601-d69vs78.jpg

motivational_poster_black_butler_black_doctor_by_xxwarrior_of_lightxx-d6ttkuf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
*takes it out of my bra and sticks it down my pants* o - o" mine

I want a cookie.
1zpqxih.jpg

WIP
Sebastian-and-a-Cat-kuroshitsuji-32634945-400-320.jpg
Name: Lucifer Abaddon

Nickname: Mr. Abaddon(beginning of year), Mr Lucas (only once you get to know him maybe around middle of the year or if you already had him as a teacher its fine) Ada, Luc, Lucas, Lolo (only his younger sisters is allowed to say this)

Birthday: December 10th

Class you teach: Math but subs for Language arts (Langs: Russian, English, French, German) and Ethics (The only reason I say any of this is because i can give you a math problem and know the answer to it asap, I Learned 4 languages by my self (some at school) and know how to write in German and Russian, A little bit in French (if anything I may use Google or something) My English is ok I'm trying my best! (the grammer that gets me) ^^; I also passed Ethics with a 99 On my report card *Fails life* I know it sucks I was so making it to a 100 but no I get 99 I'm a fail!!!!!)

Race: Demon

f2f6bf11dd323f622ae9f6b73e1feab2.jpg

Appearance

Height: 6'1

Weight: ??

Body Type: has a slender body but underneath that clothing is a 6 hot packs that are waiting to be licked!!!!!

Distinguishable Features:

Hair Color: Raven Black (that brings even Ravens to shame)

Hair Style: Down, not very long, (You need to look at him!)

Eye Color: Red

Skin: Pale (as snow)​

tumblr_mlfea7vXEU1r7gh1go3_500.gif

Personal

Personality: he is ahhhh well he's umm very ummm, Its Very hard to say. His personality change like the wind of a nice day. It can be lovely in the beginning but then it can change into a rain storm with Wind yelling at you telling you to get out…… Let's just say don't touch the wrong buttons… and say something about his little sisters being cute or anything XD (and yes you will be meeting them some day)

Personal Style: Black Suit, white button-up shirt, but black runners (XD)

Quirks: He has this thing when he like something his face just changes into the cute's face ever its really hard to explain its just so CUTE!!!!!

Strengths: Not may to say. Is making people always liking him an awalys want to be around him strength. Also he's good at listening to people's problems and mostly will help out. (Which is not normal for demons to do XD but he only does it Sometimes ^^; the helping part he'll tell you to do something but if you need the teacher help he may help or send you to another teacher to do it ^^)

Weaknesses: CAT'S and sweets and people crying. (mostly Cute boys/girls cry ^.-) His sisters. (hurt them you hurt him *.* and it will be the death of you!)

Likes: Cats (just had to keep his cat thing ^^) Cute people,

Dislikes: Cute people crying, Someone insalting his family Name and Humans, Pink

Special ability:

Favorite Color: Red, Purple, Black, PINK!!!!!! (JK he hates pink!)

Favorite Food: Sweets, Human souls (Tehehe)

Favorite Music Genre: Anything, mostly classical but he likes some music that play now. Only some!

Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre: ………… you know your looking at a teacher that does not know how to turn on a computer let alone a smartbord XD
d9388403f446b6fd26a58a1a01ec6a99.jpg

Relationships

Family:

Alice- Little sister- 12

Isabella – little sister-10

Mother – Deceased- for not very long maybe 4 years

Father- Alive and at large

Dark - Raven

Chi – Tiger (Pets are like family to him and his sister >.>)

Allies: will have to wait because you need to rp to make this happen XD

Love Interests: ^ (this is most likely to never be posted ever Lucas would kill me if I told you who he likes)

Friends:^

Foes:^​
tumblr_mvitlyspIo1sib6cro1_500.png

History

Biographic History:
(CURSE YOU HISTROY!!!!!!!!!!!! now the part that missing MY SUCK PART)

e3774711c3c85d1914ee795cab0914d4.jpg

Misc.

Theme Song:

Voice Actor:

Other:

For FUCKS AND GIGGLES!
His other Theme song TEHEHE

black_butler_motivational_pic_by_da_drawing_cat_601-d69vs78.jpg

motivational_poster_black_butler_black_doctor_by_xxwarrior_of_lightxx-d6ttkuf.jpg

KVSDFVFKADHFVKADYHGFAKUYRBDKJFHBVKahjBDGRFKGAKDEYFGKDUYGFUFBVGAUYFKGUVBVGLARGLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also The first thing that cam into my head was him when I saw YAOI!

?????? what I know hes HOT!
Also The first thing that cam into my head was him when I saw YAOI!
XD
lol same here, in some parts they kind of made it seem like it was kind of yaoi, like with Ciel and the corset XD I leaning up to the screen like "WHAAAAAAT!!! IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!!!" when they showed what was really happening...
3538ccm.jpg

lol

The innocent bystanders that witnessed the craziness going on...poor innocent souls.
XD Jk the yaoi fans are happy also; Sinopa! I gave her the cookie so give it back or go bake a new one *points finger*

Status
Not open for further replies.