Task Force: The Wolf's Nest (OOC/Signups)

Should I post separate spoilers for classes and their weaponry?

• Yis.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Nu.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. It sounds like this TF would be made up of the world's special ops units.

Name: Adam Mitchell

Appearance: (Couldn't find a picture, unfortunately) Mitchell's a good 6"1 with a lean stature. His hair follows military regulations (of course), stylized by gray streaks swooping across the side. His eyes are an icy blue, with a few wrinkles here and there that many don't know represent age or stress.

Military History: He jumped into the Army at 22, his rank excelling above many at 2nd Lieutenant. This was in 1986. He had little progression in his career until '91; conflicts in the middle east threw him into leadership and he climbed up the ranks, his strategies and commands pulling through to a US victory. He stopped at Colonel, his command over the 79th Infantry Brigade Combat Team. However, when the M.E.R.C began to make its moves, he was given clearance to pull together a task force, and with a few connections, he's pulling some of the best men he's got. A lot of his combat is mystery, but if you look in the files hard enough, you'll find some scary stuff.

Affiliation: United States Army (92nd IBCT); Task Force "Wolf"

Skills: Mitchell's known for his quiet, yet inspiring tone that'll get anyone moving. His tactics can assure them they're going to survive if they move right. His battle skills are a mystery, but there's no one willing to find out what they're like.

Weaknesses: Mitchell's getting old, and the war's helping that progress. His mind slips here and there, but never in a serious moment.

Squad: N/A

Alias: N/A

Class: N/A

Weaponry: beretta-1.jpg
Beretta M9A2.

Extra Equipment: DMSR-M military tablet; Sunglasses.

Armor/Loadout: Standard Army BDU - Army Uniform Tactics BDU ACU.jpg

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Name: Ryan Simmons

Appearance: 6a00d8341bfadb53ef00e54f06372d8833-640wi.jpg
(Took forever to find this. Dx)
Under the mask, Simmons has a smooth face - he likes to keep things clean.

Military History: Rumor has it that this LT was hired by the CIA to snoop around and see what the military is really doing, but it's just a rumor, and it's a stupid one. He's a young guy, jumping into the Army as a 2nd LT and being deployed out in the east as a platoon leader. He and 5 of his men were once heading into enemy territory to get some intel on an HVT during the time, and an IED went off. Took the tailgunner's leg and caught nearby forces' attention. It wasn't long before they were surrounded; 16+ riflemen on both ends of the street. Simmons tossed another man his rifle and took the wounded, taking position in a hut. To their luck, civvies were already hiding there. One wounded, 4 civilians, and two squads of insurgents closing in. What to do? He ordered a soldier to tend to the wounded, the other three to hold off while he took back his M4 and circled around to get a flank. Risky, but worth it. At the end of the day, they came out with intel, the world 16 baddies safer, and a soldier going home. It earned him a promotion and a Distinguished Service Cross. Now, he's here, ready to risk that again if he must.

Affiliation: United States Army; Task Force "Wolf"

Skills: Simmons is an expert with his rifle, almost any rifle, he's been in too many situations where he's been forced to use others' weapons. He also keeps his calm in dire situations; protocol is hard to follow when emotions are strong, and protocol is what keeps many alive. He's quiet, both off and on duty.

Weaknesses: He's young, and though he can lead, he can still be naïve. Simmons finds himself questioning if what he does makes a difference, seeing as the world is still at war; he gets depressed. Simmons is headstrong; when his squad's in trouble, he'll tell them to stay back so he could go forward to take it out, which gets his name "vector" - a forward arrow.

Squad: Alpha

Alias: "Vector"

Class: Rifleman

Weaponry: orig_m468.jpg Barrett REC-7 (w/ Trijicon TA-32 ACOG and vertical foregrip)

HK MK23 (w/TLR-4 laser sight)

KA-BAR knife.

Extra Equipment: CCD "Bullet Cam"; AN/PRC-77 radio; standard MREs (3).

Armor/Loadout: 5bed936924c78eb1725ff5bf34064d7f-d5dhrv6.jpg

71Pci0YAT-L._SL1000_.jpg

Outdoor-font-b-Military-b-font-Blackhawk-Tactical-font-b-Knee-b-font-font-b-Pads.jpg

Hot-sale-Mens-Military-font-b-combat-b-font-font-b-boots-b-font-Man-Special.jpg

Sorry if it seems rushed. Sorry that I took long. Oh lord. I'll be back to health soon. T~T

Sorry... This one is going to take me a while... If I'm being honest, I'm having some issues with writers block.

