Task Force: The Wolf's Nest (OOC/Signups)

Should I post separate spoilers for classes and their weaponry?

• Yis.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Nu.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delta and DevGru are seperate, even though they both operate under JSOC. They do differsnt things, and often get assigned to differant theatres. Delta mainly was assigned to Iraq while most of DevGru deployed to Afghanistan.
OH
oh

Dude, I fucking forgot DEVGRU was ST6

MILITARY JARGON!!! MILITARY JARGOOOOOOON! ;P

Seal Team 6. I pay more attention the Army/Air Force because step father is Army, serving the Indian Head, at JBLM (Washington)
Me, I'm an Air Force Cadet interested in both Army and Air Force

OH
oh

Dude, I fucking forgot DEVGRU was ST6
Its all good,happens to all of us.

Ive finally found the military group hidden within Iwaku... Hallaluja

Edit: I'm thinking Reserves for myself, wanted to join the Air Force for a long time. I just follow everything military. I live like, a hundred miles from JBLM. Been there a couple times.

Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
Lol, or atleast the four nerds of the military.

I should make and advertisement.

And here I am. Not at all interested in joining the armed forces. I'm going to go be an electrician or something. XD

xD I feel happy; I helped people bond.

@Potatocat I feel you, I can't join the forces, but I fangirl like hell. Also, I don't think I need to tell that your characters are accepted. xD

xD I feel happy; I helped people bond.

@Potatocat I feel you, I can't join the forces, but I fangirl like hell. Also, I don't think I need to tell that your characters are accepted. xD
Yeah, the technology and the tactics interests me, but not enough for me to want to actually do it. I'll stick to shooting at birds and paper targets thank you very much.

Totally; I'm here playing with some airsoft guns, trying to save up for a real one, and I think that's as far as I'll make it. xD

I own several guns, but I am on probation for my old school pressing bullshit charges on me... Long story... So I can't go shooting until January.

I have a pellet rifle, and I was shooting birds (and fucking missing because of my forward sight aperture) today. Killed a rat yesterday with it. Want to save up for airsofting though

I have a few airsoft weapons, but mostly I paintball. I'm saving for an AR-15, because thats like, the Barbie Doll of weapons. I'm trying to figure out which pistol to get, I havea big list of wants.

Resisting, I gotta ask. Your sig, is that a Fallout New Vegas: Honest Hesrts referance?

Good night ya'll. I got school tomorrow. Goodnight!

I have a few airsoft weapons, but mostly I paintball. I'm saving for an AR-15, because thats like, the Barbie Doll of weapons. I'm trying to figure out which pistol to get, I havea big list of wants.

Resisting, I gotta ask. Your sig, is that a Fallout New Vegas: Honest Hesrts referance?
Yeah, Joshua Graham. I'm currently role-playing him.

I enjoyed it because of his armour

By force.

It was pretty cool. I think Lonesome Road was my favorite from that game though. The big assed sword you can get, Rocket's Red Glare, the Sleeping Bag... So much good stuff.

It was pretty cool. I think Lonesome Road was my favorite from that game though. The big assed sword you can get, Rocket's Red Glare, the Sleeping Bag... So much good stuff.
I pretty much liked LR too, but more for the Riot Gear x3

All I need is Reinforced Ccombat Armor Mark II. That and Boone... And the Authority Sunglasses... And I'm unstoppable.

Status
Not open for further replies.