Tales of the Fantastic!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Space cat got everyone's tongues?

I'm just twiddling someone else's thumbs...

I really didn't expect December to kick my ass. I apologize and will be rereading the last few posts and making one of my own tonight after work or at the latest tomorrow afternoon. I do like this RP and the zany characters. That said, I need a bit of help. I realize I haven't been in a group RP outside my comfort zone of player buddies in a long while and I didn't realize that for me I need plotting to keep my interests. In this RP, chatting about past hijinks and what all our characters relationships are like. I realize that it's my issue, but I'd really appreate the chance to develope back stories with some I do best over live chat, but I'm willing to do so over PM or whatever.

So thank you for putting up with my bad playing habits.

Time for the post-HalloThanksMasYear headcount.

WHO'S STILL IN THIS?

HERE!!

Trying to finish finals and a heavy designing work load this week, but still here!

Roit. Any ideas for Episode 2?

I'm thinking a change of pace and maybe some team-building.

Episode Two, AWAAAAAAAAAAY!

Are we waiting n anyone else besides [MENTION=1670]Young Wonderman[/MENTION]?

Nope, Probably Just me.

*Scurries off to post*

[MENTION=1670]Young Wonderman[/MENTION], we're supposed to be under quarantine right now.