Name: Michael Scott

Appearance:
542c7604e270c.image.jpg

(Yes that's a colonel I know xD)

Military History: Hailing from the 1st Infantry Division, Michael had his days given tough through a tour done in Qatar. Joined up at 18, before sent at age 21, he would endure blistering heat and constant fire from the region, anything from casual house checks to roadside assistance, to ambushes and IED explosions. Eventually back in the states, he liked the thrill of hell as he signed up for Airborne school, and was given his Jump qualifications. Not being enough for him, he immediately signed up for Ranger school, finding the better thrill With the Rangers as he was put into the 2nd Ranger Battalion, Baker Company (Using JA/N phonetics.) He was then sent to another tour in Iraq, before mid tour transferred to Afghanistan, where he has served two and one half of a tour there. Michael was given the Silver Star during a routine house check before an ambush caught half of his platoon on the other side of a road which was a simple banking entrenchment, while his half was inside the building. The 2nd Lieutenant did what others might have thought stupid, as he ran out from the house, capturing attention from the insurgents up the main road, before running up toward them, all in time to give the combat medic and the abandoned squad time to transfer into safety of the house and for support to arrive. He was wounded two twice in the abdomens and one in the shoulder.

Affiliation: US Army Rangers

Skills: Steadfast and Loyal
Quick on his feet, and to make decisions
Maintains a friendly composture toward his men, but an authoritative side aswell.
Excellent CQC soldier, often prevailing as a Pointman but occasionally the assaulteer.

Weaknesses:
Due to his quick speed, it's easy to get lost with the CO
Another drawback is that he does not see things through sometimes when the order is quick said
Feels more personal affection with his soldiers

Squad: Bravo Actual

Alias: Bravo 1-1

Class: Rifleman

Weaponry:
1280px-HK416.jpg

HK416 with hand grip and ACOG sight
M9-pistolet.jpg

Beretta M9

Extra Equipment: Two flashbang grenades and two frag grenades
2 MREs
1 PFAK and 4 red flares

Armor/Loadout: (Helmet; Vest; Elbow/Knee Pads; Boots; Gloves.)
main-qimg-a2d4c9fdceba85e7c443e2df90cb0c88

FAST helmet with single eye NVG, flashlight attached to one side
1280px-Army_mil-54118-2009-10-27-091030big.jpg

MultiCam
0-650-blackhawk-advanced-tactical-knee-pad-v2-black.jpg

Blackhawk Advanced Tactical kneepads V2
0-650-blackhawk-hellstorm-advanced-tactical-elbow-pads-v2-black.jpg

Blackhawk Advanced Tactical Elbowpads V2
0-650-condor-mopc-modular-operator-plate-carrier-tan.jpg

Condor Modular Plate Carrier
0-650-oakley-flexion-gloves-coyote.jpg

Oakley Flexion Gloves
0-650-blackhawk-warrior-wear-desert-ops-desert-tan.jpg

Blackhawk Warrior Wear tactical boots
0-650-tru-spec-tour-of-duty-lite-backpack-coyote.jpg

Tru-Spec Tour of Duty Lite Pack

My wrist hurts xD

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Karl Kotz[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 27[/BCOLOR]

5217343002_8cfbd990c2.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: 6’ 2”, 220 pounds. He is heavily built. Short buzz cut hair, pale blue eyes. Karl has rugged and squared facial features. He has artfully perfected the technique of keeping the appearence of a five o’clock shadow.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Military History: Entered the German military at age 18. Showed great aptitude in his early career and was quickly steered towards becoming an NCO and later into KSK training. He was passed with flying colors and was asigned to the 2nd Commando Company’s 5th platoon. There he found his calling as a desgnated marksman and spotter. With Katrina Sindt as his partner, he made headway in many successful sniper and counter-sniper operations. With his partner, he helps create an extremely effecient and effective sniper unit.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Affiliation: Germany[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills: Excellent situational awareness[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Quick witted[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sneaky Bastard[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses: High strung[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Seemingly unprofessional[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]High anxiety[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Squad: Charlie[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alias: Maus[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rank: Feldwebel (OR-6b)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Class: Marksman[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaponry: HK416 DMR[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]http://shotbusiness.com/Article/images/Briefs/BriefsHK6.jpg[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]HK P8 handgun[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]http://www.genitron.com/HandgunDB/DBImages/hk-p8.gif[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]KM2000[/BCOLOR]

http://rusknife.com/uploads/monthly_08_2010/post-167-000889600 1282409957.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Extra Equipment: Leupold MK4 Spotting scope[/BCOLOR]

Stiener M380r 8x30 binoculars/laser range finder

[BCOLOR=transparent]Windage meter[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bed roll[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]MRE (1)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]One weeks worth of emergency survival rations[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Canteen[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Water purification tablets[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pack of cigarettes (2)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Zippo style lighter[/BCOLOR]

Armour/Kit:

Baseball style cap

BDU

Vest

BH_30EV26BK_L_vests_front.jpg.aspx

Elbow Pads

BH_809200BK_protective_angleL.jpg.aspx

Knee pads

BH_808300BK_protective_front.jpg.aspx

Gloves

bh_8141__bk_protective_back.jpg.aspx

boots

71f6bG-NLRL._UY500_.jpg

Pack

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Katirina Sindt[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 26[/BCOLOR]

inglorious_basterds_2.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: 6’ 3” 200 pounds. She is a tall woman with a soft and elegent face that provides vivid contrast to her exceptionally well muscled body. She has long blonde hair that is most often put up into a tight bun and bright green eyes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Military History: Pretty much the same as Kotz. Joined the German army at the age of 19 and with great aptitude, quickly climbed up through the ranks to that of a Feldwebel were she then decided to pursue a position in the KSK. She passed the standards with relative ease and was seen to have excellent skills as a marksman and sniper. She joined the 2nd Commando Company’s 5th platoon were she and Kotz showed themselves to be an exceptional sniper team on various occaisions.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Affiliation: Germany[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills: Slow and methodical[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Calm and collected[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Another sneaky little shit[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Amazing accuracy[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses: Sometimes takes too long to make a decision as she deliberates her options[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weak in CQC[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Finicky[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Squad: Charlie[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alias: Eule[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Rank: Oberfeldwebel (OR-6a)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Class: Designated Marksman[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaponry: AWM (G22) in .338 Lapua Magnum[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDlFEQ29_7TI2CAlj86IWfNfzXXzNfxaymOiMqQcsn8gtWVfToSw[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]HK P8[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]http://www.genitron.com/HandgunDB/DBImages/hk-p8.gif[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]KM2000[/BCOLOR]

http://rusknife.com/uploads/monthly_08_2010/post-167-000889600 1282409957.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Extra Equipment: Several different scopes of varying magnifications[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]MRE (1)[/BCOLOR]

One week of Emergency Survival rations

[BCOLOR=transparent]Canteen[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Water purification tablets[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bedroll[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Steiner M380r 8x30 binoculars/laser range finder[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pack of cigarettes (2)[/BCOLOR]

Windproof lighter

[BCOLOR=transparent]Armor/Loadout: [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Baseball style cap[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]BDU[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Vest with a few added magazine pouches[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
bh_30ev25bk_vests_back.jpg.aspx
[/BCOLOR]

Elbow Pads

BH_809200BK_protective_angleL.jpg.aspx

Knee pads

BH_808300BK_protective_front.jpg.aspx

Gloves

bh_8141__bk_protective_back.jpg.aspx

Boots
71f6bG-NLRL._UY500_.jpg

Pack

All images are approximations of what I was imagining the characters' faces to be like... but its never freaking perfect...

[BCOLOR=transparent]Looks like Charlie squad will be the sniper bros. ;D[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Well, for most things I have seen Charlie is almost always a sharpshooter group.

As for equiptment, Blackhawk has some good stuff, Oakley might, just search combat or tactical whateveritisyouneed and youll get it.

Well, for most things I have seen Charlie is almost always a sharpshooter group.

As for equiptment, Blackhawk has some good stuff, Oakley might, just search combat or tactical whateveritisyouneed and youll get it.
Alright. Thanks.

Alright. It is now all there, and I put the two CSs behind spoilers so they didn't take up all that space.

I mean, it'd be interesting to have more players join, but I'd be willing to make one more character to make Bravo the assault team.

I mean, it'd be interesting to have more players join, but I'd be willing to make one more character to make Bravo the assault team.
I think you might have to do that... It is starting to look like each player will need 2 characters to fill out the roster. We need a minimum of 6 players to be filled out.

I'll get working on a second, then. My only real problem: Make them DevGru or SAS?

DevGru I believe is already done by Potato. SAS would be good. Probably gonna make mine Australian SOF

Yeah, Ill take DevGru, got an awesome idea.

Aussie SAS? I know theyre a thing, but I dont know how good they are. GROM might be fun, even though I'll be cracking Polack jokes all the time. E

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Potatocat
OH, it's Shattered who's Delta Force (Which is DevGru)

Again, probably bringing Australian SOF or British Paratroopers

OH, it's Shattered who's Delta Force (Which is DevGru)

Again, probably bringing Australian SOF or British Paratroopers

Delta and DevGru are seperate, even though they both operate under JSOC. They do differsnt things, and often get assigned to differant theatres. Delta mainly was assigned to Iraq while most of DevGru deployed to Afghanistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.